• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

25 Man Crew Battle - USA Vs. The World!

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Okay, here's what we want to do. We want to have the biggest crew battle in the history of Smash Bros. The United States challenges the world to one giant crew battle. All 25 characters will be used (except for Pichu). There won't be 2 of the same character allowed. So what we need is the top player in the U.S. for each character to participate, and the world needs to bring their top players for all 25 characters to this. Date and location to be determined later but a lot of help would be necessary to make this work. It might even have to wait for the Wii for internet connection because of the costs of flying a plane.

Anway, here's just a suggestion for top 25 players in the U.S.

Bowser - Arash
Captain Falcon - Isai
Dr. Mario - Caveman
Donkey Kong -
Falco - PC Chris
Fox - M2K
Game & Watch -
Gannondorf - Eddie
Ice Climbers - Chu Dat
Jigglypuff - King
Kirby -
Link - The Germ
Luigi - Yagi
Mario -
Marth - Ken
Mewtwo - Taj
Ness - Simna
Peach - Vidjo
Pikachu -
Roy - Neo
Samus - Hugs
Sheik - Azen
Yoshi - Gabe
Young Link -
Zelda - Kawn

KM-013

Smash Lord
wow. >___> people are just gonna ***** and moan about whos best with who, i know i already disagree with a few of your choices. but its up to you man.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah, Try to gather all the exact people on the list at one location at a single given time. Exactly, It's not gonna happen. The only way I could see fit is if they organized one tournament to hold this at and then do it from the peple who show up. But still, this idea is to unrealistic to work.

By the way, why single out pichu?

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
The GaW section is blank?

Looks like SOMEONE is a bit new to smash.

Edit: Who the phuck is this Kawn ******? Does Umbreon Mow go under a different name that I don't know of?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Yeah, I want to see Pichu own someone! Plus if you can't find a Pichu, KoreanDJ's is very good.

lol this is so ********, there are too many good players... azen could be under most of those really, m2k, pc chris are also pretty good with so many characters. i dont know.

yea and what the phuck man, Dire is the father of G&w, who the phuck dosent know that.

Phuck man. :)

Dopey

Smash Lord
camper bob for y.link!!!!

and yea, wtf is with the GW spot LOL its either Dire or Joel. no questions asked. but they can decide on which it is by flipping the most sausages within 6 seconds!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
camper bob for y.link!!!!

and yea, wtf is with the GW spot LOL its either Dire or Joel. no questions asked. but they can decide on which it is by flipping the most sausages within 6 seconds!
Are you kidding me Chexr got third in low tier tournament behind azen and Ken at FC3 with G&W, Chexr ftw.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
<_<

Until this is a scheduled event, this thread should really be ignored. Do you have any plans to place a date on it? Venue? Etc.?

Drephen

Smash Master
your an idiot

listing names is stupid right now because this has no plans of happening in the near future and with the players changing constanly there is no point to it

people will just base their opinions off of what they have personally seen and will contribute nothing

Sighrax

Smash Lord
DAWG
dawg
chill out man its cool i know u r like ed norton in that crazy azz movie amerikan history X dude its cool
apostrophe = your friend

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
This thing has been proposed several times, and it is not feasible in the least, nor is it even very interesting.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
lol, i love when people like you have such high hopes, i mean, even ken tried to put together a simple USA v. JP crew battle and that didn't happen, good luck with this though for real :(

Tink

Smash Hero
a luigi that loses to my crappy marth :p.

good idea, but will likely never happen. i would love to see it though :D.

ChuDat

Smash Master
WTF at no pichu thomasexy ?!??? Put me in that spot, and let AznLeprechaun(Pat) fill in for Ice Climberz, since i have faith and trust his abilitiez to be able to take down any other IC player.

My pichu won't be beaten in a ditto, it never has (though i bet gay Azen could do it =_=).

Hmmm vs the world ? ChuDat vs NGCXX. Bring it :cool:

hahaha as far as realistic this would seem, i would give it a .5%.

Try listing only people who can TRAVEL first of all. Not just people who u think iz good >.>.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Okay, here's what we want to do. We want to have the biggest crew battle in the history of Smash Bros. The United States challenges the world to one giant crew battle. All 25 characters will be used (except for Pichu). There won't be 2 of the same character allowed. So what we need is the top player in the U.S. for each character to participate, and the world needs to bring their top players for all 25 characters to this. Date and location to be determined later but a lot of help would be necessary to make this work. It might even have to wait for the Wii for internet connection because of the costs of flying a plane.

Anway, here's just a suggestion for top 25 players in the U.S.

Bowser - Arash
Captain Falcon - Isai
Dr. Mario - Caveman
Donkey Kong -
Falco - PC Chris
Fox - M2K
Game & Watch -
Gannondorf - Eddie
Ice Climbers - Chu Dat
Jigglypuff - King
Kirby -
Link - The Germ
Luigi - Yagi
Mario -
Marth - Ken
Mewtwo - Taj
Ness - Simna
Peach - Vidjo
Pikachu -
Roy - Neo
Samus - Hugs
Sheik - Azen
Yoshi - Gabe
Young Link -
Zelda - Kawn
You aren't too familiar with smashers these days, are you?
Best DK - Bum
G&W - Dire
Marth - Azen
Pikachu - Ken
Samus - Wes
Sheik - Rob$
Young Link - Any other pro still available

Eggz

Smash Hero
Try Gimpyfish for Bowser
Luigi Ka Master for Luigi
Dire for G&W
Caveman for YL
Derilink for Link
Green Mario for Mario

Watty

Smash Lord
WC players list ken as marth
EC list Azen
WC players list Hugs best Samus (he is)
EC list Wes (He isnt)

This will never happen

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
On the other hand, you COULD do 26 smashers representing one region, one for each character, vs. Azen using everyone.

Especially in a local contest, I think that would get interest.

But yeah, I suppose you could retitle the thread "Who is the most popular player with each character" and then watch it get closed.

Top Bottom