• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2013 Community Tier List

Sir Bubbles

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu isn't good. Sorry. And unlike what you asserted earlier in this thread, he absolutely does not have an easier time with Sheik than C Falcon. Lol.

Axe and aMSa are huge lab rats, whereas Shroomed (by comparison) is just good at this game while using a well-rounded character. There are no lab rat requirements for Doc like there are for Pikachu and Yoshi, hence the discrimination.

Not interested in getting into that silly "popularity" argument you had a few pages back. One can just read previous posts to fulfill that.
I agree. Pikachu is unpopular due to the "lab-rat" requirements. Where as you can use Doc, Samus and Luigi far easier and to an extent better than almost every other Pikachu main.

Axe and Amsa are complete mysteries, they're using characters that are completely niche and nearly everybody but themselves can't use.

Last edited:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Vman got top 32 at a national with yoshi well before amsa came along.

Pikachad and others have been having consistent success with pikachu for many years.

Ringedge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ringedge
It seems like this is still up for discussion so here are my 2 cents:

Top Tier (The most viable characters, have all won tournaments within the last year. IMO their placements are completely interchangeable):

1-4. Falco
1-4 Sheik
1-4. Fox
1-4. Marth

Upper Tier (Not quite the cream of the crop, but still very viable and have been known to win tournaments recently):

5. Jigglypuff
6. Peach

High Tier (Haven't won a whole lot in recent memory, but typically place well and or show potentially):

7. Ice Climbers
8. Falcon
9. Samus

Mid Tier (Usually get have at least a few players getting in top 32 at tournaments, but haven't won anything major):

10. Pikachu
11. Luigi
12. Doctor Mario
13. Yoshi
14. Ganon

Low Tier (Maybe get out of pools at locals/regionals, but only from a few dedicated players):

15. Mario
16. Young Link
17. Dink Knoing
18. Link
19. Mewtwo
20. Game and Watch
21. Roy
22. Pichu
23. Ness

Bottom Tier (The people that play these characters absolutely adore their character, the only reason they are played):

24. Bowser
25. Zelda
26. Kirby

Tityboi

Smash Cadet
What properties of pikachu make him a more technically demanding character than doc or samus?

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Pikachu is bad but hes easily better than gimmicks like doc and luigi. Samus could be better than pika though. More on this later maybe. None of them I would consider viable though unless you use the loosest definition possible.

Last edited:

Bones0

Smash Legend
What properties of pikachu make him a more technically demanding character than doc or samus?
His up-B is difficult to use in general, but especially when being used to edgehog/edgeguard or when it needs to be ledgecancelled (something Axe only rarely uses due to the risk of missing). His combos are heavily dependent on precision uairs. He racks up damage so slowly that the positioning at the end of a combo is usually more valuable than the damage itself. This means that dropping the combo at any point before the opponent is off stage is almost worthless, whereas other characters can drop a combo in the middle of the stage and still be content with a solid 30-50%. His grab also seems to require a lot of precision because of its short range. In situations where Marth can weave around approaches or attacks relatively easily in order to grab, Pikachu must weave much closer and waste less frames order to get the same types of grabs. These are the main aspects of Pikachu I found technically demanding when I dabbled with him not too long ago, but I wouldn't put them even in the same league as spacie tech skill so I don't see why anyone would care about how technically demanding any of those characters are. Past mid level, it shouldn't even be a factor for non-spacies.

Last edited:

Tityboi

Smash Cadet
His up-B is difficult to use in general, but especially when being used to edgehog/edgeguard or when it needs to be ledgecancelled (something Axe only rarely uses due to the risk of missing). His combos are heavily dependent on precision uairs. He racks up damage so slowly that the positioning at the end of a combo is usually more valuable than the damage itself. This means that dropping the combo at any point before the opponent is off stage is almost worthless, whereas other characters can drop a combo in the middle of the stage and still be content with a solid 30-50%. His grab also seems to require a lot of precision because of its short range. In situations where Marth can weave around approaches or attacks relatively easily in order to grab, Pikachu must weave much closer and waste less frames order to get the same types of grabs. These are the main aspects of Pikachu I found technically demanding when I dabbled with him not too long ago, but I wouldn't put them even in the same league as spacie tech skill so I don't see why anyone would care about how technically demanding any of those characters are. Past mid level, it shouldn't even be a factor for non-spacies.
hmmmm this is a good point.... I guess I just consider any character that's not fox, falco, peach, or yoshi to be essentially the same technically...

