• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*

Greetings! This is an experimental game! It is based upon the environment, storyline, and aspects of absolutely nothing. Instead it is themed around a game of Bingo :chuckle: This is a 13-man closed setup. Super big thanks to Sold2 for helping me with things.

Feel free to PM me | Skype: nick_c7

Helpful Links:-
Newbie Guide | Basic Rules | Common Roles | Smashboards Mafia Archives

[COLLAPSE=Rules]
Fundamentals:-

1. I am your Mod.
  2. Please enjoy this game, and do not personally attack other players in a manner that is offensive.
  3. Inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. In addition, if you believe a simple mod mistake has occurred, please address this in-thread and in bold. If you believe a large moderation mistake has occurred, or you have a dispute, please contact me via PM or IM.
  4. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to post in the thread. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (And if you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise).
  5. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
  6. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  7. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  8. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  9. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text colour to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
  10. Do not post in code.
  11. You must post in English.
  12. Hydras are allowed, as are hydra communication logs.
  13. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

Voting and Lynching:-
  1. Each Day you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command, e.g. Vote: Player A.
  2. You can unvote, e.g. Unvote: Player B, which removes your vote from the player you were voting. You do not have to unvote if you wish to vote someone else.
  3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice, e.g. Vote: No Lynch. A majority voting for this choice will end the Day with no player being lynched.
  4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a deadline is reached. If a deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be a no lynch.
  5. There is no Twilight phase.
  6. No posts during Night. These posts are discouraged, and persistent Night posting will be on grounds for dismissal!

Activity and Deadline:-
  1. You are required to post at least once every 48 hours. You will be prodded otherwise. An accumulation of too many prods (3) will result in your replacement or a modkill, depending on the circumstances. If feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing / modkilling. If you have a pre-planned absence, please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. If your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you will be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
  2. A single deadline extension will be granted if a majority of players request this, e.g. Request Deadline Extension. This extension will last only 24 hours.

Game Specific:-
  1. All roles are assigned entirely at random.
  2. Jesters, Survivors and Politicians are non-existent in this game.
  3. Modkills only end the Day if the player being killed is town-aligned. All other modkills will continue the game. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight, the modkill will effect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise).
  4. Town win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Sample Role PM:-

[COLLAPSE=SamplePM]
Greetings! You are a contestant. You have entered this game as a vanilla townie.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/COLLAPSE]

Please play by the rules!

[/COLLAPSE]_

Contestants:-

1. Pink Lemonade
  2. GandhiLaserGun [replaced by X1-12 who is from the same hydra]
  3. BSL [replaced by Nabe]
  4. Asdioh
  5. KevinM [replaced by Red Ryu]
  6. Toasting Dat Walrus
  7. Seikend
  8. Smargaret
  9. J [replaced by Zen]
  10. JTB
  11. Aposl
  12. Sqweedle [replaced by Soupmario who is the same player]
  13. Glyphmoney

Still in their dressing rooms:-

1. ???
  2. ???
  3. ???
Casualtees:-

1. JTB, contestant number 4, Vanilla Townie, was sacrificed to the board D1 and subsequently multipled by zero, where he then dissolved and fizzled out of reality.
  2. smargaret, contestant number 10, Number Doctor, was prodded with a giant cattle prod N1. Despite initially liking the sensation, she later frazzled due to extremely high voltage, and died.
  3. Toasting Dat Walrus, contestant number 3, Mafia Goon, was struck down by a giant team hadouken D2. As he noticed the pretty colours, it smashed him in the face, knocking him dead.
  4. Nabe, contestant number 5, Vanilla Townie, was squashed flat by a toppled jelly stand N2. Death never tasted so good to him, but he died regardless.
  5. Zen, contestant number 11, Mafia Goon, was run over by a giant red bus D3, which knocked him straight into the bingo board, where he was subsequently sacrificed.
  6. Soupamario, contestant number 9, Vanilla Townie, was wrapped entirely in duct tape D4. He thought it was actually quite fun at first and it reminded him of early school days. But then he died.
  7. Aposl, contestant number 7, [GENEROUS] Number Mole was flattened by a misplaced spaceship N5. He was adhered to the bottom of the spaceship as it flew away, never to be seen again.
  8. Red Ryu, contestant number 6, Vanilla Townie, never saw the poor rhino falling from the sky as it slammed straight into him D6. Out of confusion, it picked him up, ran around and threw him straight into slot 6, where he dissolved into a million particles, becoming one with the board forever!
  9. X1-12, contestant number 2, [GENEROUS] Number Cop, gave up being a political leader as he practised his "AHOY THER's" instead with a group o' pirates on N6. O, he drank ridiculously as well. He set sail for the seven seas, never to be seen again!
  10. Seikend, contestant number 1, Vanilla Townie, simply... died D7.
  11. Pink Lemonade, contestant number 8, Vanilla Townie, was shot by Glyphmoney N7.

