• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Founding of D Gamesia - Game over? Who scum wins reigned supreme in DGames?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Your royal highness, Gordito, presents:

The Tale of the Kingmaker; The Founding of DGamesia!

This story will take place in D Gamesia, a land where colonists from near and far had decided to settle and make a new colony, free of the hells that were their respective home lands. They came from high and low, and once the D Gamesia flag was pinned into the ground, they decided that nothing but a monarchy would suit them well. But not just any monarchy. An anonymous man was anonymously chosen to be titled as the Kingmaker. And he was chosen to choose a wench in the village to become King! Once that king was no longer able to serve his kingly powers, the Kingmaker had the obligation to deem another villager as the King.

After all of that was said and done, the members of the village gathered ‘round and decided to formally make a constitution for D Gamesia. Once completed, they kept it upon the top of the local gathering place, which they later called the D Gamesia Social Thread:

Fundamental

1. I am thy storyteller, Gordito. Thou shalt put no other storytellers before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. I am infallible. That said, sometimes I will make simple mistakes to test if you are paying attention; if you believe this has happened, please address the simple mistakes in the thread in bold.
2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
5. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
6. Personally attacking another player is not allowed.
7. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM.
8. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
9. Do not post in code.
10. You must post in English.
11. All rules are written on a dry erase board, meaning if I find a rule unnecessary, if I find a rule to need change, or if I feel that a new rule may be added, I may do so.
The village praised the constitution, and decided that the best way to celebrate a new land was to have fun while drinking rum, and toasting what is now known as walrus. So they danced, drank, toasted, and partied the night away. And once the sun lit the sky, they noticed that D Gamesia had been ransacked. In fact, they had noticed a peculiar note laying upon the ground.

Dear members of D Gamesia,

Allow me to introduce the writers of this letter. We three are a group of assassins, looking to take over this pathetic excuse for a village. The land is quite healthy, and we can use it to start our own nation! So unless you’d like to stay and watch as your village slowly crumbles, you are more than welcome to leave.

Sincerely, a group of assassins ;)
And with that note in mind, a vast majority of the village left in a flash. Few villagers were left, and to make matters worse, the kingmaker had yet to make a king! The rest of what was left of the village knew that the group of assassins were hiding within them, however. And they wanted nothing more than to eradicate them from D Gamesia and to make D Gamesia a peaceful, wonderful land as it started. So with that in mind, they added to their constitution:

Voting and Lynching
1. On Night 0, the Kingmaker will announce who he has decided to make his king privately with yours truly. Once I get his nomination, I will begin the first Day.
2. Upon Day start, I will announce who was crowned King of D Gamesia.
3. Once the King of D Gamesia has declared the phrase OFF WITH [PLAYER X]’S HEAD, said player will be sent to the noose for lynching.
4. After the lynching, Night will start, and the King shall step down from his position, and the cycle continues.
Activity and Deadline
1. You are required to post at least once in every 48 hours. Failing to do so will result in a prodding. An accumulation of too many prods (as I define “too many”) will result in a forced replacement, or a modkilling. I will warn you ahead of time if I plan on taking one of those courses.
2. THERE IS NO DEADLINE. Yes, I said it. There is no deadline. However, if a majority of the village requests for a deadline to be made, or if I feel the game is becoming stagnant, I will initiate a deadline, most likely to be 48 hours from said initiation. Nights, however, will last 48 hours, and a failing to send in a Night action will result in a non usage of a Night action.
3. Once during the course of the game, the village may decide to request a deadline extension. Upon majority rule, I will extend the deadline.
Game Specific
1. All roles are assigned entirely at random.
2. This game has an open setup with one village faction, and one assassin faction.
3. This game has an open setup:

x8 Villagers

Hello there, Player X! You are a Villager! Although you have no special powers, your goal is to maintain the sanity of D Gamesia by ridding the village of all of the assassins. You win once all of the assassins are lynched, and the village is at peace once again.
x1 Kingmaker

Hello there, Player X! You are the Village Kingmaker! Each Night, you are able to crown one member of the village as King, and one member as a back up king, in case your original king is murdered by those ruthless assassins! You may not choose a king that you crowned one Day as the king or back up king the following Night. Once you die, a random villager will be crowned Kingmaker of D Gamesia, but your choices for king will be used during that Night. You win once all of the assassins are lynched, and the village is at peace once again.
x1 Hero

Hello there, Player X! You are the Village Hero! You reign supreme to all other Villagers, in that if a king decides that you are to be executed, the village will fight that notion, and will kill the king instead! Once revealed that you are the hero through that power, however, you will not be allowed to become King of D Gamesia. You win once all of the assassins are lynched, and the village is at peace once again.
x3 Assassin

Hello there, Player X! You are one of three Assassins! You, along with Player Y and Player Z, are trying your best to run D Gamesia into the ground so that you three may rule the land and use it for your own well being. Each Night, one member of the assassins may send me a request to kill any player. Once received, said player will be revealed dead once the Day has started. You win once the assassins have a majority rule over the village, and can rule D Gamesia in their own way.
Any further questions may be asked either through thread, private message, or through instant message. Have fun, and remember, the sake of D Gamesia relies on all of you!

