• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Snakes on a Dojo!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Wow, great update. Too much Snake to handle in one sitting. I really like the grab he has on Ike as well as many of his other attacks, music fits perfectly too. Too bad they didn't decide to make it a quadruple update with his stage as well. = /

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
The music was freaking epic. It wins.

Snake has reconfirmed the fact that my two future mains, Snake and Falcon, make Smash the manliest game ever.
Forget that, all we need is Falcon. He makes Smash Manly enough. I know we all like Snake, but once He gets pwned by a top tier Peach his manliness will questioned (Capt. Has been given a chance to lose such manly aspect has remained a man of a Man.

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
well this is excellent

but i just realized somethin

all the newcomers we learned about from the trailers have been revealed...any new characters we get will be just that, brand new, if we get any more newcomers

anyother characters should be vets coming back (falcon, ness, ganondorf, shiek, etc.)

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Best update so far. Hell, I appreciated it more than the IC update.

Sakurai is on FIRE with these Friday updates.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I did kind of expected the Nikita Launcher to be in. And exactly the way it is currently done.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I wonder if Diddy Kong will throw the Orange grenades like snake

NukeA6

Smash Master
I just said yesterday that Snake won't be revealed in a while since he's a secret character. Then all of sudden, wham! Solid Snake update. I'm not complaining though. It's Solid Snake mutha-*****!!!! I guess he's playable from the start.

I am so maining Snake (hopefully he doesn't end up as sucky as Bowser was in Melee).

And this is just badass

mcs

Smash Cadet
final smash?

i thought about this for a long time but im gonna post what I think snakes fs is(step by step):snake pulls out a red button(uh oh?) pushes it and....OUT OF NOWHERE COMES A METAL GEAR!!!!!!!and you control it and can make it do....4 attacks.1:machine gun fire, 2:rocket blast (up to 65 dmg) 3:rocket barrage (3 dmg each)
and 4:smash with fists (yep it has fists:chuckle:)

Rash

Smash Ace
A Snake blowout. Awesome! He looks better than ever, and his moves are pretty darn nice.

I can also say that the music is easily one of the best so far.

What a great way to end the week!

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
To say that the moves aren't 'tournament worthy' without even playing the game makes you look like a tool. You are, however, forgiven.

A while ago I said that Snake would be able to fly, just to piss off the Diddy fans.

And then the Cypher was shown.

WHAT NOW, MOTHER ****ERS!?!?!

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Snake is going to be one crazy character. I'm both... turned off, yet excited at the same moment. His moves just don't seem like they will compliment how I like to play, but you never know, I would have never guessed I would someday be playing Ice Climbers as my main. WOOOOOT FOR SNAKE!
Oh, and this update just owns every other update in history. SO MUCH INFO! I LOVE IT!

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
This is pretty cool, in my opinion. I had a dream a while ago where Snake was being played as, and his moveset was a lot like Ganondorf, but instead of magic, he planted bombs and stuff on people.

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
um i gues thet Wifi picture whit the character are the starters character since snake wasent there

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Dont know if these were posted already or not but i found them on a dutch site(snake was also shown on the tokyo game show)

Not really special or anything but i havent seen that baseball bat before(probably an item)

Edit: dont know if i posted on the right place :p

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
So... I wonder how Ike's sword is sticking up like that in the pic where he's being held by Snake.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Dont know if these were posted already or not but i found them on a dutch site(snake was also shown on the tokyo game show)

Not really special or anything but i havent seen that baseball bat before(probably an item)

Baseball Bat confirmed (Snake doesn't use that in any of his games.)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I think I was lucid dreaming not too long ago. I had a dream that I was checking the DOJO!!, only to find a slew of updates for today: Animal Crossing music, Animal Crossing items, an update entitled "Donkey Kong's Differences In Smash" (which was really an interesting article of comparisons between games and background information), and a similar update for DeDeDe--but without a character update. I realized then that it was only a dream; I woke up.

Really, though, today was a good day. They have certainly impressed me with Snake. His purported grab looks really cool, and it's interesting that they were able to incorporate artillery and weapons into his Smash attacks, also. Of course, the box wins, but stil. :grin:

Now that everyone has been revealed, it's only as-of-yet-unseen characters from this point onward!

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731

yeah dude this was on the thread before this one

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
hmm well i don't know about snake being a starter he may have been shown today simply because hes been shown in the trailers. he may still be unlockable but i could always be wrong

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Since they refered to Snake as Snake, and not Solid Snake, I'm thinking this particular Snake is no Snake in particular at all. It could as well be Liquid Snake or that new Snake. It could even be Naked Snake or Solid Snake. Heck, they could have just called him Smash Snake.

Wait, that came out wrong. Very wrong.

Top Bottom