• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

30 Things Girls Should Know About Guys

Chaco

Never Logs In
Link to original post: [drupal=1310]30 Things Girls Should Know About Guys[/drupal]

*1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are.

*2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a LOSER.

*3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too.

*4. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful.

*5. Don't treat us like crap, what goes around comes
around.

*6. We know you're pretty, that's one of the reason's we're going out with you.

*7. Don't go into detail about your period. It scares us.

*8. If you have cramps and we ask you what's wrong, just tell us it's that time of the month and nothing more.

*9. If you really liked us for us, you would let us think that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked cool.

*10. We never shave our legs. So get over it.

*11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It's just wrong

*12. Don't make bets about us, because one of your friends will tell us, if you don't.

*13. When we tell you that you're not fat, believe us.

*14. We absolutely do not care about the other guys or even adam rodriguez from csi miami or what any other guy looks like for that matter.

*15. We may not be able to pee accurately all of the time, but at least we can stand up and go pee.

*16. Just cause you think you're always right, doesn't mean that you don't have to apologize when you do something "wrong."

*17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while. We like to know that you love us.

*18. We can't always be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.

*19. Don't ask us to beat up another guy for you, cause you might get what you wish for.

* 20. Never kick us in the nuts "just to see what we would say". That's just mean.

*21. Never pretend like you are going to break up with us and laugh when we believe you.

*22. Pamela Anderson's boobs aren't fake anymore, but we like yours better anyway.

*23. Size doesn't matter, except to idiots who don't want a relationship.

*24. PMS is not an excuse.

*25. If you want us to put the seat down when we're done, you should put it up when you're done.

*26............ Don't tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn't turn us on.

*27. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach..... and maybe....oh nevermind.

28. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might be that comfy with your friends, but to us it's just wrong.

*29. We always notice how funny it is after your rip out our heart, stick it down our throat and still want to be friends.

*30. And last but not least: We know you're not always right, but we'll pretend like you are anyway.

And that's all.

Lol there's a ton of girls on this site to veiw this. Haha, good for guys I guess to.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Anything in particular bring this about? And YES at number 14, although sometimes Im a hypocrite.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You forgot "Shut the f*** up", but whatever.

Also, we notice when you try to make us jealous, and we don't get affected by it, or appreciate the gesture

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I always love reading these.
you have a few I havne't seen before yet still very true, if this wasn't over smash boards I'd forward this to my chick friends

29 Is the sheit.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't understand no. 24, but everything else was a fine read.

...Why is it that once I find out, I'll regret learning about it, like many other things I do know about...?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
PMS is when they're on their period and they get pissy. Hes saying that they should not blame it on their period.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'd write a list for guys about girls, but I think I'd die before I completed it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
by her words though im sure she meant that the list would be so long that she would die before it is done. im sure the same could be said about our side, but the list is a good start :p

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Back in junior high (or high school, my memory's foggy) one of my teachers separated the class into guys and girls and had all of us come up with things that annoyed us about the other gender. When the guys presented their complaints, a lot of the girls said, "Excuse me? We only do that because...." They had a counter-argument to just about every point that was made against them. And when they presented their complaints about guys, the guys just sat around saying, "Huh, yeah...we do that....."

arch knight

Smash Lord
this is very true about my buddy although i cant say shes on her period or else i experience No.20....again.....and....again......maybe once more for good measure when i can finally stand up....

Chaco

Never Logs In
Back in junior high (or high school, my memory's foggy) one of my teachers separated the class into guys and girls and had all of us come up with things that annoyed us about the other gender. When the guys presented their complaints, a lot of the girls said, "Excuse me? We only do that because...." They had a counter-argument to just about every point that was made against them. And when they presented their complaints about guys, the guys just sat around saying, "Huh, yeah...we do that....."
That seems about, haha.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I propose that we continue adding to the list. I mean who said the list had to end at 30, right?

If you agree Chaco, here's my #31...

Cute is when we do something goofy, not how you should compliment our looks. Tell us that we're handsome...or any other word you'd use to describe James Bond.

;)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Dude, that's great for #31. I might add that. Freaking owns.

Thank ya IC3R.

IC3R

Smash Lord
The title for the Girls for Guys blog should be:

"OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND Things Guys Should Know About Girls"

:)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
*2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a LOSER.
I'd like to fix this.
No matter what YOU say, your boyfriend/ex-boyfriend IS a LOSER.

Had to do it, because I know so many girls that deserve so much better yet are dating such slimeballs.

Top Bottom