• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Qaomen

Smash Cadet
Here the download for the Fit[name].pac: [Link]
I assumed you needed only these .pacs, since those are the ones in the NTSC version of Brawl+ as well.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Okay, i have a small problem i'd like to get rid off. Sometimes when i play Brawl+, my wii freezes. This is randomly. When i go to the stage selection screen, it sometimes freezes. Or when i'm done with a battle. Or in battle it freezes. It's annoying since my friends think that, if they'll install B+ to their Wii's, they'll kill their Wii's with it. But i know that the freezing does no harm. And it's just annoying.

Some info on my codeset: I got a PAL codeset. I'm not quite sure which codeset since my friend gave me his codeset when i first installed B+. I never got to ask him what codeset it is. Does anyone share the same problem?

EDIT: I forgot to ask, is there a way to play BRSTM files on PAL wii's? I've seen a video of PAL users with different music on their Wii's. Might be because they used a NTSC version...

V-K

Smash Ace
Okay, i have a small problem i'd like to get rid off. Sometimes when i play Brawl+, my wii freezes. This is randomly. When i go to the stage selection screen, it sometimes freezes. Or when i'm done with a battle. Or in battle it freezes. It's annoying since my friends think that, if they'll install B+ to their Wii's, they'll kill their Wii's with it. But i know that the freezing does no harm. And it's just annoying.

Some info on my codeset: I got a PAL codeset. I'm not quite sure which codeset since my friend gave me his codeset when i first installed B+. I never got to ask him what codeset it is. Does anyone share the same problem?

EDIT: I forgot to ask, is there a way to play BRSTM files on PAL wii's? I've seen a video of PAL users with different music on their Wii's. Might be because they used a NTSC version...
If you have the neweset PAL set from brawlplus.net (4.1) and most most important the newest Gecko OS, it shouldn´t freeze. It never does on my Wii.

Snail

Smash Lord

Meh I have the same thing. Brawl+ 4.1 PAL, latest Gecko and it occasionally freezes when I select a stage :c I'll just wait for 5.0 and hope it's fixed, but I don't think there's really anything we can do about it right now.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I guess we PAL-ers aren't the lucky gamers =/. I'll wait aswell for the 5.0 codeset, though there's only one Porter, which is extremely busy, i understand.

GenG

Smash Lord
For me, it freezes vey rarely after finishing a fight, and the screen remains black just before the victory screen appears. Also Tournament Mode freezes before starting the first fight. It's a shame because here we used it a lot in vBrawl.

I wanted to thank Paprika again for working so hard for us PAL+ players. What I don't understand is why he is the only one... Nobody cares about PAL anymore.

mjz

Smash Rookie
What I would like to learn, is how to actually make the codes. If more of us learned how to do it, we could support each other!:)

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Paprika Killer is just awesome, he's the only porter that really cares about PAL. So far i don't think that there are other porters o_o. So we just have to wait until Paprika Killer ported the newest build.

EDIT: I think porting is very difficult to do, if it was easy a lot more people would've done it. You need basic knowledge of coding 'n stuff like that. I don't even know how to edit my codeset -.-

mjz

Smash Rookie
I kind of do, but I'm nowhere near the level of Paprika Killer, I was just thinkin if we could all learn the basic stuff then we could help each other out.

EDIT: Oh by the way Chileno4live, I still don't know why my texture code (file replacement 2.1a' Pal) doesn't work but my other codes do. Is it true that the newer ssbb disks are patched or somethng so that the don't allow codes (or something like that)? I think that might be my problem because I only bought my game about 3 weeks ago.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I kind of do, but I'm nowhere near the level of Paprika Killer, I was just thinkin if we could all learn the basic stuff then we could help each other out.

EDIT: Oh by the way Chileno4live, I still don't know why my texture code (file replacement 2.1a' Pal) doesn't work but my other codes do. Is it true that the newer ssbb disks are patched or somethng so that the don't allow codes (or something like that)? I think that might be my problem because I only bought my game about 3 weeks ago.
Yes that's true, according to what i've read. I bought my copy of Brawl on it's release date (27 june iirc). I guess that might be your problem. And i don't really know how to fix it. I can suggest you to install some more things that allows you to play copied games, maybe that'll work?

mjz

Smash Rookie
Ok cool, thankyou. I was worried you might say that but I guess you're right. But then I don't understand why codes from the wiird database work but file replacement doesn't. The reason I say that is because I thought the newer disks didn't allow any codes used.

V-K

Smash Ace
PK isn´t the only porter who cares, he is like one of the few coders, that are PAL. But Almas did also some PAL codes.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
O yeah i forgot about Almas. Though Almas gave up his Powers as mod to study more at the university, so i guess he won't do any porting anytime soon.

Lemon?

