• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I haven't heard from the gheb side yet, i think JTB's stagnant posting is null for now.

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
WL, why are you so concerned yourself that i am not concentrating on EBR?
Because I am directly implying you're scum and you seem to be completely oblivious to it.

Tell me why you don't want Bardull to answer me.
Ah, that. You're asking him to give you a summary of his games in another board. Tell me something you plan to gain from his answer and explain how that will help town this game.

#HBC | ѕoup

Because I am directly implying you're scum and you seem to be completely oblivious to it.
Do you think i care? not really, the lest you have is meta and weak meta at that, you can toot the horn all you want and wake the neighbors but i'll be sleeping like a baby.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It has nothing to do with EBR. It has to do with the fact that someone is making a serious connection based on meta and the only thing you're content on doing is sitting in an armchair and telling others how to play or what you dislike about their play, neglecting to even mention what others are saying. The post was even a mixed bag, saying you both "liked and hated" it, so the entire thing screamed null to me. Your only points brought up have been answers about flavor and stupid RVS stuff. You hate being told you're not scum hunting but there's not even a subtle hint that you are at the moment, from my point of view.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote
Vote: Washedlaundry

y u no feel town? Ever since your first post you've seemed grimier than the townWL I'm used to seeing. Speaking of your first post:
@EBR: I don't think the real question is can you trust me. I think the better question is if I can trust you. Don't make me have to dayvig you down the road just because you're being an unreadable ***** and I don't wanna deal with it.
This confused me because I looked, and I don't see EBR directing anything at you?

@EBR: where is your Soup scumread coming from? I don't think I've ever played a game where he was scum.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay, Asidoh. I can agree that I feel grimier and I have to assume that my indecision at first was what did it. EBR never did ask that question. I was playing off him asking others if they could trust those people. Your scumread on me is based off a misconception?

#HBC | ѕoup

It has nothing to do with EBR. It has to do with the fact that someone is making a serious connection based on meta and the only thing you're content on doing is sitting in an armchair and telling others how to play or what you dislike about their play, neglecting to even mention what others are saying. The post was even a mixed bag, saying you both "liked and hated" it, so the entire thing screamed null to me. Your only points brought up have been answers about flavor and stupid RVS stuff. You hate being told you're not scum hunting but there's not even a subtle hint that you are at the moment, from my point of view.
serious connection? i wouldn't even call it the slightest. that was marathon mafia, aforemention to kooz he thinks when i troll and post pictures i'm scum or something stupid like that.

I'm not playing armchair, i'm stating what i don't like about you and trying to create relevance to it, if i wanted to play armchair i would.

Yes, i like it, and hate it, i like it because i feel that some of your points are indeed good but you seem more like a frightened turtle in the back of the corner playing pokemon you get the deal.

I don't care if someone tells me i'm not scum hunting, at all, i don't like it when people want to assume that certain things are scum hunting and certain things are not.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
@EBR

The only game I can read with him in it is SMRPG when he was town aligned. If I know that his two other games have also been town aligned, I know a bit about his meta and I can see how his play this game matches up with his play in SMRPG.

I'm not solely relying on meta btw

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
At this point in the game, anything that carries a non-silly connotation is considered serious and worth talking about. Hell, it's not only that. EBR has asked you other questions and you haven't even addressed him at all. I certainly would like to know your thoughts on IR as well but you're not even acknowledging EBR.

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Do you think i care? not really, the lest you have is meta and weak meta at that, you can toot the horn all you want and wake the neighbors but i'll be sleeping like a baby.
Heh, I like this response despite it being pretty SASSY.

@Asdioh: ScumSoup is easy to recognize. Lots of non-content and fluff posting. Basically its easy as **** to tell that he knows the accusations he's making are all wrong.

His opening posts were pretty much carbon copies of his scum play but I like his few previous ones.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Okay, Asidoh. I can agree that I feel grimier and I have to assume that my indecision at first was what did it. EBR never did ask that question. I was playing off him asking others if they could trust those people. Your scumread on me is based off a misconception?
Not really. That part just stuck out to me as strange. Half of your posts just don't feel right.

Oh.

Soup's a bit contradictory when he asked if he knows the flavor and yet praises Gova for saying that people shouldn't rely on flavor, yes? Unless you were bull****ting about that "rambling about flavor=town tell" thing.
Ok, Soup answered the only question directed at him at the time, and then later praised someone for disregarding flavor. No big deal.

