• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else but me think Kid Icarus Uprising deserves a better stage? The Reset Bomb one is good, but what about the Labyrinth of Deceit, Lunar Sanctum, or Temple Ruins (Dark Pit stage)?

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
Anyone have a good idea of how a EBA stage based off the Meowzilla episode would work along with Chris Silverscreen's reaction during the battle?

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
A near 3DS vertical and/or horizontal blast zone legal stages? Legal stages for me in 3DS is just Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island and Prism Tower, this last as a counter pick legal stage. All the blastzones are the same in this 4 stages?

BlackPhantom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3823-9082-0822
A near 3DS vertical and/or horizontal blast zone legal stages? Legal stages for me in 3DS is just Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island and Prism Tower, this last as a counter pick legal stage. All the blastzones are the same in this 4 stages?
No, prism and yoshi's island are smaller than FD and bf

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
Prist is smallest, but ya both in horizontal and vertical
Yes, you right! I tested all 4 stages. Luigi up smash kills mario at 142 in Final Destination, 142 in Battlefield (123 in single platform and 132 in both) 137 in Yoshi's Island (123 in the plataform) and 132 in Prism Tower.

JapanGuy

Smash Cadet
Im hoping for a Mario and Luigi series level since they were all on handhelds.

Either it could be inside the dream world, or inside of bowser....also its an excuse to show Fawful ;)
That would have been great. Unfortunately Nintendo didn't get the idea.

Tally Shaw

Smash Rookie
Garden of Hope? Do you mean the Pikmin one?
I endorse what you have said. :039:

Just a thought, but to anyone who has played Kid Icarus: Uprising, is it just me or does the Wii U's Battlefield look an awful lot like Kid Icarus: Uprising's Palutena Temple? I know Sakurai has worked on both series which is why it looks inspired, but I thought it should've been on the 3DS version instead.

It's hard not to agree Wii U's Battlefield looks almost like Kid Icarus. Both series were amazing. I think it still isn't on 3dS version (don't know if they later made it available on this version)

Cheers guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
A thought crossed my mind.

The dataminers said there is a possibility for seven new stages to be added as DLC including a Kirby one?

What if it happens and Termina Bay from Melee is brought back in order to promote Majora's Mask 3D?

Dexmaster

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if there is a way to mitigate the hazards that appear in stages? I know it's speculated to be possible on wii u if you have enough people playing. Are there any stages that don't load hazards with 4 players?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone know if there is a way to mitigate the hazards that appear in stages? I know it's speculated to be possible on wii u if you have enough people playing. Are there any stages that don't load hazards with 4 players?
its not speculated its true in 8 player smash certain stage hazards dont appear

an no i believe there is no way to turn off stage hazards on the 3ds

Bennext

Smash Cadet
For Glory Mode.

Routa

Smash Lord
So there has been some talking about 3DS competitive stage list in Wii U/3DS Competitive forum section and this is so far what people have somewhat agreed with:

Starters:
BF
FD/Omegas
Yoshi's Island
Prism Tower
Dreamland 64

Counterpicks:
Arena Ferox
Brinstar
Reset Bomb Forest
Unova Pokemon League

So the question is... Is everyone ok with this? I mean should this be our "the one true stage list" (competitive 3DS stage list)?

Here is the link to the discussion section: http://smashboards.com/threads/3ds-legal-stages.402593/

Routa

Smash Lord
I would move Prism Tower to counterpicks because it messes up many characters but a fine list.
If we moved Prism Tower from starters to counterpicks, we would have to either replace its spot with other stage or move other stage with so we could use either 3 or 5 stage starter list for Starter/Counterpick use. But then again FLSS is also a thing.

Prism is most neutral when you compare it to listed counterpick stages. Yeah it isn't the best stage for everyone, but even FD is kinda meh for some characters.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
If we moved Prism Tower from starters to counterpicks, we would have to either replace its spot with other stage or move other stage with so we could use either 3 or 5 stage starter list for Starter/Counterpick use. But then again FLSS is also a thing.

Prism is most neutral when you compare it to listed counterpick stages. Yeah it isn't the best stage for everyone, but even FD is kinda meh for some characters.
True, forgot about the 5 starter format. Playing Smash 3DS in Ladder makes me forget it.

JayWon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JAYW1N
3DS FC
3754-8914-3121
I've been playing For Fun a lot these days and noticed Golden Plains online NEVER seems to scrolls to the other parts of the stage! Can anyone confirm or provide any insight?

Top Bottom