Sir Bubbles

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm this is a good point.... I guess I just consider any character that's not fox, falco, peach, or yoshi to be essentially the same technically...
Yeah, that simply isn't the case. Most other mid tiers don't have the requirements Pikachu has while doing just as well without 'em

Pikachu is bad but hes easily better than gimmicks like doc and luigi. Samus could be better than pika though. More on this later maybe. None of them I would consider viable though unless you use the loosest definition possible.
Ehh... No. Luigi and Doc, while arguably not as good as Pikachu aren't gimmicks. You can do so much better with the two without having to practice as often, while being solid themselves. Samus is better than Pikachu, no argument.

1MachGO

Smash Ace
Pikachu isn't good. Sorry. And unlike what you asserted earlier in this thread, he absolutely does not have an easier time with Sheik than C Falcon. Lol.
Falcon's polarizing flaws make him significantly easier to exploit for Sheik (can't sweetspot, bad tech roll, terrible OoS options, high falling speed, etc.). S2J and M2K's GF set at SSS is wayyyyy more painful to watch than Pikachad's and M2K's GF set (and I don't think its necessary to point out that S2J is a significantly better player than Pikachad). IIRC, neither Hax or Mango have been able to take a set off M2K's sheik with falcon. (A feat Axe has already accomplished with Pikachu). So unless you feel like Axe is "better" than the likes of Mango or Hax, we have more evidence to suggest that the MU is worse for Falcon at top level play.

Axe and aMSa are huge lab rats, whereas Shroomed (by comparison) is just good at this game while using a well-rounded character. There are no lab rat requirements for Doc like there are for Pikachu and Yoshi, hence the discrimination.
"Just as good"? Are you serious? Axe and aMSa have out-placed Shroomed at almost every major event this year lol. He has been outright surpassed as a player.

Not interested in getting into that silly "popularity" argument you had a few pages back. One can just read previous posts to fulfill that.
Lol then you should know that popularity creates a higher frequency of results.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
1MachGO, you don't presuppose you are right. Don't argue to be "right". Just exchange information and the truth will come out. It is especially unhelpful for the discussion when you assert something as fact when it is false. Eg, Hax has taken sets off M2K with Falcon, and virtually every set between them (sheik vs falcon) went to game 5.

Laudandus

Smash Journeyman
M2k has much less experience and skill vs Pikachu than vs Falcon.

Shroomed is also not who I would place all the hopes for Doc on, he has been playing exclusively Sheik and Marth at locals for ~6 months and was primarily using those two characters before that as well.

1MachGO

Smash Ace
1MachGO, you don't presuppose you are right. Don't argue to be "right". Just exchange information and the truth will come out.
This isn't a conference to exchange information, Sveet. People post what they believe in and people respond with what they believe in.

It is especially unhelpful for the discussion when you assert something as fact when it is false. Eg, Hax has taken sets off M2K with Falcon, and virtually every set between them (sheik vs falcon) went to game 5.
IIRC = If I Recall/Remember Correctly. I openly prefaced the statement with the possibility I was wrong; asserting it as fact is your own interpretation.

1MachGO

Smash Ace
This isn't a conference to exchange information, Sveet. People post what they believe in and people respond with what they believe in.
Whatever personal beliefs you hold about arguing and how you may perceive me to break them is irrelevant since that purpose is ultimately subjective.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Only if you waste everybody's time by acting like a sophist. Of course nothing gets done if you actively ruin all of the discussions.

