• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG feat. ChuDat 4/24

napZzz

Smash Hero
tkd is so good....so weird

I'd LOVE to see him vs. alot of the really good players across the US....especially like, ally or m2k

Coyn3Masta

Smash Journeyman
LOLOLOLOLOL, I :laughed: my *** off when I ready this XD. Can chu beat DEHF consistantly?

The answer is no. The all is brawl link shows who won and lost to who, and chu lost the DEHF in winners.
I still don't get why asking if Chu and DEHF had a rematch called for all of that....lol?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What? You're ******** >_>.

I am saying, almost everyone there should have a pikachu just for the fox match-up considering how easy it is to win at. It'd be one thing if it was hard but the match-up is bad, and it's ****ing easy as hell to do.

SoulPech

Smash Master
What? You're ******** >_>.

I am saying, almost everyone there should have a pikachu just for the fox match-up considering how easy it is to win at. It'd be one thing if it was hard but the match-up is bad, and it's ****ing easy as hell to do.
don't know much about TKD...does he have a secondary? That would fix the pikachu over fox issue IMO

Alphicans

Smash Hero
don't know much about TKD...does he have a secondary? That would fix the pikachu over fox issue IMO
It would, but 1st match means a lot. If he gets caught in a fox vs pika match-up first match, he will run into some serious CP issues. Although his MK does look really solid.

Top Bottom