Player list:

1. Meadowsizzle (Sold2/Ryker)
2. Raziek
3. Marluxia_ (Shadow Moth/J)
4. Zεη Asdioh
5. th3duder (th3kuzinator/Tom)
6. ForeverZero (frozenflame751/Overswarm)
7. Purple
8. Chaco Nabe
9. Beat!
10. Sworddancer.
11. Soupamario
12. vVv Chibosempai
13. -Vocal-

Alive:

Marluxia_ (Shadow Moth/J)
Purple
Sworddancer.
Soupamario
-Vocal-

Dead:

vVv Chibosempai, Villager, executed D1
Meadowsizzle, Villager, assassinated N1
ForeverZero (Frozenflame751/Overswarm), Assassin, executed D2
th3duder (th3kuzinator/Tom), Villager, assassinated N2
Raziek, Villager, modkilled N2
Zen Asdioh, Assassin, executed D3
Beat!, Kingmaker, modkilled N3
Chaco Nabe, Villager, executed D4

-Replacements-
1. Nabe
2. Red Ryu
3. Ranmaru
4. Asdioh

Important links:

D1 Begins!
D1 Ends, N1 Begins!
D2 Ends, N2 Begins!

#HBC | Gorf

It is now officially the confirmation phase! Any bickering and banter amongst the other players is permitted for now.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hype!

:D

i think i'm gonna do this as tradition from now on but:

1. Sold2/Ryker - Sexy Hydra you got there, i will enjoy playing you, let's see how you approach this.
2. Raziek - Sup i guess?
3. J - IGMEOY.
4. Zεη - hi
5. th3duder (th3kuzinator/Tom) - sup koozy bby, and tom i guess, another hydra i will enjoy playing with.
6. ForeverZero (frozenflame751/Overswarm) - Give me a challenge.
7. Purple - lurk all day right yeeeee
8. Chaco - sup
9. Beat! - sup i guess, 2nd time playing you.
10. Sworddancer. - hey sword, another slot i'm gonna like playing with.
11. Soupamario
12. vVv Chibosempai - no gamebreaking theories please
13. -Vocal- - i don't know you at all! sounds fun

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Should really wait until one more of the current games finish before starting this one. 6 games is dGames's saturation point.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
>gurren lagann and d.gray are on d1 and d2 respectively

i'm not playing but i'll join in for witty banter before the game starts. i hope that's cool, gorf

#HBC | Gorf

The game shan't begin until approximately Friday at night. I am currently waiting for all members to post in here (including in their respective hydras (at least for stew and ryker), and then sending out the PM's. Once everyone confirms getting their Role PM, Night 0 will begin, and by that point it shall be approximately Friday, which is when one or two or three games shall most likely seize to be running. I shan't name them, because ongoing games are non existent of course. Hell, Role PMs shouldn't be going out, regardless, until tomorrow night the earliest, I'm predicting.

And Mr Laundry, posting here is completely permitted ^_^!

#HBC | ѕoup

>gurren lagann and d.gray are on d1 and d2 respectively

i'm not playing but i'll join in for witty banter before the game starts. i hope that's cool, gorf
>touhou in d8
>pulp fiction in lylo
>KSSU in mylo

#HBC | Gorf

Mr. Soupamario and Mr. Washed Laundry, there's a reason that I didn't name specific ongoing games. They are non existent in this thread (please).

#HBC | ѕoup

really? when did it start up again?

oh, that's the *****'s name, ok.

i sorta like that show, sorta.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Started up last thursday and it has an episode tonight.

Also but she may be a ***** sometimes but her ***** is even worse.

[collapse=Haha]
[/collapse]

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Me and Ryker may make a hydra. It would likely be named EvasiveWatermelon or maybe not.

But it's also entirely possible that Ryker will play, and I'll just pass him the notes I take.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Me and Ryker may make a hydra. It would likely be named EvasiveWatermelon or maybe not.

But it's also entirely possible that Ryker will play, and I'll just pass him the notes I take.
I'm curious as to how this hydra name came about??

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
thanks bro

hey we are gonna own this game look at that were already working together

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Would you even dedicate your own if it came down to that? =o That'd be really funny.

I really hope this game is more calm then up-beat. x_X

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just because J said that I'm going to wall him as soon as the game starts.

If you don't answer everything in triplicate you're scum. Even if you do answer everything in triplicate you're still scum because only scumJ posts walls.

Problem?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh yeah! Another thing I am gonna try and do is play this game nicely.

And with no PW.gifs as well =x (unless there is dire need for one)

Top Bottom