• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 stages you play worst in? (that are legal)

Rapid Roserade

Smash Rookie
1. Jungle Japes -I just keep falling down in the water! :mad:
2. Rainbow Cruise -Scrolling stages make me nervous :urg:
3. Frigate Orpheon -I often SD when the stage rotates :dizzy:

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I personally play the Worst in stages that most people don't like playing in anyway, namely Flatzone2, MarioBros, and Spearpiller. STOP GETTING IN MY WAY,STUPIDSTAGE KILLING MEANIE FACES! DARN IT!

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Um...
1) SKYWORLD-Way to hard for Dedede to get any attacks in.
2)Luigi's mansion- I like the place i just can't play there.
3) New mario stage- It moves alot, i enjoy the stage i just can't seem to keep up. XD

foxmarth101

Smash Rookie
Is this brawl? I don't know so I'll do them all

ssb: are there more then 3 stages legal?

ssbm: 1. F-Zero Mute City(when I'm marth)
2. Kirby Green Greens
3. Lylat System Corneria

ssbb: 1. Final Destination(Is that ilegal now?)
2. I don't know the legal ones other then that and the ones I like(or don't hate)
3. I don't know the legal ones other then that and the ones I like(or don't hate)

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
BF, unless I'm Marth. I have less problems with Lylat since the low top on BF makes aerial combat above the stage unsafe.

AttackoftheKirby

Smash Rookie
Depends on the character I'm using. With Kirby, I can't stand Yoshi's Island(brawl). With Falcon, I can't stand FD. I hate Rainbow Cruise and Japes in general, though.

(plz note, I play as Falcon for fun, as is stated in my intro topic...)

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
1. Battlefeild cuz it make snake and other characters with DACUS overuse it
2. Jungle japes cuz falco just ***** there
3. Wario ware cuz the people always kill me when it says freeze =(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wario ware cuz the people always kill me when it says freeze =(
Thought this stage is ban, other than that, LMAO. This happens a lot of times, the tip is to move until the timer appears, but when people go after you, you have no choice but to move unless your percent isn't critical.

Now for my stage hate:

1) Yoshi's Island (Brawl)- my most hated stage, for every one to know, I always lose on this stage, it's always some jacked up luck that my foe wins.

2) Final Destination- This stage is over played, and it's very annoying to Brawl anyone with spammable projectiles.

3) Corneria- I don't play on this stage often, nor do I like it. It's crampt and everyone I fight runs at the bottom of the stage.

Also, it's funny, that the Topic Creater is banned. O_o

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
And what's up with Yoshi's Brawl Island? It's just a one-platform stage protruding out of ground with robert the potted ghost. Unless you like gliding under the stage.
Well the platform doesn't stop inclinating, this gets me on my nerves. Plus it's a starter, so it has the first position on my list.

Second is luigi's mansion, mainly because of the pillars.

Third is green hill, I can't fight in the bowl and I can't fight on the walkable edges.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I only hate Yoshi's Island (Brawl). Uneven stage isn't good for grounded PK Fire, shy guys eat PK Thunder, and that Randall-wannabe kills me more than it saves me by eating my thunder.

Lylat is a tiny bit annoying, but I don't do bad in that stage. Mostly because everyone else supposedly does bad/worse on that stage.

Rainbow Cruise is not that bad of a stage. I have made some mistakes on the stage that were my fault, but I still don't have any problems with this stage. People seem to be over-hating on this stage.

Those are the only stages I have any sort of beef with. Of the three, Yoshi's Island give me the most trouble.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm good at improvising and adapting, but I'm still uncomfortable on Pirate Ship, Norfair, and Castle Siege. They're just...annoying.

Bladewing

Smash Apprentice
From worst to least worst

1. Battlefield
2. Rainbow Cruise
3. Lylat Cruise

All my hated stages

Battlefield
rainbow cruise
lylat cruise
Yoshi's island
brinstar is pretty bad
and norfair

oh and jungle japes and luigis mansion

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Lylat Cruise
Jungle Japes
Yoshi Island

Fun stages, but I fail to be epic in those stage.

DK_047

Smash Cadet
1. Yoshis island melee (I dont know why, I just suck at it)
2. Brinstar
3. Rainbow Cruise

Splice

Smash Hero
1. Jungle Japes
2. Pokemon Stadium
3. Rainbow Cruise (and I play as GaW!!)

I also get thrown off a little in Yoshi's Island, coz the floaty platforms stop my kills sometimes,
And on one occasion at a tournament the platform killed me with its wind. but because the actual
Stage part of the stage is good, i'm not putting it in my 3.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
1. Rainbow Cruise
2. Jungle Japes [Unless I'm Falco :D]
3. Yoshi's Island -_-

Klemm

Smash Rookie
Rainbow Cruise - I barely consider it a level because I'm doing more running around and trying to keep up with the screen than fighting itself. I hate the level and don't understand why it was brought back or made legal in legitimate competition.

Green Greens - I've tried to play in it, I really have, but the combination of all those annoying blocks and the wind just drives me.

Green Hill Zone - I HATE this level. The music is horrible. I hate the bowl shape structure with the voids on either side.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Green Greens - My worst stage, the wind blows me off, I always have bomb blocks land on my head so it's just insane.

Jungle Japes - Even with Peach, I just really dislike the water below and the animal. It's a bit like big blue coz of the roads similar to the water... I suicide as much anyway :(

Lylat cruise - the movement of the shuttle catches me off guard and I end up getting caught underneath the lip...

Top Bottom