1MachGO

Smash Ace
Only if you waste everybody's time by acting like a sophist. Of course nothing gets done if you actively ruin all of the discussions.
lol now you are resorting to borderline flaming. How about instead of pretending to know why I post and implying that breaking your personal rules on forum etiquette is a valid argument... you either:

a) comment on the ideas/things I post (not on how I post because the only time that is relevant to discussion is in private messages or if I am breaking forum rules)

b) ignore me and move on with your day

Last edited:

Bones0

Smash Legend
"Just as good"? Are you serious? Axe and aMSa have out-placed Shroomed at almost every major event this year lol. He has been outright surpassed as a player.
That's mainly 'cause he keeps trying to play Sheik instead of Doc though. lol Shroomed was placing top 8 at nationals fairly consistently back when he mained Doc.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Yeah, that simply isn't the case. Most other mid tiers don't have the requirements Pikachu has while doing just as well without 'em

Ehh... No. Luigi and Doc, while arguably not as good as Pikachu aren't gimmicks. You can do so much better with the two without having to practice as often, while being solid themselves. Samus is better than Pikachu, no argument.
If anything, Pikachu is the gimmick here. Lol. It almost all boils down to that up-air for Pikachu, whereas Doc/Luigi are both quite well-rounded by comparison. Still, a great gimmick can beat a good balance, which is why I'd still put Pikachu above Mario.

Last edited:

Scaremonger

Smash Apprentice
Why is everyone arguing about player results? Pikachu blows against both spacies and the only relevant character Pikachu has a matchup against that isn't heavily out of his favor is Marth. Pikachu is a ****ty character that Axe sometimes manages to make work.

Also ****ing lol @ people implying that Pikachu is better against Sheik than Falcon is. Anyone who thinks this clearly has never played either of those two characters. Pikachu does not have a single matchup in the s-tier that's easier than Falcon's matchup with that character, and thinking he does is laughable. Really, there are just a ton of highly questionable opinions in this thread.

Last edited:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Why is everyone arguing about player results? Pikachu blows against both spacies and the only relevant character Pikachu has a matchup against that isn't heavily out of his favor is Marth. Pikachu is a ****ty character that Axe sometimes manages to make work.

Also ****ing lol @ people implying that Pikachu is better against Sheik than Falcon is. Anyone who thinks this clearly has never played either of those two characters. Pikachu does not have a single matchup in the s-tier that's easier than Falcon's matchup with that character, and thinking he does is laughable. Really, there are just a ton of highly questionable opinions in this thread.
What do you consider Pikachu's main weaknesses as a character? I think his biggest problem is, sort of like what I touched on earlier, that he is very all or nothing. His combos are almost pointless unless done to completion where the opponent is off stage, but honestly this doesn't even apply to the FFers because his usmash (out of uthrow or tech chases) gives him decent enough damage vs. them. It's mainly floaties where he feels very linear because building damage almost isn't an option, but you can't gimp people every stock (or can you?). The fact that his usmash KOs at ridiculous percents definitely makes his inability to build damage a lot less of an issue. If he were anything like Marth in the KOing department he'd be awful, but he has the strongest usmash in the game that comes on frame 7(?).

Fun fact time. Here is a breakdown of Axe's KOs vs. Armada at Evo (% before hit):
Game 1:
79% usmash
114% usmash
91% usmash
57% usmash into Thunder

Game 2:
161% dthrow nair

Game 3:
100% dair edgeguard
83% tail spike
69% usmash

Last edited:

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I actually feel pika has the most room for growth among floaties. He doesnt need to necessarily straight combo them to death, his mobility and attacks do a good job juggling them and preventing them from returning to neutral. Then as mentioned a solid usmash kills them fairly early which isnt terribly hard to land due in part to pikas small size, good mobility, and their slow movement. Pika has the tools to do a lot better than most others against them offstage too with much less risk of getting counter gimped.

Pikachu is a bad character, but falcon is also pretty terrible. I dont think it really matters if falcon is higher than pika, however it is true that if pikachu blows vs both spacies then falcon is straight up booty butt cheeks and MUs vs spacies define character relevance and will only continue to do so more. In that sense a reasonable argument does exist for pika being higher (not that Id personally agree). I do agree that falcon has a much better MU spread vs everyone else (maybe not jiggs? pika seems to lose but its not too bad).

Also I can't speak for falcon vs sheik but sheik pika is bad but overrated. Pika doesnt actually have an issue hitting sheik but sheik outputs twice the damage. If pika gets some good early kills or edgeguards the dream can stay alive. Fox and Falco are worse, and perhaps ICs as well. If falcon's MU vs sheik is pretty bad it might be about similar.
If anything, Pikachu is the gimmick here. Lol. It almost all boils down to that up-air for Pikachu, whereas Doc/Luigi are both quite well-rounded by comparison. Still, a great gimmick can beat a good balance, which is why I'd still put Pikachu above Mario.
A 3 frame disjointed combo starting move is a gimmick? I guess Marths sword must be a gimmick too. Pikachu might suck at the highest level play but at least he exists there, Doc and Luigi don't even have a place.

Last edited:

1MachGO

Smash Ace
That's mainly 'cause he keeps trying to play Sheik instead of Doc though. lol Shroomed was placing top 8 at nationals fairly consistently back when he mained Doc.
Well, if character switching has taught us anything, the changes have been predominantly lateral (Mango's peak skill isn't too deviated from character to character, Hax took a while to surpass his Falcon; still lost to Abate after the switch, etc, etc.)

Shroomed got 13th at Apex 2014 going primarily Doc. His performance at SKTAR 3, MLG, Evo, and Big House have been roughly the same going mostly Sheik (though the Doc is brought out time to time). I don't think it has much to do with his character choice, just that he isn't as relatively good as he used to be.

Pikachu is a bad character, but falcon is also pretty terrible. I dont think it really matters if falcon is higher than pika, however it is true that if pikachu blows vs both spacies then falcon is straight up booty butt cheeks and MUs vs spacies define character relevance and will only continue to do so more. In that sense a reasonable argument does exist for pika being higher (not that Id personally agree). I do agree that falcon has a much better MU spread vs everyone else (maybe not jiggs? pika seems to lose but its not too bad).
Could you explain why Pika is considered so bad vs. Spacies? I've often seen the mid and low level community (particularly pika mains) say he is bad, but commentators and high level community play him up. Why the divide?

I mean, I can understand disadvantage in terms of some of his priority and his low tier shield, but its not like he doesn't have the mobility to work around those issues. He probably eclipses Marth in terms of edge guarding, has a uthrow chaingrab that basically auto kills on FD and nets like 30-50% on Dreamland, uair has insane backwards and platform coverage, he can be very difficult to gimp and edge guard a lot of the time, etc.

Tityboi

Smash Cadet
Shroomed got 13th at Apex 2014 going primarily Doc. His performance at SKTAR 3, MLG, Evo, and Big House have been roughly the same going mostly Sheik (though the Doc is brought out time to time). I don't think it has much to do with his character choice, just that he isn't as relatively good as he used to be.
Wait what....? How can you say his placings are roughly the same but hes worse...? Wouldn't his similar placings indicate that he is just as good relatively?

Edit: Or did you mean relative to a couple years ago?

Last edited:

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I mean, I can understand disadvantage in terms of some of his priority and his low tier shield, but its not like he doesn't have the mobility to work around those issues. He probably eclipses Marth in terms of edge guarding, has a uthrow chaingrab that basically auto kills on FD and nets like 30-50% on Dreamland, uair has insane backwards and platform coverage, he can be very difficult to gimp and edge guard a lot of the time, etc.
I'll add some context to my opinion, but I dont really want to argue too heavily about this since I doubt it will lead to agreement or anywhere productive. I think anyone who can't handle shine is pretty bad vs spacies, which is almost everyone. Shine completely negates a fundamental aspect of the RPS options in the smash series, shielding. Its also why I can think of Samus as potentially a better character than Pika, invincible up-b out of shield is one of the best things to deal with this moves (of course she still loses both MUs for other reasons). For pika its unfortunate because he has one of the best oos options in the game (uair). However compared to most characters pika can be considered good vs spacies for reasons im sure have been stated many times. So yes pika has some tools that are better than what marth and others have vs spacies I think I agree with all of what you said, but his inability to deal with shine (his shield does him no favors here) make both spacies among pikachus worst if not outright worst MU. Essentially pikachu has to play RPS while Fox and Falco are playing tic-tac-toe (a better analogy probably exists but Ill use this for now).

