• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Snakes on a Dojo!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Yes, well I traced were that image was from and got some new pics. (Go to page 16 of this thread and save the Mario strangle pic and look at the name). I put the link in google and led me to this forum where there was a person saying:

"I just saw a Snake in brawl movie on the konami booth on TGS. The part where Mario lifts snakes box is pure genius.", well? there was an image on there with Mario standing next to Snake, who was sitting on the ground.

I expect this movie soon.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
wohooo!! new movie, took long enough

lets get on topic fast, before I get banned, I think I already have 5 of the 6 ban-points
wait how do tell if you have any of those points?

Edit: Nevermind.

Back on topic: so does this mean Capt. Falcon's back to being an unlockable or did Sakurai just show Snake curteous of the Konami event?

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've been a kirby main in both SSB and SSBM and still will be in SSBB but...
Looks like I've found a great secondary character!
Snake's moves look so awesome.
I've enjoyed Metal Gear Solid a great deal and think it's awesome to have a character like Snake in Brawl.
I mean, he totally doesn't fit because of his maturity/military darkness and yet, they make him fit perfectly with everything/everyone else at the same time.
Great music as well, best I've heard so far. (along with the main theme and KK rider)

And yeah... when Kirby copies Snake...
Grenade Kirby FTW!

Maricalistaro

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or does all the audio sound compressed. its not the midee that bothers me because a great composition will sound excellent no mater the tools that are used, it just sounds like they may be compressed to possibly help the site load. i do believed some people have noticed that the original release of the brawl theme sounded better in quality that the rerelease. the mgs4 love theme sounds great already along with all the other tracks but i think they will sound substatially beter when the game is released.

BoG

Smash Journeyman

I've been doing some digging for the video. Mr.Saturn and the homerrun bat confirmed!
Can't find the video though.

Shadow_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Snake!!

Is Mario to much for Snake to handle? Because I think he is having melt down because of Mario's strength.

Back to Naruto.

I KNOW he will not be in the game but he has plenty of moves that would make him a good character. I am just a fan is all. Why not Sora 4 Brawl!

Shadow_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've been a kirby main in both SSB and SSBM and still will be in SSBB but...
Looks like I've found a great secondary character!
Snake's moves look so awesome.
I've enjoyed Metal Gear Solid a great deal and think it's awesome to have a character like Snake in Brawl.
I mean, he totally doesn't fit because of his maturity/military darkness and yet, they make him fit perfectly with everything/everyone else at the same time.
Great music as well, best I've heard so far. (along with the main theme and KK rider)

And yeah... when Kirby copies Snake...
Grenade Kirby FTW!
Yeah, I agree Snake will most likely be my secondary too.
His grab is awsome and come on, Grenades!!
Although if Isaac is in Brawl he will be my secondary, but Kirby is always main priority.
Snake!
Mines as a smash move, how fun!

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or does Snake look like he wants to kill Mr. Saturn.
I'm not sure... is Bowser Drooling? Maybe Snake and Bowser want a Mr.Saturn a la mode? ooh, with chocolate fudge on top and some sprinkles... delicious.

Smash Ace
The choke-hold on Ike is my PC's user-name avatar.

Naruto for the LOSE...

Top Bottom