• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27/10 Results! and new date! Thawing Pool Pools! Amherst, Ohio

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
ok BR. god kais~

and ok sole. if you're 5 minutes from cleveland clinic/target then yeah my house is like 15-20 mins from you lol.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Maybe it's finally time for team "Beef Stew"? Sorry, fromundaman, but I've been waiting for an opportunity to team with KB ever since I came up with that... :p

Which also begs the question: Where has Beegs been?

solecalibur

Smash Master
ok BR. god kais~

and ok sole. if you're 5 minutes from cleveland clinic/target then yeah my house is like 15-20 mins from you lol.
Alright Im up for that, dont think I'll go much further since I shouldnt be picking up people for my own tounry

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No worries Argent. Any chance you can pick me up though?

I officially have this Sat off, so I can now make this for sure so long as someone gives me a ride.
Time to get back into this, and possibly use a couple extra characters I've been working on...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
****... was going to ask if your ride could pick me up, but that's way out of the way... :(

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Fromundaman, if you can't find another ride, I'll come get you... It doesn't add very much to my trip... However, we would need to arrange how I'm going to find you, so I don't stand around for 30 mins and leave you behind again... :/

Suyon

Smash Lord
Make sure you get his "right" phone number this time. Are you still gonna get Mr. 2.5?
That winning was from what...Janurary?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Don't worry about it Argent. I've suddenly got a lot of **** I need to sort through, and don't think I'm in the right state of mind for smash right now.

Thanks anyway.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Just stop reading both PR threads we all know NEOH takes top ten =p

edit - in other news does anyone know how to fight Diddykong? Like he throws bananas or some ****? I lost all MU exp it seems since I play Wakka and Bboy less and less lately

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd teach you Diddy but I only know the MU from Peach's perspective. xP

Unless you'd like to pick her up as a secondary that is.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
KB, maybe this weekend you can explain this PR stuff to better... I'd rather understand it than continue to futilely argue it... :/

solecalibur

Smash Master
Location has changed to
133 Alexander Ave.
Amherst, Ohio

Venue has changed from $5 to $3
Changed to my mom's house since my Dad johned out
Venue is still ok sized (a little larger then King Yoshi's Basement)
I'll host another Pool poolz the 27th at my Dad's house (what he offered in return for bailing on me this soon) if King yoshi doesnt host a tounry then

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Aw poopie. Wait is this house different from the one I went to last time or is it the same one?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yes it is different if we dont get another tounry hosted by the 27th I'll host the one with the pool there

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Man, my return to the smash scene is amazing. I'm johning out of one of the tournies, probably both, I wanted to attend, one that I was hosting myself (Though to be fair, that's not rescheduled YET, but most likely will be).

solecalibur

Smash Master
Anyone that wants to stay the night before just give me some notice and my folks should be ok with it, also sorry in advantage for stage change Im glad I can still host one at least

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I'm teaming with Argent bro. I'm just trying to keep myself interested in this game and teaming with everyone good from Ohio at least once is a fun thing to try. :3

Top Bottom