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
What do you consider Pikachu's main weaknesses as a character? I think his biggest problem is, sort of like what I touched on earlier, that he is very all or nothing. His combos are almost pointless unless done to completion where the opponent is off stage, but honestly this doesn't even apply to the FFers because his usmash (out of uthrow or tech chases) gives him decent enough damage vs. them. It's mainly floaties where he feels very linear because building damage almost isn't an option, but you can't gimp people every stock (or can you?). The fact that his usmash KOs at ridiculous percents definitely makes his inability to build damage a lot less of an issue. If he were anything like Marth in the KOing department he'd be awful, but he has the strongest usmash in the game that comes on frame 7(?).
Pretty much agree, I think his biggest issue is his relative lack of mixups & approaches in neutral
is he going to nair....
or is he going to nair?
now.....
no wait now?

and that's pretty much pikachu. no real priority except for uair (3%? and inconsistent to follow up with if you're just hitting your opponent for being above you and you're not combo'ing into a uair) to take advantage of, run up grab isn't really ever a threat because his super bad range etc,

Last edited:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pikachu's neutral game can be seen like Peach's dash attack threat or Falcon's aerial threat. You don't attack every time, but the opponent has to guess whether or not you are. Dash forward -> jumpsquat then determine whether you will wavedash backward or continue with the attack. Because of how much distance pikachu covers with his dash jump, you can effectively control a large portion of the stage simply by threatening.

A strategy to counter falcon when he does this is to stand inside his dash jump -> aerial range but outside his standing jump -> aerial range. At that range, the only thing he can really hit you with is nair or grab, which both lose to virutally any lingering hitbox. This strategy doesn't work as well on Pikachu because of his ground moves. Ftilt doesn't have much range, but it has enough priority to beat out any attack, and Dtilt is very similar to Yoshi and Marth's dtilt in range and use.

1MachGO

Smash Ace
Wait what....? How can you say his placings are roughly the same but hes worse...? Wouldn't his similar placings indicate that he is just as good relatively?
I am referring to his 2014 placings being roughly the same as his Apex 2014 one (I was comparing Shroomed to Shroomed). Axe has primarily out placed Shroomed all this year (whereas last year, Shroomed generally out placed Axe).

As for your last sentence, that ultimately depends on what is being referred to. If we are comparing shroomed to shroomed, he is relatively the same. If we are comparing Shroomed to his peers of 2013, he is relatively worse as of this year.

I'll add some context to my opinion, but I dont really want to argue too heavily about this since I doubt it will lead to agreement or anywhere productive. I think anyone who can't handle shine is pretty bad vs spacies, which is almost everyone. Shine completely negates a fundamental aspect of the RPS options in the smash series, shielding. Its also why I can think of Samus as potentially a better character than Pika, invincible up-b out of shield is one of the best things to deal with this moves (of course she still loses both MUs for other reasons). For pika its unfortunate because he has one of the best oos options in the game (uair). However compared to most characters pika can be considered good vs spacies for reasons im sure have been stated many times. So yes pika has some tools that are better than what marth and others have vs spacies I think I agree with all of what you said, but his inability to deal with shine (his shield does him no favors here) make both spacies among pikachus worst if not outright worst MU. Essentially pikachu has to play RPS while Fox and Falco are playing tic-tac-toe (a better analogy probably exists but Ill use this for now).
I am still confused in regards to the specifics of your opinion. How would you label Pikachu vs. Fox/Falco (On the range of Even, Soft Counter, Counter, Hard Counter)? And do you think that shine and shield pressure is just the ultimate achilles heel for him in the MU?

Pretty much agree, I think his biggest issue is his relative lack of mixups & approaches in neutral
is he going to nair....
or is he going to nair?
now.....
no wait now?

and that's pretty much pikachu. no real priority except for uair (3%? and inconsistent to follow up with if you're just hitting your opponent for being above you and you're not combo'ing into a uair) to take advantage of, run up grab isn't really ever a threat because his super bad range etc,
Timing isn't the only thing with nair; execution can also be a mix up since cross up nair can be used to punish generic OoS responses.

Pikachu's dtilt is actually completely safe on block if spaced correctly (its actually a frame faster than Marth's dtilt in total duration) and his dsmash and ftilt are both decent defensive options.

