• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3:27 how does he do this? dashing Bair forward

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Reverse Aerial Rush (RAR)--while dashing, press back on the control stick and quickly jump. You'll retain your forward momentum but jump backwards. You can also do this by pressing back on the C-stick when it's set to specials.

Also, cool, someone posted one of my videos. It's not exactly my best, but hey, Brawl had only been out for 3 weeks.

mazhaoshen

Smash Cadet
new to smashboards eh? (kind of hypocritical to say that since I started only like in March.

RAR. Hit the control stick in the other direction right before you jump.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
^ it is while dashing or running you can do it while standing too though just jump and move in the air I find this easier if you do the Bair with the c stick.

Reverse Aerial Rush (RAR)--while dashing, press back on the control stick and quickly jump. You'll retain your forward momentum but jump backwards. You can also do this by pressing back on the C-stick when it's set to specials.

Also, cool, someone posted one of my videos. It's not exactly my best, but hey, Brawl had only been out for 3 weeks.
no johns

jking btw lol

Top Bottom