• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6b - Snake's tranquilizer can no longer be reflected by powershields

Zefklop

Smash Rookie
When you powershield snake's tranquilizer, it simply disappears instead of being reflected.

I have seen this happen consistently in the netplay build as well as the homebrew build, in normal play, in debug mode, and in tas (in dolphin)

jtm94

Smash Lord
Can confirm this. There are also instances were some reflectors do not reflect the move properly. I have had it go through Mario's cape as well as stop at Pit's shield. I can't reproduce it consistently, but it has happened.

Also it is possible to spot dodge the tranq and possibly while returning from spot dodge? the tranq will hit me and continue going through me still capable of putting someone else to sleep. I have reproduced it multiple times and had it happen to me in game.

Top Bottom