Presenting, the bingo board:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
People can chill in here as I prepare role PMs (which haven't been sent yet).

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Just to clarify something, Gord practically fell to his knees and begged me to include a 3rd hydra of him and Kuz. And out of embarrassment (for him)... I said yes!

@X1 I'll definitely keep everyone updated here.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
In Soviet Russia, it was YOU who begged ME.

But neither of us live in Soviet Russia so yea me and Kuz got dis.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
omg omg... omg today is Tuesday, which means yesterday was Monday, and, wait, is tomorrow Wednesday? Magic 8-ball Wednesday :awesome: And Thursday, comes afterwaaaards. I'm sending role pms out now btw.

GandhiLaserGun

Smash Rookie
Confirming I'll be lurking like **** for at least 3-4 days. My hydra buddy can carry us, dw.

ps we're town.

pps anyone who attacks this slot before I start posting properly is scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No, I won't be using Gifs in every post but I do plan on using them a lot more frequently as I have been since well I am just happy as of late.

Plus I haven't used them in soooo long Dx and since it's Kat's game it is a bit nostalgic.

Aposl

Smash Ace
confirming

excited too, this my first forum Mafia game and 4th all together. XD

Aposl

Smash Ace
Doom taught me, I played at Pound5 3 times with Esam, GIMR (my brother), Xaltis, MVD. Chibo, Seibrik, etc... Doom regulated it. It was good times!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Doom taught me, I played at Pound5 3 times with Esam, GIMR (my brother), Xaltis, MVD. Chibo, Seibrik, etc... Doom regulated it. It was good times!
Ah irl Mafia tis a fun game.

However get ready for some differences to forum mafia since it's a lil less lawlzy and can be a bit unique to a first-timer.

You'll probably get the hang of it though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Says kuzi-kuz the person who is always right by endgame. :awesome:

Hmm some fresh meat new players I haven't played with before. ^^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Agrro?

And good god I am so happy I didn't get scum this game. I was so fricking tired of it bleck.

Glad to be part of town again finally.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Does town win when we lynch three scum in a row?

Toastin Dat Walrus

Smash Rookie
Town wins when anti town doesn't.

Inb4somebodyfindsaflaw.

Oh, and confirm'd for both halves.

Apsol said:
That'd be pre' cool to get people like MVD and Seibrik in here and ESAM in here. Good times participating in SFL brawl :)...

smargaret

Smash Rookie
/confirm

Vote: Swiss, even though he's not playing. He's scum anyway.

Why no, I'm not bitter at all about Dissidia.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
/confirming that I hope the OP gets updated with names next to the hydras telling who's in them

Aposl

Smash Ace
Do posts here not count or something? Whydo some people have 0 post count? Also if you guys who are accusing each other even though the game hasn't started doing it for inside joke reasons or just jumping to unneeded conclusions?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
-Posts don't count here
-That's why the 0 post counts
-I think Kuzi is joking cuz he usually does
-Aposl, be ready for RVS ._.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Agrro?

And good god I am so happy I didn't get scum this game. I was so fricking tired of it bleck.

Glad to be part of town again finally.
Oh god not this

Top Bottom