• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[3/27/10] Next Level Lan - March Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I tl;dr but oh well. I'm so fricking bored. Man Ab you need to change your avatar you not updating *******.
Come down to LAN and say it mah face Dx...
no not really. come down and MM me, and if ya win, I'll change it and I win...
give me your moneyz :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol wut I can't come to lan thats like next week I don't have that much money to get there. ****. It would have to be a national, and I'd need housing. Or just some tourney, I don't carrrre. And I will mm you! :3 no u gimme ur moneyz ;D

oh oh and a ride! I don't got a license ;x

Edit: I forgot to tell you all I live in Pennsylvania ;3

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'll do teams

I think i got better at teams lately
Ill play falco in teams unless i know i can do better with link
some people and chars i just dont like playing falco against
i been learning link / teams from dis guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnaYLfjb-ZU

if nobody wants to team ill just do singles then

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Where on earth have you been nub. She knows it very well. Keep up with the anime scrub. ... Still love yah ish though... Right uuaa? :)
In Pennsylvania. Once went to Delaware. Oh really? Oh yeah I forgot I never really got to keep up with the anime. But in that case I'm glad she does know. I still lova ya ish too haha. : D

Seriously I want to visit you guys. I'll do it sometime. I just gotta save up money. : D

I'll text you more but you always at work gah

Also, I can hear you say "My peach is nasty!" Haha. And as you would say it, you'd swing one hand up in the air momentarily. :3 (Which would be when you enter the room mostly haha)

Zoro

Smash Champion
hey zoro, i kinda want go double link with you in teams, if you want ...

I was planning to ask F-0 to team but I don't think he is going to go and i don't think he would want to team with me either. If he doesn't team with me then I'll go along with your horrible idea.:laugh:

I'll let you know in a day or two after i talk to him

PS watch those bideos of hdl in teams. So nastee

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK, so I'm going to this, but only for teams because I have work at 6 pm!!!

Are Aasem, Louis, or Colin going???

If any of you are going and need a teammate I'm down!!!

If none of you are going then I'll team with you John if you can go for teams!!!

:colorful:

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
idk action B. I don't really like teaming with Captain Falcon that much.

I take up a lot of space in teams (and by take up space, I mean my personal bubble is huge. If my teammate enters within an f-smash length of me I feel crowded and hesitant to throw any attacks out) and Falcon dash dancing across the stage doesn't help.

I typically like teaming with more defensive characters, like Peach, Jiggs, Ganondorf, Fox (some Foxes), ect just because I'm a very aggressive player.

If you still need can't find a teammate I'll team with you though. Teams is mad fun and I won't miss out just because my teammate plays a specific character.

Finch

Smash Lord
OK, so I'm going to this, but only for teams because I have work at 6 pm!!!

Are Aasem, Louis, or Colin going???

If any of you are going and need a teammate I'm down!!!

If none of you are going then I'll team with you John if you can go for teams!!!

:colorful:
wtf team with juan and win

actually no just team with colin

Finch

Smash Lord
I talked to juan on saturday and he said that plane tickets to NC are $300 so he's not going to herb. He and Colin and Louis wanted to drive there or something but I don't think they're actually going to do that so I would assume they are all coming to this.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
idk action B. I don't really like teaming with Captain Falcon that much.

I take up a lot of space in teams (and by take up space, I mean my personal bubble is huge. If my teammate enters within an f-smash length of me I feel crowded and hesitant to throw any attacks out) and Falcon dash dancing across the stage doesn't help.

I typically like teaming with more defensive characters, like Peach, Jiggs, Ganondorf, Fox (some Foxes), ect just because I'm a very aggressive player.

If you still need can't find a teammate I'll team with you though. Teams is mad fun and I won't miss out just because my teammate plays a specific character.
Will do some friendlies so I can learn how much spacing you need and how where going to work. Knowledge is power, after all :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom