• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV-Allstar Mafia | Game Over! Mafia wins!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Vote: Handorin

I might not be able to lynch you in Getting Schooled mafia, but I can lynch you in this one! Rule #1, people!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
vote: §teel

My vote conveniently purposely fell on the player Marshy was voting! :D

Remember Marshy, you told me you were always /in for a §teel lynch. If you change your vote you're scum! :D

btw we should quicklynch §teel.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
unvote vote: Handy

Omg its Handy >_> Don't kill me! I'll send your address to Dateline To catch a predator!......

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Count:

§teel: 3 (Marshy, Xiivi, KevinM)
Marsy: 1 (§teel)
Blue Yoshi: 2 (Scumfever, Blue Yoshi)
SwordsRbroken: 1 (Ronike)
Nix2100: 1 (Handorin)
Handorin: 2 (Nicholas1024, Nix2100)
Ronike: 1 (SwordsRbroken)

Not voting: Cacti, Macman; takes 7/13 to lynch.

:059:

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
unvote Vote: BlueYoshi because i don't want to deal with the self-voting crap again.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
All I do (just for fun) is vote myself on the first day until some real discussion begins to happen. I won't vote for myself in other days... it's just that at the beginning, we've got nothing to work with, so might as well just for the fun of it. I am playing seriously (minus the initial self-vote), just, as I've probably said way too many times already, I'm just having fun :)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can give an additional deadline extention in case of time constraints (Xmas related). I wanted to use the shorter deadline but I don't want to be a douchebag either. I can grant an extention on D1 but only if absolutley needed. Try to be as active as you can still.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
We obviously need a new bandwagon here.

Vote: KevinM

Cause I feel he's the play.
What's wrong with a Steel wagon? Afraid that your scum partner might get lynched? You are trying to tear down a wagon right when it is starting. Maybe because you think it might start discussion? Yes? I thought so. You are obviously a mafia trying to get pressure off your other mafia buddy, Steel, and/or trying to stop discussion. Nick wagon go go go!

Vote: Nick

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Seriously people, let's try to get out of RVS.

Swords shot down my case as soon as it started and is continuing with RVS when it is obvious that people are making attempts to exit it. He's derailing discussion and is scum.

Unvote Vote: Swords

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Maybe that's because your case was total crap and was not legit. Was i derailing discussion? No. You just did what seemed like a random vote on Nick with some dumb reason and when i shoot it down, you accuse me of stopping discussion? Really?

Vote: Cacti for accusing me of stopping discussion when i did not.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Well, there's not much to build a case on with only stuff in RVS, and with a lot of people just not posting. This is the way I try to start discussion. You got any better ideas?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
No, but usually, the RVS goes on until someone posts something scummy, which is when we leave the RVS stage.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Actually lets all lynch Swords?

Is everyone ok with that?

I'll start.

Unvote Steel
Vote Swords.

/removed quote tags

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Marshy, Handorin, Nix and Macman all haven't posted within the last 48 hours. Since it's christmas time I decided to give them a bit more time to post before I prod them. They should all post today or else I will prod them for inactivity

Vote Count:

§teel: 1 (Marshy)
Marsy: 1 (§teel)
Blue Yoshi: 2 (Scumfever, Blue Yoshi)
SwordsRbroken: 4 (Ronike, Cacti, Xiivi, KevinM)
Nix2100: 1 (Handorin)
Handorin: 1 (Nix2100)
KevinM: 1 (Nicholas1024)
Cacti: 1 (SwordsRbroken)

Not voting: Macman; takes 7/13 to lynch.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Wow, L-2 already? I have a question for all of you bandwagoners on me. Why did you hop on my wagon after i voted cacti? You hopped on my bandwagon, putting me at L-2 without any discussion!

Doesn't everyone find it strange that i've been put at L-2 in less than a day with no discussion whatsoever?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Wow, L-2 already? I have a question for all of you bandwagoners on me. Why did you hop on my wagon after i voted cacti? You hopped on my bandwagon, putting me at L-2 without any discussion!

Doesn't everyone find it strange that i've been put at L-2 in less than a day with no discussion whatsoever?
Since this is still at least semi-RVS.... no. If you're concerned that you might be quick-lynched, find a valid reason to vote someone else and people will switch.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
What Handy said!.

Was also gonna hammer, but since its christmas time, thought I would be nice and let Swords claim before doing so.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Was thinking about it, almost did by accident if i didn't refresh the page and notice Handy's post, but I do believe its custom to allow a person to claim at -1 before getting hammered is it not?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Hunk of metal could be turned into a pretty cool mace though, just got to weld a giant metal rod onto it and your set!

Top Bottom