• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 stages you play worst in? (that are legal)

Meccs

@Meccs_
Lylat Cruise
Battlefield
and erm...
smashville... (It's not a bad stage, and I don't dislike it, but I'm just not very good on it. Sure the main platform itself is far superior to FD, but somehow that **** floating platform always manages to get in my way)

Smash Emblem

Smash Rookie
Rainbow Cruise, Big Blue, and Luigi's Mansion. The stage Luigi's Mansion always freezes the game when I choose it, I don't know wut is wrong >.>!

JordPWN

Smash Cadet
Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 1, Yoshi's Island.

Lylat and Pokemon Stadium 1 have lame ledges, and I have no idea why, but the tilting centre platform on Yoshi's Island screws with my air game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Since Corneria is ban, I'll add another stage on my list, Yoshi's Island (Melee), now that make's Yoshi's Island, Final Destination, and Yoshi's Island (Melee)

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Battlefield: I'm not good at platform stages; especially when there is narrow space in between them.

Bridge of Eldin: A very wide stage. It makes it hard to KO on for me unless I go near the edge; but anyone I vs. against at high damage does a good job staying away from the sides. Smaller stages work better for me

Shadow Moses Island: I can survive and KO alright here but I hardly ever win no matter how clutch it gets. I do a poor job deciding on when to take down a wall and when to battle/evade my opponent.

bionicdroid

Smash Cadet
Dreamland: The tree, the bombs, the apples, the tree it all gets in the way. Oh and did I mention the tree?

Big Blue: Nuff said.

Brinstar: Oddly shaped field, and rising, pain in ars lava, acid whatever.

Top Bottom