• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28 Gigabits 140 Entrants!!! Orlando, Florida Finished At 7am -.-

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Does anyone know what matches Reflex used Lucas for? Also did his Lucas get recorded? We all want to see Reflex's Lucas in action.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Does anyone know what matches Reflex used Lucas for? Also did his Lucas get recorded? We all want to see Reflex's Lucas in action.
He also used Lucas in his 2nd match of the set against hungrybox's (ranked #5 in Florida) Dedede on Smashville. I don't think any were recorded, unfortunately.

Zip.

Smash Lord
If GIGABITS gets any bigger, it'll need its own city.

Also, I predict that Wario will become the new Dedede of Florida in the near future.

I'll make it out of pools one day...
i really hope that doesnt happen..(Wario being the new d3 in FL..)i would cry.. =/

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Wow, I'm surprised I got a mention (though I didn't make it out of pools). Also, after seeing who was in the blue bracket, I never stood a chance.

Shoutouts:
Seibrik: After finally playing you, I can see why you win all these tournaments. I should have switched characters, but I wanted to see how good I could do going all Mario against you.
Petey: Good ****. It felt good knowing my 2 losses were to the tournament winner and one who got 5th place.
Grunj: Nice Diddy Kong. You made a few mistakes in our set and that was what cost you.
Blue wristband group: Nice chilling with all of you outside for like 4 hours while we waited for the red bracket to finish
Deadweight: Sick R.O.B. as always. Maybe next time we can get some friendlies in. Also, I caught your set aginst Rx and glide toss to up smash was TOO GOOD!!!

Anyone else I forgot, I'm sorry. See everyone next month, and I'll be doing my part by bringing my wii so the tourney will hopefully not last til the next day.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
He also used Lucas in his 2nd match of the set against hungrybox's (ranked #5 in Florida) Dedede on Smashville.
That didn't work at all.

That made me realize that that matchup is much worse than I had thought previously.

CO18

Smash Hero
the death pool was:

danny
Hrnut
Serg
Nick Riddle

and the rest i don't know, but totaled to about 11-16 people or even 20 ish
Kismet and Reflex were also in that pool, yea pretty much death pool

Hrnut lost to serg our best bowser aka better than all yall bowsers and a beast

then he lost to kismet

CO18

Smash Hero
How could a pool like that one be allowed to exist? Wow. That looks terrifying.
Because it was poorly run by the tos, basically people were seperated into 5 different mini-brackets and you got a wristban for what color bracket you were in, they didnt pay attention to seeding at all and basically just gave out the color wristband until they ran out in a row so whoever u came with was basically in your bracket unless you requested differently

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
holy sheett.

this is a buttload of people

how did gigs hold this many people.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ironically enough, pink bracket was the most beastly out of all of the colors.

gigs couldve been ran better. i wouldnt mind another of this attedance number, cause i know they learned from their mistakes. Gigs is usually good at that

DC: commentating with you for those 3-4 hours was the most fun i had all day in the tourney. We need to do a repeat at tallahassee
Sheer: Thanks for teaming with me. We really should do it again. I'll happily team with your GW again, or Kirby if you feel like it
Seibrik: Your MK is so gay yet so good now...but please, never wear a fanny pack ever again.
Sergio and Kith: you two are...so sick. I didnt get the chance to actually play sergio, but both of you are so pro with bowser and PT.
OOSers: Good to see you peoples again. Hope some of you come to tally
GDX: 9th? you ****ing suck

But the greatest shoutout goes to the streaming TV of the day. It had so much epic **** happen on it:
-Bowser Squirtle team wrecking falco GW team. Insanity
-Capt. Falcon ditto with Luffy and Reflex. Reflex gets hit with the falcon punch, only to falcon punch luffy back AND THE ******* EVEN PAUSES IT ON IMPACT :laugh:
-Masky's fart on the bike to extend the hitbox to kill rx the 3rd game.
-Ryo's combo on Mickey on Pirate Ship
-MrFTWs amazing Kirby combos, including 0 to death on Marth. So good they made a fanclub for him onsite

Toneh

Smash Lord
hmm my memory isnt the greatest..

