• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Founding of D Gamesia - Game over? Who scum wins reigned supreme in DGames?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Heeey I can be somewhat tolerant! >.<" It's just lately I've been trying to be more serious and stuff. The PW.gifs is just to see if I can actually go a game without using them. xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm confirming that I haven't received my role PM yet

also I don't think it matters how many other games are going in the site, busy people shouldn't sign up for more games

can it be a rule that people in a hydra can't post with accounts other than the hydra account?

lets kick things off here

King: th3duder

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I shall be strict about the posting on hydra accounts, possibly making it a mod voteable offence if it is done on multiple occasions.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa's not that bad. *shruggers*

Also Smoth is joining me as a hydra if that's alright so he can play as well. ^^

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
yesterday:

*went on to smashboards, saw this game opened.*

Me: Oh boy! Kingmaker stared! =D

*goes to log in to check for role pm, gets a 502 bad gateway once I do*

Me: D=

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

I do dearly hope that the humorous, and ironic, part of this quote does not go unnoticed.
i already comm i mean kuz already commented about it

what, you dont read what i write i mean what kuz writes??

#HBC | Gorf

hey Gord, when are role PM's going out?
Role PMs are to be distributed by tonight, at the earliest.

i already comm i mean kuz already commented about it

what, you dont read what i write i mean what kuz writes??
Although I do appreciate your sense of I mean Kuz' sense of humor, it is not necessarily the joke for which I was aiming. The joke was more expected to be along the lines of "lol u no get no votes in Kingmaker!", but your style of I mean Kuz' style of comedic relief is astounding.

Oh, and if it isn't obvious, my posts should be read in an old english accent in order to get a full sense of the flavour.

#HBC | Gorf

All Role PMs have been distributed. All hydras that have posted received their role PM in their hydra, and all other hydras that are currently not made, but signed up as a hydra, had a role PM sent to one of their slots.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Good to see ya again to Vocal! ^^ Last time we played was Inception. =p

/confirming J side

Stupid 502s making getting our confirmation stuff slows.

Beat!

Smash Master
Confirming again.

I should also say that I'm going to follow Genesis 2 closely Fri-Sun this week, so while I most likely will have internet access during the entire weekend, I may not be super-duper active (I'll still be posting a little of course).

#HBC | Gorf

I'm still waiting on Lord Zεη, Master ForeverZero (for it was sent to the hydra itself, rather than the seperate components) and Mr Purple to confirm that their respective Role PMs were received. Once that happens, the game shall commence!

Top Bottom