Smash Apprentice
Paprika Killer is just awesome, he's the only porter that really cares about PAL. So far i don't think that there are other porters o_o. So we just have to wait until Paprika Killer ported the newest build.
I just gave up waiting for the newest build to be ported so I started playing american brawl+. Dont have to worry about people porting codes anymore, try it out, at least until the latest build is ported to pal (which wont be anytime soon :p)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, does anyone here have a code for unlocking all songs, know of such a code or is willing to port the NTSC-U set of codes to PAL? Paprika Killer already said he doesn't have the time to.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Hey peeps :D

I gotz a question: Is there a Custom CSS code for PAL? Or at least a CSS in Melee style for PAL? If so, can you give me either codes please :). Thanks in advance.

twiblets

Smash Cadet
Hey guys just wanted to share something I only just found out.
I'm a PAL user and I've been eagerly anticipating brawl+ 5.0 RC1 for ages - particularly
so I could try Ness DJC - as a Ness main since 64 I was very excited about this.
Anyway, last night, just as an experiment, I downloaded the NTSC 5.0 package, and put Ness.pac
in the fighter folder on my SD card. I didn't think it would work but it did - ness now has DJC although
some audio effects are now randomly missing, which obviously isn't such a problem.
Anyway, perhaps everyone except me already knew you could do this, but just in case there are any other PAL ness mains out there (I haven't tried this with any other characters) waiting for DJC - try this, it worked for me. Alternatively, if this is an incredibly noobish comment then let the flaming begin.

weinzey

Smash Apprentice
well, yes, pacs work for pal too, but there are 2 issues:
u lose ur char sound animations due to different char ids
and u still dont get frame speed changes and other stuff thats still contained in the .gct (incl pokes and d3)

since we're already on topic, is there any progress on the port, pk?

ps: @css: there is a port (it was posted in this thread too) but its a)sloppy (lots of freezes) and b)incomplete, meaning u dont have the sheik/zss/individual poke codes, which leaves it pretty useless...

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Code:
Default settings [Almas]
24496898 80000000
20525200 00000000
04525200 DEADBEEF
4A000000 9000E220
0417F360 0000XXYY
0417F364 FFGGZZNN
0417F368 KKTTPPSS
0417F36C JJ000000
E0000000 80008000

YY = Time counter(Infinite time is 00)
FF= Stock counter
KK = Stock Time Limit(Infinite Time is 00)

XX = Game Type
Timed Match = 0
Stock Match = 1
Coin Match = 2

GG = Handicap
Off = 0
Auto = 1
On = 2

ZZ = Damage Ratio
I don't get how this code works seriously x_X. Can someone make the code for me so it does the standard Tournament settings:
3 stock matches
8 min timer
Team Attack on.

weinzey

Smash Apprentice
it doesnt work because its faulty.

here's the right one (with competitive plus some adittional settings for time mode etc.):

Default settings
* 24496898 80000000
* 20525200 00000000
* 04525200 DEADBEEF
* 4A000000 9000E220
* 1417F360 00000105
* 1417F364 04000A00
* 1417F368 08010101
* 1417F36C 01000000
* E0000000 80008000

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Can you change it so it has the Default settings of vBrawl? I guess the only difference is from 4 stock to 3 stock matches. Thnx anyway :)

EDIT: Rofl nvm i thought you said Competitive BPlus omfg im so dumb, gonna try it now.
EDIT2: This is the code you want to use if you want vBrawl's default (tournament) settings, here you go:

Code:
Default Tournament Settings vBrawl:
24496898 80000000
20525200 00000000
04525200 DEADBEEF
4A000000 9000E220
1417F360 00000105
1417F364 03000A00
1417F368 08010101
1417F36C 01000000
E0000000 80008000

D

Deleted member

Ok, since I'm still too busy with university, would someone be interested to learn how to port sets to PAL?

I could spent some time teaching someone, so if you're interested, send me a PM
(decent english is a requirement though since I'm gonna have to explain a LOT)

EDIT: dutch is ofcourse fine too.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
The Paprika Killer, i'm dutch, maybe i can do it... But i want to know how much work it is and if i'm capable of doing it. I need more details you know.

V-K

Smash Ace
I´d also do my best to help porting that but is it even possible for a person that has no experience in coding?

D

Deleted member

ok, 4 replies so far. I'll send a PM (today/tomorrow) to the intersted people with some more details so you know what kind of skillset is required (don't worry it's not that much).

V-K

Smash Ace
Sounds great, i hope it won't be so hard >.>. I'll try my hardest :). Anyway, someone has that Wifi Waiting Room code i've been asking?
Do you mean that code which makes that Ness/Lucas Stage the waiting room?
That is actually already in the latest PAL set

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Sorry for the double post but i really need this code -.-

I know it exists because i have a Brawl+ codeset that has the code. There's just no Txt file with that code anywhere. I've searched through google everything. I even tried to decompile my GCT file with Dantarion's GCT decompiler but i couldn't find the code. Please give me the code :(

weinzey

Smash Apprentice
only pk can give u that code, since the current pal version never made it into a text file...

Top Bottom