• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV-Allstar Mafia | Game Over! Mafia wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Welcome to TV All-star Mafia! This is a mafia game based on TV series and movies. You will take the role of a famous movie or TV character - it can be a real character but it can also be a cartoon character. There are no limits in this regard so you might see some surprises over the course of the game. Good luck and have fun! ^_^

---

By the will of the majority of dGamers I will use the New standard Ruleset:

Fundamental

1. I am MOD thy GOD. These are my COMMANDMENTS. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. I am infallible. That said, sometimes I will make simple mistakes to test if you are paying attention; if you believe this has happened, please address the simple mistakes in the thread in bold.
2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
5. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
6. Personally attacking another player is not allowed.
7. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM.
8. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
9. Do not post in code.
10. You must post in English.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Virgilijus.
2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Eor. You do not have to unvote before voting another.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
5. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline

1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you.
2. Banking deadlines is allowed. I.E. if the lynch happens X days before deadline then the next Day's deadline will be extended by X days.
3. The players may majority vote for a deadline extension. This can only be done once.

Game-specific

* All roles are assigned entirely at random.
* There are no jesters in this game.
* There are no survivors in this game.
* There are no politicians in this game.
* Town win condition: You are Town Alligned and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

---​

Alive:
  1. Cacti
  2. §teel
  3. Marshy

Dead Players:
  1. SwordsRbroken - Lynched D1
  2. Nix2100 - Killed N1
  3. KevinM - Killed N2
  4. Blue Yoshi - Killed N2
  5. Xiivi - Lynched D3
  6. Handorin - Commited Suicide D3
  7. Nicholas 1024 - Killed N3
  8. Scumfever - Endgamed
  9. Macman - Endgamed
  10. Ronike - Endgamed

Replacements:
  1. If you are interested, please post in this thread.

Events:

1. Day 1 starts / Day 1 ends
  2. Day 2 starts / Day 2 ends
  3. Day 3 starts / Day 3 ends
  4. Mafia claims victory!
  5. Role PMs and Mod comments
  6. Night actions

:059:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
just wondering (for before we start the game), what is the jester, survivor, and politician? I know they don't exist in this game, but I'd like to know who they are for future games in case they do come up.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
They won't come up because everybody hates them.

Jester wins when he's lynched
Politician wins if he has the most votes at the end of the game
Survivor wins if ... he survives

:059:

Handorin

Smash Hero
/confirm

Sorry, I was at an overnight smash fest and didn't wake up until a couple hours ago. >_>

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
All players have confirmed now. Without further hold-up the game will start.

---​

The life of a movie character seems simple enough: being broadcasted for about 20 minutes is all they have to do. In exchange they have an easy live of wealth and fame.
In recent days however a couple of mysterious cases of deaths of famous movie characters - heroes - took place. The circumstances and regularitiy of those deaths lead the living heroes to the conclusion that it weren't mere cases of death. It was murder done by traitors. Their enemies from the movie screen have joined together to take revenge for all the defeats they have suffered over time.

To find the traitors and put an end to the murders the remaining heroes joined together to find the bad guys and let justice prevail. Will they find the evil ones and end it once and for all or will the murders continue until the very end? It's up to you!

---​

Day 1 begins!
Not voting: all players

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
WELP
this is kind of actually very whack to start the game now, and have the dead line before new years

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
vote: macman

Rawr, was in the rules =P 1day = 10 irl days shouldn't of claimed to of been ready if you didnt want the game to be around christmas/new years!

Top Bottom