I just wanted to know if I could trust you. I trust my ability to read Broto better than anyone but that's come through time and experience and Kuz's presence is sullying the whole damn thing like a cheap wine wrought with vinegar.
Asking people if you can trust them in a game of mafia? C'mon.
Bull**** it's not.

vote: Soup

@EBR: That doesn't answer my question.
Then you presumably voted for him because he mentioned a restriction? :/

I just don't see how you can see scumSoup at this point. His play seems "normal Soup" to me thus far.

#HBC | ѕoup

At this point in the game, anything that carries a non-silly connotation is considered serious and worth talking about. Hell, it's not only that. EBR has asked you other questions and you haven't even addressed him at all. I certainly would like to know your thoughts on IR as well but you're not even acknowledging EBR.
What questions? i believe i have addressed anything concerned of me.

i stated my thoughts on IR.

th3kuzinator|Ryker
@EBR

The only game I can read with him in it is SMRPG when he was town aligned. If I know that his two other games have also been town aligned, I know a bit about his meta and I can see how his play this game matches up with his play in SMRPG.

Your first paragraph tells me that you would want those games so you can learn Bardull meta (which doesn't even make sense because you can't access the BBR) and then you tell me your not basing it solely on meta. What else could you hope to gain from him summarizing his previous games?

#HBC | ѕoup

@Asdioh
I'm really not sure about WL, i have seen WL scum in action and he is alot more composed and not this frivolous with everything, i know it sounds like one of those occums razor situations but i don't think WL is scum at this instance despite the obvious scumminess.

unvote

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Not really. That part just stuck out to me as strange. Half of your posts just don't feel right.
Okay.

Ok, Soup answered the only question directed at him at the time, and then later praised someone for disregarding flavor. No big deal.
I wasn't sure what EBR was getting at. He was making a comparison to Marathon mafia and I don't have the greatest of memories regarding that series of games. I was trying to get some clarification out of him.

Asking people if you can trust them in a game of mafia? C'mon.
EBR has done it this exact game. Not a single qualm about them?

Then you presumably voted for him because he mentioned a restriction? :/
Misconception. Read my other posts, I've stated why I voted him. It's not a strong vote but it's a vote with some reason nonetheless.

I just don't see how you can see scumSoup at this point. His play seems "normal Soup" to me thus far.
EBR sees it too. I don't like Soup's lack of action thus far. I agree with EBR when he says that Soup's posting a lot of fluff and I see a lot of inaction in his posts, despite being called out for things. He's starting to remedy it, but I'm not sold until his vote on me becomes legitimate or he moves it somewhere else.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Asdioh
I'm really not sure about WL, i have seen WL scum in action and he is alot more composed and not this frivolous with everything, i know it sounds like one of those occums razor situations but i don't think WL is scum at this instance despite the obvious scumminess.

unvote
Speak of the damn devil. Put it somewhere else and make me think you're doing something. All I see is a long string of inaction and ignorance and it's worrying me.

#HBC | ѕoup

IR, why are you so concerned with meta affecting your reads? just take away meta for one instance, don't even mention it, then give me your reads then.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Wl, I am the best at being trustworthy as it is one of my many interests.

@Asdioh, do all people that play different seem scummy to you? How does this apply to WL because I'm not seeing what you are.

@Kuz, I know you said somewhere that you can read soup very well. How long will it take you to get a concrete read on him?

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
IR, why are you so concerned with meta affecting your reads? just take away meta for one instance, don't even mention it, then give me your reads then.
Clarify this for me, the message I should be taking from this is that meta shouldn't affect my reads, correct?

#HBC | ѕoup

No, meta is a scent, not a tell, you can use meta to your advantage, but it isn't always neccesary, there are some people who don't use meta at all, some who rely on it, and they differ results, it depends on how you play, all i'm saying is that if you're trying to not get reads off of meta, take away meta for a minute, then see how it effected your original reads with meta.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Okay /sarcasm though that's hardly believeable since theres no reasoning as far as I can see and your read changed from scum to town relatively quickly.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
See; the orignal question or if it no longer applies, is your read on soup concrete now?

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Does the level of surety matter? No, it doesn't.

However I am curious as to your read on him, since you seem so occupied with determining mine.

