• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Doubles Finder - Wii U

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
I can host since I have Moi. my partner is Artryuu and she's here with me. So you just need to add: ValooDX. @ MOI-ARI MOI-ARI are you okay with Djsound?

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Lol GGs gals. keep it up. @ Taokaka Taokaka @ Artryuu Artryuu

That Mega Man is too hard to chase down, i dont even know what to do about that, back to training for me.

Shulk ive gotten used too, alittle predictable after an hour tbh<3 you guys still won so it dosent matter i supposeXD Shulk seems to top pick wingman im sure i'll see him more often in 2v2^o^

Lol Soundwave sorry for some of those friendly fire kos. Especially at the end! haha

Last edited:

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
Lol GGs gals. keep it up.

That Mega Man is too hard to chase down, i dont even know what to do about that, back to training for me.

Shulk ive gotten used too, alittle predictable after an hour tbh<3 you guys still won so it dosent matter i supposeXD Shulk seems to top pick wingman im sure i'll see him more often in 2v2^o^

Lol @Sound Wave sorry for some of those friendly fire kos. Especially at the end! haha
Its cool thank for letting me eat your samus i just needed a good projectile to stop megaman spamming

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
Lol GGs gals. keep it up. @ Taokaka Taokaka @ Artryuu Artryuu

Lol Soundwave sorry for some of those friendly fire kos. Especially at the end! haha
Well all poor megaman can do is projectiles everywhere. His attacks are just made of projectiles so it shiyld be predictable. You see his f tilt his nair and his neutral.. Pelletss sighhh.. Sometimes I wish megaman could have more options to cancel to. Sadly its still projectiles and has to stick to the zoning game. But really you guys have awesome characters and you control them very well.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Well all poor megaman can do is projectiles everywhere. His attacks are just made of projectiles so it shiyld be predictable. You see his f tilt his nair and his neutral.. Pelletss sighhh.. Sometimes I wish megaman could have more options to cancel to. Sadly its still projectiles and has to stick to the zoning game. But really you guys have awesome characters and you control them very well.
It's difficult to approach your Megaman tho. Trust me.

Like, in our first matches the other day, I was getting SO overwhelmed by how good you were x.x

I haven't seen the metal blade used so well before XD I wonder if you've practiced doing that Megaman infinite at all.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I mean the way you use him is good enough! XD He has many options and i believe you used them to their fullest ability.^^ Oh and thanks. XD

p.s Darklink smells

p.s.s Congrats on placing second! Forgot to tell ya. Im not suprised you made it so far ^^

Last edited:

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
AAAlright me and @ Artryuu Artryuu are looking for double matches today. Anyone down for some?

Last edited:

Beans94

Smash Rookie
NNID
ktbeans
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 Me and a buddy are trying to get into doubles (more likely get trashed at doubles) and would like to be added to the list

My NNID is ktbeans and his is vurtego

Edit: He goes by vurt

Probably should have made that clear in the first post

Last edited:

RyanMelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyanMelon
I'd like to get a partner too! My NNID is RyanMelon, so please add me c:

HeroOfClocktown

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfClocktown
If anybody wants to add me I'm down for doing team battles. My ID is same as my username - HeroOfClocktown

I main Pikachu :)

Edit: Also me and my friend play online and we are looking for people to team battle.. we will battle against anyone!

Last edited:

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
If anybody wants to add me I'm down for doing team battles. My ID is same as my username - HeroOfClocktown

I main Pikachu :)

Edit: Also me and my friend play online and we are looking for people to team battle.. we will battle against anyone!
I mainly play doubles online
shadzcat is my id
Hi! When will you be available? Me and my partner are ready whenever at night. We are always here in smashboards and will answer as soon as possible.

HeroOfClocktown

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfClocktown
Hi! When will you be available? Me and my partner are ready whenever at night. We are always here in smashboards and will answer as soon as possible.
Me and the person I'm usually with are online right now if anyone wants to battle.
HeroOfClocktown is my ID.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Pretty much anywhere from 9 pm onwards! I sometimes play really late too

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Looking for doubles ^.^/ Anyone down for some?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I'm available whenever! I don't have anyone with me though if it's 2 vs 2.

Top Bottom