Tityboi

Smash Cadet
As for your last sentence, that ultimately depends on what is being referred to. If we are comparing shroomed to shroomed, he is relatively the same. If we are comparing Shroomed to his peers of 2013, he is relatively worse as of this year.
Ok, I was just confused by your wording, I thought you were saying that shroomed is playing worse now than he played at Apex 2014. Thanks for clarifying..

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
I can understand the rationale behind every placement except Pikachu and Samus. If you swapped those two characters, your list is pretty defendable (even with some of the more radical placements like ICs at 5th)
Pikachu has some very rough matchups (especially Jiggs) I just think Axe wins because he's good not because of his character. Just look at Scorpionmaster vs Mew2king. Also I think there's a reason Samus is by far the most popular and most used character in the mid tier of the current tier list and that reason is most likely because Samus works for them. Sure Hugs and Plup are great but I'm still waiting for someone to master Samus to it's full extent. Anyway That's my opinion for the time being we'll see what happens in future tournaments. I understand that you find some of my placings contreversial

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Yeah Sunny sorry but you really dont have a grasp of pikas neutral game if you think its all nair.

And to others dtilt fosure is actually a really important part of pikas neutral, watch axe when he plays that move is toooooo good! I could say lots of things about it (stops dash, decreases hurtbox, good range and zoning position, can crouch cancel while using it, etc.)
I am still confused in regards to the specifics of your opinion. How would you label Pikachu vs. Fox/Falco (On the range of Even, Soft Counter, Counter, Hard Counter)? And do you think that shine and shield pressure is just the ultimate achilles heel for him in the MU?
I would label the MU not fun (honestly cant put a label on it atm). I think shine and shield pressure force pikachu (and most of the cast) to make risky guesses that are likely to not play out in his favor. I think if pikachu makes enough correct guesses he can win but as a matter of probability, that probability is low unless hes at a different skill level than his opponent. However since it is probability there are times when pika will win, and this is better than what many other members of the cast have.

Last edited:

Tityboi

Smash Cadet
The more I think about pikachu, the more I think pikachu basically combines good things that fox and falco do, but does them worse.

Similarities to fox;

Gimping: Tailspike and shine are both insane off stage gimps, and they both have back throws that send your opponent pretty far off stage.

Upsmash: Fox's upsmash comes out on frame 7 and has invincibility on his head frames 1-9, pikachus upsmash comes out on frame 8 but is stronger, no head invincibility, and it combos into down-b, making its effective strength ever greater. Both up-smashes can be comboed into, and used for comboing.

Chaingrabbing: Fox and pikachu can both chaingrab spacies, and end it with an upsmash.

Recovery: Both characters have pretty insane recoveries... Pikachus might be better? idk tho...

Similarities to falco;

Comboing: Both characters combo super hard, they combo on platforms similarly and have pretty good vertical launchers. Falcos is clearly better..

Edgeguarding; Both can use projectiles for edgeguarding (falcos is clearly better). And use ftilt to cover ledge well..

There's other stuff too... but at the end of the day most of the stuff pikachu does thats similar to fox and falco is worse. And then there are other flaws with the character as well.

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
I kinda agree on this, my worst characters are Fox, Falco, Falcon and just Pikachu since he's got a lot in common with fastfallers and what it takes to be good with all those characters is not the way my brain operates while playing the game. Except with Pikachu it's worse for me since his options are harder and less optimal. But if we want a reliable opinion we should probably get a top level pikachu in this thread

Last edited:

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
A 3 frame disjointed combo starting move is a gimmick? I guess Marths sword must be a gimmick too. Pikachu might suck at the highest level play but at least he exists there, Doc and Luigi don't even have a place.
You don't understand why it's gimmicky? It's got so many hitboxes with so many diverse properties. You have to treat this move, both offensively and defensively, in a way that has little in common with almost any other move. It's a fantastic move, but it's quite gimmicky in comparison to, say, the bairs for the mario bros, or even Marth's tipper system.

Suddenly, Doc can't be played at the highest level of play and Luigi's don't ever top anything. Lol.

I understand you like Pikachu, a ton, but this is some pretty painful bias. Btw, it's probably just Axe that exists at the top level play, not Pikachu. It's like saying Mario and Yoshi exist at the top level due to Scorpion Master or aMSa.

Last edited:
Top Bottom