• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2008 Halloween Costumes?

holy **** you live in marine park? dude you live like 2 minutes away from me. I live on knapp st near gerritsen beach. Maybe I know you and don't even realize it:confused:
LOLOL thats so funny. I know this neighborhood so well that hearing knapp street and gerritsen on smashboards is so strange. My ex-girlfriend was an irish girl straigh from within gerritsen beach. That place is crazy. I live on ave T, between coleman and kimball. Im like 6-7 blocks away from gerritsen. Whats your real name lol? mine is Kashan, I go to kingsborough right now.

Grandeza

Smash Master
lol ok idk you. My names sam and i go to cunninghame middle school. I'm 12 >_> but still cool to see someone so close on smashboards. no more spam for me. I'll take this to pm's now.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Anybody know how popular Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas is popular outside North America, Ireland and the U.K., and Japan then? Just curious, is all.
I've read the Japanese love it. If I weren't Australian and gave a **** about Halloween, I'd probably dress as Jack or something. I has a large doll of him. I like film.

I'm just posting here to talk about the film. However brief. :(

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
How is that a costume? The point is to dress up as something/someone you're not.
That's why it was funny. And now everyone thinks you're funny for thinking I was serious.

JEEZE, GUYS, I ALREADY KNOW I'M A BORDERLINE ALCOHOLIC.

That's why it was funny. And now everyone thinks you're funny for thinking I was serious.

Its true, I thought it was a costume this whole time, that I was also going to say was the best but didnt because I was thinking there's people that are more serious about this.

I still think that "your memory" costume idea is the best. It would actually freak people out, and that is hard to do on Halloween.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm definitely NOT looking forwards to the metric asston of Jokers that are going to be everywhere on Halloween.

But I guess if you just HAVE to be him, be original. Go Jack Nicholson Joker, not Heath Ledger.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer

SHUT UP XSYVEN NOBODY LOVES YOU

I'll be dressing up as a Japanese school girl cuz me and my boyfriend are going to be characters from a hentai for massive lulz.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I was considering Dedede if it wern't for how humiliating it would be to go as him. I've done K. Rool when I was a little brat, seriously. It wasn't that horrendously bad either.

Now I'm thinking about Mr. Game & Watch due to how simple it is. Get Black shirts and pants, black mask. Then get two carboard cutouts of GW's head, taping them to either side of head. Perhaps do the same with arms. Carry around a cardboard frying pan or turtle to complete the costume. Seems easy enough, don't you think? I'll post pics if I decide to do it. I'll see about carrying a small device I can hold to let out beep sounds, although that obviously won't be seen in the picture.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm definitely NOT looking forwards to the metric asston of Jokers that are going to be everywhere on Halloween.

But I guess if you just HAVE to be him, be original. Go Jack Nicholson Joker, not Heath Ledger.
Or go ultra orignal and be Caesar Romero joker who refused to shave his mustache so they dyed it.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I have no idea how to make swords, shield, or quivers, so I'll pass.
For swords, just snap the handles off a bunch of knives and tape the blades together. If you can't get oyur hands on that many knives then just spray paint a stick silver. DONE!

For shields, bash a trash can lid into the shape of a shield using some kind of bludgeoning tool. DONE!

For quiver, just write quiver on a bucket. DONE!

Following these easy tips you'll be the best little Link out there!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
For swords, just snap the handles off a bunch of knives and tape the blades together. If you can't get oyur hands on that many knives then just spray paint a stick silver. DONE!

For shields, bash a trash can lid into the shape of a shield using some kind of bludgeoning tool. DONE!

lmfao, I cannot imagine how sad of a result I would get from trying to hit something...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
metric asston
I'm going to be saying that forever now.

As for alternate ideas (this mask issue is getting annoying), if I could find the hats, I would totally go DEVO. I can even carry a guitar around and do Jocko Homo and Mongoloid mini-shows!

D

Deleted member

As for alternate ideas (this mask issue is getting annoying), if I could find the hats, I would totally go DEVO. I can even carry a guitar around and do Jocko Homo and Mongoloid mini-shows!

...That's the second time I posted a Homestar Runner Halloween costume.:ohwell:

Thanks for the tips man! Came out pretty good.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I was considering for my little brother to dress up as this, but seeing as people are just going crazy for him (and I don't blame him one bit), I don't know if it's such a good idea anymore. as for me.. NO, just NO, I don't like to play dress-up, unless I'm totally wasted with champagne in my hand then maybe.....

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Too bad that there will be a lot of Jokers, and only 1 or 2 of Jack and Caeser Joker =P

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I plan on being a vampire for the 4th year in a row XD. That or i become "guy in bicycle helmet."

Hope this Halloween is fun.

Top Bottom