• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
I gave up modding a while ago because the lack of PAL codes that were ported over. I figure I'll give it another go. How much can we mod? I see above that we can change the character select screen now. That would be cool to do, can we change music? How exactly would I go about doing those? Is there a guide anywhere?

Skyground95

Smash Cadet
Currently, the PAL File Patch Code does not support brstm files. You would need to put the brstm files into the ISO itself.
OR you could use Riivolution :)

With Riivolution, you can do file replacement independent of file size, AND you can use codes. :bee::bee:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Pikazz, almas said that he ported the code in his porting topic. I took that code directly from the OP. :/ I assumed it was ported because he had all three regions listed for separate codes lol.

D

Deleted member

Ported another code. I'm not big on pokemon trainer, but as far as I know, this gives infinite stamina. I tested it and that seems to be the case, but I would really like someone else to test this as well.

P.Trainer Infinite Stamina [Phantom Wings, Spunit262, ported to PAL by standardtoaster]
04A87BB4 60000000
Deathwolf has already done that one:
Code:
P.Trainer Infinite Stamina Phantom Wings, spunit262 ported by [[URL="http://geckocodes.org/index.php?chid=R&hacker=Deathwolf"]Deathwolf[/URL]]
 04A87BB4 60000000
C2193374 00000002
38A00000 90A40008
60000000 00000000

-LzR-

Smash Hero
So I haven't been able to get this code to work:

Aggressive Assistant and Pokémon [ported by quadra, original by Phantom Wings]
4A000000 8077A684
D2000000 00000008
2C000002 40820030
2C120000 40820010
2C1C0003 40820008
3B800005 60000000
2C12002A 40820010
2C1C0003 40820008
3B800005 60000000
939E0038 00000000
E0000000 80008000
Makes all Assist Trophies and Pokeballs activate upon hitting the
ground and attack anyone nearby.

Anyone know if the code is ported incorrectly or if there is a way to fix it since this code seems to **** awesome :D

D1RE

Smash Cadet
Sorry for barging in like this, but there wasn't much help to get in the customized content section (that I could find), but there appears that a large number of stage hacks are incompatible with PAL, does anyone have a list or at least a few stages that do work? Any help is much appreciated,
- D1RE

qwerty

Smash Rookie
Sorry for barging in like this, but there wasn't much help to get in the customized content section (that I could find), but there appears that a large number of stage hacks are incompatible with PAL, does anyone have a list or at least a few stages that do work? Any help is much appreciated,
- D1RE
I also use PAL and so far I have succeeded with the most stages except for Delfino Plaza (which freezes upon starting) and Mario Circuit (which just loads the original texture, doesn't freezes). Delfino Plaza textures can be ported to PAL. If you use modsets like Brawl+ it could cause freezes with some stages. BBrawl doesn't cause any issues as that is what I use myself.

The ones I have tried and works fine are:
Battlefield
Bridge of Eldin
Final Destination
Green Hill Zone
Halberd
Luigi's Mansion
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Big Blue
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Onett
Pokémon Stadium
Temple
Yoshi's Island (Melee)

Skyground95

Smash Cadet
I also use PAL and so far I have succeeded with the most stages except for Delfino Plaza (which freezes upon starting) and Mario Circuit (which just loads the original texture, doesn't freezes). Delfino Plaza textures can be ported to PAL. If you use modsets like Brawl+ it could cause freezes with some stages. BBrawl doesn't cause any issues as that is what I use myself.

The ones I have tried and works fine are:
Battlefield
Bridge of Eldin
Final Destination
Green Hill Zone
Halberd
Luigi's Mansion
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Big Blue
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Onett
Pokémon Stadium
Temple
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
To me, Delfino Plaza froze, so I had to import the texture to the PAL version, so I can confirm that It won't work, but with Mario Circuit, I renamed the file from STGKART.pac to
STGKART_en.pac. It took a little time before I found out that.

BrOWSER

Smash Rookie
Need these codes :
-No "ready to fight" line
-Infinite grab time (asked this code many times ago and still waiting...)
-Moveset swapping between Bowser and Charizard (all codes i found and tried did nothing)
-Control camera with a GC controler in slot 4 (as the previous code, tried all i could found but no results)
-Action modifier for more than 1 move (found 1 code which makes "exception dsi occured")
Thanks.

Edit :
-Instant death when you reach 999%
-Set stamina to 999%

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Just out of curiosity, when will the PAL File Patch Code be worked on again?

lepoete7

Smash Rookie
Sorry for my english , I'm french . I just want to ask if you know if there is a way to delete names on small icons on the select character screen . For example , look at these pictures (sorry , I only have a megaupload account) :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WXZ6HE66
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=23HGSHM7
I know there are CSS where these names are not here (picture before codes) , but , when I activate custom CSS code , the names of all characters appear on each icon (picture after codes) . It is excatly the same sel_character file . Do you know if it is possible to remove them with a code or another way please ?
Thanks to everyone for codes already done and thanks to people who are still working one .

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
In that case, point me to a tutorial for PAL that I can actually use please.

NNID
Budget_Player
Can someone help me out using the pac porting tool?

I have it all set up, but when I run the program, it flashes the command line at me and then closes... I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or what to do. Currently using parallels, if that means anything.

Top Bottom