• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ummm the more people the less friendlies you're gonna get. You'd get almost 0 friendlies if there was ever a 200 person gigs.

But nobody should ever want a 200 person gigs. Not only would it take forever but it would be the most uncomfortable tourney ever held. And the fire marshall would probably shut it down too.

Gigs should prolly be capped at 100 each month. Anything beyond that becomes unbearable.
I know, I was just saying "in theory".

As long as I can play friendlies I dont care how many ppl show up.

FAST1 was huge and only had about 15 setups but we could play mad friendlies all day.

Of course, singles and doubles were on seperate days, but just an example.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
everyone Bring Setups!!! Bring Tvs!!! Bring Wiis!!! Bring Brawlszz! Bring Recordings!! We Dont Wana Be There All Night Without Friendlies For Sure! Gotta Make It Worth Coming To Fo The Oos That Do Come

AfroQT

Smash Master
everyone Bring Setups!!! Bring Tvs!!! Bring Wiis!!! Bring Brawlszz! Bring Recordings!! We Dont Wana Be There All Night Without Friendlies For Sure! Gotta Make It Worth Coming To Fo The Oos That Do Come
THE LARGER THE TEXT THE MORE FEELING HES PUTTING INTO THE POST
I also support that message.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice

I was going to agree with this but it is so large that I am scared of it. I was only going to bring 2 TvC/GGac/Naruto setups and leave brawl at home.......... but now I am going to get my bro to bring an extra setup so we will have 3 TvC/GGac/Naruto.................

and no brawl. I love to be a **** when it is funny.

Ruse

Fox
Dude Ruse that would be great to see you at GIGS...

Btw..... wtf you and meta knight sig? Say what now?
Who knows?!?!?! I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I don't know who my main is anymore ):. I suck at Brawl too much.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Big Font, I must obey. Guess I'm bringing a setup

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
we should make setups outside if that is possible

and people might wanna think about bringing their own chairs if they are small or easy to travel with

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The small wall outside is going to be crowded. :(
And...Where will chairs fit? It's hard to move around in there sometimes with 60-70 people...Without extra chairs. YAY!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
well, see chairs in a crowded center has it's good and bad, y'know?
you'll always have somewhere to sit, but where might be a problem.

at least you're not standing most of the time, i know i'll probably find me a small little folding chair to wedge in a corner somewhere.

also, lizard~
Paula sux.

;[

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that $10 foldout stool i bought from walmart is looking to be a pretty good investment at how the attendance is looking

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Standing has never really bothered me... are we looking at another huge turnout?
possibly

hopefully. We just need better setup positioning and it wont feel as crowded i dont think. Having the streaming TV where it was , was a pretty bad idea. We also need to put melee back towards the wall/window instead of right in the middle of all of the brawl stuff.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
qft there needs to be some serious adjusting at gigabits to make it a more pleasent experience for people.....those big tvs in the back should be like rolled out and replaced with smaller tvs so we can play multiple matches back there, i know one of them lags too so thats just taking up space.

people need to bring tvs too and no offense to those who are trying to get melee going at this but that should honestly be kept to a minimum....there will be a ****load of people here and melee tvs will only slow everything down...this (unfortunately) is a brawl tournament so its kind of pointless to be waiting for a tv to play on while there are perfectly good ones with like 2v2 double falcon dittos going on

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

Linguini

Smash Master
this is like ****ing power rangers on crack, lol power rangers didnt look that cool when i was little.
that was actually pretty sweet i have to admit rofl

AfroQT

Smash Master
Last I saw he was a red ranger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMS6mu7Q2zY&feature=related

oh yeah, chairs in an already overcrowded place? is that wise?
rofl wtf.
After they all turned into Red Rangers there was a RED explosion and ****.
ROFL and the guy that randomly exploded was ****in hilarious.
Wow they REALLY WERE Flipipng down a hill with rocks falling down it lol. Hrnut did you see when they cut through that one ***** and he fell to the ground and exploded...wtf rofl. The part with the 2 rangers and the gun is ****in hilarious. One of them jumps over the other one rofl.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
WTF, i didnt notice when the guy jump he was like in outerspace are they fighting on the moon or something, **** just got more random LMAO WTF people exploding lol too amazing LMAO

OMG they are missing shots at point blank range, it doesnt get any better than this lol

then he stops in mid air on a bike, like a legit stop not slowing down or anything...the moon obviously say fvck gravity when it feels like it but at times its has the earths gravitational pull...i agree with linguini this is power rangers on crack lmao

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why was there an explosion of red in the background? Why were there explosions at all? I don't remember that from my power rangers.

Top Bottom