• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Hello everyone and welcome to D. Gray-Man Mafia!

Helpful Links:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for New Players
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Descriptions for common mafia roles
D.Gray-Man Wiki A Crash Course on D.Gray-Man, the flavor used here

Rules:

1. I am the game mod and therefore the game god. However, if you notice a mistake, feel free to point it out to me.
2. Have fun and do not personally attack anyone
3. A) Do not quote or pretend to quote any types of mod communication, including role PMs. Paraphrasing is okay
B) Posting hydra logs are okay, as it’s the player talking to itself
4. Editing your posts are not allowed
5. Do not post in code
Flef. Do not post screenshots of any kind
6. With some exceptions, do not communicate with anyone outside of the thread about this game
7. A) Use the command Vote: Playername to vote someone and unvote to take it off.
b) If the majority of people are voting for one person, that person will be lynched
c) Vote: No Lynch is a valid option. If the majority of the town votes for no lynch, no lynch will occur
8. A) The deadline for a lynch is approximately 10 days. If no lynch is decided by then, no lynch will happen.
B) The town is granted one deadline extension, and will be used if the majority requests it.
9. A) After a flip, the game goes into night. Night lasts for approximately 48 hours. Posting in the thread is not allowed during night, though actions can be used.
B) Failure to send in an action will result in no action being used
10. A)If you do not post for 72 hours. You will be prodded. With enough prods, you will be modkilled/replaced.
B) PRod Dodge points are null and void
11. A) Modkills for town will end the day. If scum is modkilled, however, the day will continue.
B) Modkills during the night will result in that person’s corpse showing up with other deaths during the night in the mourning.
C) Modkills will not happen in mylo/lylo unless requested by the players.
12. Do not post in Gray. That is my color.
13. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a modkill
14. If you feel someone else is breaking any rules, you can message me about it.
15. If you want to communicate with me in the thread, use the action @Mod ______
16. Role are assigned at random
17. All these rules are written on a dry-erase board.

Game-Specific rules:

1. A)I confirm the absence of Governors, Jesters, Survivors, Lynchers, contract hitman, and politicians in this setup
B) I do not confirm the absence of other 3rd-party roles.
2. I confirm there is at least one Town Faction and one Mafia faction
3. Roles are assigned at random
4. The town win condition is "You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated"
5. This game follows the Natural Action Resolution

Player List:
1. asianaussie
2. Gordito
3. ThePaprikaKiller Zen
4. Red Ryu
5. July
6. Bardull GLG Whoever
7. Asdioh
8. soup
9. laundry
10. Gova
11. Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!! (Ryker/Kuz)
12. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb)

Among the Living:
Gordito, Reever Wenhamm, Town Forensic Investigator
Red Ryu, Allen Walker, Town Cop
Gova, Komui Lee, Town Jailer

Met With a Terrible Fate:
Johnny Gil, Town NPC

Asianaussie, Lenalee Lee, Town [unknown] grave digger
July, An Akuma, Noah goon
Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!! (Ryker/Kuz), Milanda Lotto, Vanilla Order Member

GLG, Bookman, vanilla order memeber
Soup, Arystar Krory the 3rd, vanilla order member, has died.
Inglorious *******, Millenium earl, Noah puppeteer.
Washed Laundry, Kanda Yuu, Order Jack-of-all-trades
Asdioh, Tyki Mikk, Mafia Clean-Cut Hitman

[collapse=Sample Role PM]

Welcome to D. Gray-Man Mafia, ____! You are Timcanpy, Vanilla Order Member. You're just a golem, and as such, you really don't care about this attack.
Abilities:
Your only ability is your vote, so make it count!

Win Condition:

you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated
[/collapse]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This confirmation of mine is burning red!

Thanks to the mod for actually putting in the names of the players in the hydras.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gova was in the other game I did that so... it wasn't technically stalkin'.

Might replace in later if bored. I AM TOWN QUICK SHOT VIG.

July

Smash Apprentice
/subscribing

hey july, havnt seen you since DKR. ready to bash heads again?
Dang, it's been a while since we played together! And of course, if you are scum then I'm ready to bash heads. If not then that's good because Kuzscum...which I'm all too acquainted with through Celeb, DKR, Bingo...brings me quite a bit of stress.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
RIGHT. Somehow forgot that. My head was to focused on surviving in DKR at the time that Bingo was always on the backburner.

And oddly enough I lost DKR and won Bingo.

July

Smash Apprentice
RIGHT. Somehow forgot that. My head was to focused on surviving in DKR at the time that Bingo was always on the backburner.

And oddly enough I lost DKR and won Bingo.
Ya I understand, I wasn't very active until D2 in Bingo because of school mostly, and DKR and then Pizza ended up taking priority for me over Bingo when I could play since Bingo was a hydra and needed me less.

Top Bottom