@IR: You still havn't answered how Bardull summarizing how he played other games would have give useful information. Am I correct in you saying that your meta comment was completely unrelated to Bardull? If so, why did you feel the need to tell us your reads this game weren't going to revolve around meta? It was unprompted. If not, my previous point in 98 still stands.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It could, so I might as well ask. How well can you read him? As for your question, I don't have a read on him yet, this was all about getting a read on you. I don't like the continuous question dodging that you're doing.

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Then put your money where your mouth is and vote me. Stop *****footing around asking me as to describe my level of certainty of townSoup within the first 60 posts of the game.

Its a stupid question and I'm not going to answer it because its stupid.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
So you wouldn't answer a question you think is stupid even if the person asking it thought they could get a read on you from it?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am posting for Gordy

~June 20, 2011. 2:36 PM

@EVERYBODY IN THIS GAME: Understand that J is NOT playing this game, it is Gordito. I (gord) am banned on SWF, and was hoping that smarboy would be a nice way out of that. But Red Ruy is getting on me for it. So instead of just riding smarboy to banning, I'm going to have J post for me until July 2nd, the day that my ban lifts. All posts directed to J are directed to me. J is not playing this game. I am. Cool? Cool. I wonder how long it's gonna take you suckers to realize.

@Red Ruy: I'm not ban dodging because Gordito is not evading a ban. Rather, I'm using a filter. So there is no reason for you to find problem with this. If there is, bring it up in skype/the social/anywhere else aside from here. If you talk about it here you are scum. Okay?

Soup said:
I don't know a **** about d.gray man, it looks somewhat interesting but otherwise, nah.
Soup said:
Gova said:
What makes you think flavor will be important?
i love you
Ufufu.

Asdioh said:
@smarboy69: the last time I saw you, you were town in Dissidia. You did fairly well there, until scumRyker convinced you that your good plan was actually bad. I hope you're town again this game..?
I'm not hydraing mang it's just Gord here. Sorry for the confuzzle. But yee bro it was my lack of confidence, and my desire to take myself to lylo and quickvote RadFic there that crushed town's win. I've stopped giving a f*** who's got a good reputation and whatthe**** ever, because now I KNOW I'm one of, if not, THE best players here and I will lead my town to victory.

EBR said:
Think marathon mafia.
You think MM and normal forum maf can compare wrt metaing and whatnot? I'll need to be convinced.

Inglorious said:
I think the better question is why you are setting myself and kuz/ryker up for blame for being unreadable and not your lack of hydra-reading skills <3
This.

@WL hydras are one playerslot, irregardless of the amount of players that are using said account. If you can't read them, then try a little harder rather than pulling a Tandora and exhausting all of your energy into *****ing about the hydra's presence. It hinders your ability to play.

Soup said:
Why is it that you're parading through DGames calling yourself a much better player bla bla bla when you aren't doing jack shiz? PLEASE riddle me that.

Soup said:
serious connection? i wouldn't even call it the slightest. that was marathon mafia, aforemention to kooz he thinks when i troll and post pictures i'm scum or something stupid like that.

I'm not playing armchair, i'm stating what i don't like about you and trying to create relevance to it, if i wanted to play armchair i would.

Yes, i like it, and hate it, i like it because i feel that some of your points are indeed good but you seem more like a frightened turtle in the back of the corner playing pokemon you get the deal.

I don't care if someone tells me i'm not scum hunting, at all, i don't like it when people want to assume that certain things are scum hunting and certain things are not.
Can you, like, do something?

Vote: Soup

@EBR

****** said:

FoS IR

Why didn't you just admit that there was no reason for asking for a summary of his games? What does him telling you his summaries have to do with anything if you can't read it yourself? If you're gonna be that easy all game just tell me now bro.

EBR said:

Your first paragraph tells me that you would want those games so you can learn Bardull meta (which doesn't even make sense because you can't access the BBR) and then you tell me your not basing it solely on meta. What else could you hope to gain from him summarizing his previous games?
Totes didn't read this before the saying the previous paragraph btw.

Hmmmm... Okay Soup's playing now.

Unvote Vote: IR

TPK July and Red Ruy need to post. IR needs a wagon, and Soup needs more attention to be paid, and Laundry's looking... a bit more passive than what I like. But not something I'll call scum for.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gord

~June 20, 2011. 2:49 PM

Gova, stop drilling a useless argument. No reads are concrete in Day 1 anyway, so why don't you focus on something more important?

Top Bottom