2. CO18 (DDD/Wario) - nt on 1st! i could see why you tried wario/snake since seibrik is good at fighting d3.
3. TheReflexWonder (Pokemon Trainer/Wario/Lucas) -gg's! at least i put up a better fight with snake loll. Couldn't land the uptilt. Squirt is better than i thought.
4. Hungrybox (DDD) - squirtleeee
7. Nick Riddle (ZSS) - need to learn how to fight zss!
9. GDX (Diddy Kong)- 9th again lol, you seem to be cursed there.
13. Masky (Wario/Pikachu) - fart heard around the world
17. serg (Bowser) - ill make sure to not hang around the edge next time to avoid those suicide grabs on me lol
17. mickey (Sonic) - drama!! rofl
8-bit/ mvd - fun snake dittos we had, we'll have to do more next time
25. radiX (Snake/MK) - do better next time scrub

Couldn't do that many friendlies bc we didnt have enough setups :[
we need to get on it.

-MrFTWs amazing Kirby combos, including 0 to death on Marth. So good they made a fanclub for him onsite
cant believe it wasnt recorded lol.

but im glad that was, haha

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
But the greatest shoutout goes to the streaming TV of the day. It had so much epic **** happen on it:
-Bowser Squirtle team wrecking falco GW team. Insanity
-Capt. Falcon ditto with Luffy and Reflex. Reflex gets hit with the falcon punch, only to falcon punch luffy back AND THE ******* EVEN PAUSES IT ON IMPACT :laugh:
-Masky's fart on the bike to extend the hitbox to kill rx the 3rd game.
you forgot my epic match of ddd vs micky's BEASTLY SONIC

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Alright before shouting...i'll awser some question that got negated :p

WHo the **** is Mars? I didnt go to some whack *** Brawl tournament. by MarsFool!
Mars is a Valencia Student of Osceola whom is known to be the Second best Pit in FL but I say he is the best :p.

WOW this tourney looked big how much money was for 1st? I might consider coming to one of these if it's really that big by Mew2king
OVER 900!!!!! that how much Sebrik made that day...according to a few folks.

OH AND COME TO FLORIDA GAMING TOO!!!

Anyways....

Yea, this tourney was alright, so i am going ot make quick shout.

xyz: Din't saw ya...pro though
Galeon: Your lucas is nasteh
GDX and CO: yea, that Ditto was amazing! sorry to annoy you guys, last time I do it.
Kyon and ladylegion: You're both nasty
Mars: (NOT marsfool!) Will work on teaming up again.
D-torr: You'll get better
Danny: Face Mars next time
Chaz: your marth is gay but your pro.
Reflex: You still owe me a money match, but hanging out with you was profesional.
H-box: Good stuff
8-bit: that match with me and you was epic
Mickey: don't come again :p. good sonic though.
Vricz: Don't call me in the middle of the match to tell me to commentate just to make you guy laugh =P
Zoro: you too
Stafu: no more chocolate for you :p
Rx- your still pro
masky: Love that wario of yours
Gmoney: Another wario that I am learning from :o
Tommy-G: you had that match with mickey
Ryo (i think): your ike is super good
dee: nice seeing you again
nick riddle: your Gf is hot
flatzoda: will team up next time
sabrik: can I borrow 100 dollars D:?
Lamp chops: Ummm...no entiendo espahol :p?
to the pancake guys: lol...i ate pancakes this morning.

I think that it...

if so, my bad :p.

peace

-!-

Smash Lord
over 900? **** pretty good. I might come sometime.

College doesn't end until end of May though -.- And I have plans all of June up until Genesis ugh, well, for the most part anyway
COME!!! WHEN YOUR NOT BROKEN!!! lol jk

when you come, everything is gonna get crazy around here o.O

nevershootme

Smash Master
A variety of singles matches are being uploaded at the moment... Alot of good stuff though

featuring

-Mr. ftw
-MVD
-8-Bit (me)
-Action B@stard
-hiRoi
-Polmex
-Random Ike Guy

ATTENTION: If you leave stupid azz comments on any videos, I will ban u from watching any future videos for a week or 2. and no short and ******** comments too.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Have the recordings been posted yet? I can't find 'em... :( I want to see Ryo's Ike vs. Mickey on Pirate Ship and the legendary Masky v. Rx- match (again).

Also, Reflex still owes me a friendly. I'ma hold you to it. :laugh:

Top Bottom