• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
So the twitter guy is saying that Shulk is amazing and that Fierce Diety is cool

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Well, today we will know a lot more about stages... I forgot the other items in Zipzo's list for today hehe

Also, many thanks Zipzo!

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm not a Twitter user. Is there a way to sift through the posts so I can find anything in relation to Pac-Man, Palutena, or Dedede's Final Smash?
I'm not quite sure tbh. If you click the tweet you can at least see the entire convo and it's context.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I die a little every time someone says that Zelda has been nerfed :(

(That's what the guy on twitter is saying at least)
I wouldn't say that. I've seen tons of footage that shows Zelda's been powered up in many different ways. Her Teleport is especially potent this time around.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I'm honestly anticipating a huge post now. Unless there's nothing else to talk about. I'm giessng zipzo hasn't been kicked out.

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
Twitter man Ben Weinhoffer claims that the top characters from "worst" to "best"
Yoshi, Palutena, Shulk, Robin.
Honestly I hope zipzo does more Robin Research. I want him to spam robins specials to see if robin discards his spellbooks. that's really the main thing I'm curious about. (I still hope robin doesn't end up being top tier.)
This guy has a ton of Robin info!
reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2fmn1z/just_got_back_from_smash_4_demo_ill_answer_what/?limit=500

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
The Twitter guy said that Zelda was nerfed...how is that even possible? XD
Also, he said that Meta Knight sucks and that his recovery is bad...seriously? he has FOUR ways to recover :/

Some of the things that the guy says are just his opinions, not facts.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I know its tough to get photos there, but I'd really like to see Alph, preferably on his victory screen or somethings so we can get a good look at his model.

NewGuy79

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Apparently according to this twitter guy Yoshi is God teir now....

Take that how you will....

I ****ING LOVE IT

Censors are there for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

gamer8

Smash Lord
Twitter man Ben Weinhoffer claims that the top characters from "worst" to "best"

reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2fmn1z/just_got_back_from_smash_4_demo_ill_answer_what/?limit=500
Yoshi is top tier? Is this real life? Die hard Yoshi fans will be pleased.

Last edited:

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin

Oh that was a great read! Thanks for sharing this!

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541

fanboss2

Smash Apprentice
Diddy
He can only pull one banana; if you try to pull another, he does the throwing motion, nothing comes out, and he shrugs. USmash definitely feels like it extends further. (I was able to reach the Yellow Devil's eye, fwiw.) UpB against the side of the stage caused Diddy to ricochet off and die, lol. I'm still adjusting to move/tilt/smash with the Circle Pad, but I'm pretty sure you can adjust the SideB distance. Wasn't able to latch onto anyone, sadly. Peanuts seemed the same.

• Dedede
I didn't have any wtf moments with his grab, so I'm guessing the range has been reduced. FTilt felt slow, but DTilt was a little more reliable. Aerials felt the same to me, but I rarely played Dedede out of spite for him being able to chain grab Lucas, lol. He had a black outfit with purple trim. His Gordo Throw basically lobs it a short distance forward, so thankfully you can't throw it all the way across the stage. Inhale has a new tornado-ish animation.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=128801039&postcount=9111

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
That twitter guy has been doing it for hours, you guys looking at it now prob haven't seen his more specific stuff on some character changes that was mentioned early on.

Like how Yoshi's up air now has a electric sweet spot.

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
That twitter guy has been doing it for hours, you guys looking at it now prob haven't seen his more specific stuff on some character changes that was mentioned early on.

Like how Yoshi's up air now has a electric sweet spot.
He was actually talking about that red spark visual effect that happens when you hit someone with a strong move.

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
Oh that was a great read! Thanks for sharing this!
You're welcome! I feel his information is more fact based than the twitter man. Either way Robin is shaping up to be a great character.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I did a Fire Power Peach recolor on my deviantart a couple of months ago just incase this happened. Good to see more confirmed skins poping up!

Also the people saying that Zelda was nurfed generally have no idea what they are talking about lol. We have seen multiple cases where her moves received buffs. Farore's crazy kill power and the removal of Nayru's lag are good examples of this.

Last edited:

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi Robin and Shulk seem to be god tier apparently. This is interesting to hear, I guess NCS' main is getting buffed for the next TRG smash tourney :4yoshi:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Fox sounds like he's a little better than the E3 build
I'm tweeting the twitter guy now, any questions you guys have PLEASE PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME
I don't want any crazy stuff on this thread and cause it to lag, no one wants that

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I'm confused about charizard's purple color since I thought it was aerodactyl-like. It would suck if that's all we got Ridley-wise.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yoshi becoming top tier? Well, looks like standing less hunched means improvement (Like Bowser)
I will not try to believe so much to that Twitter guy and focus on Zipzo's posts to prevent misunderstandings regarding new information

Jonn

Smash Apprentice
Diddy
He can only pull one banana; if you try to pull another, he does the throwing motion, nothing comes out, and he shrugs. USmash definitely feels like it extends further. (I was able to reach the Yellow Devil's eye, fwiw.) UpB against the side of the stage caused Diddy to ricochet off and die, lol. I'm still adjusting to move/tilt/smash with the Circle Pad, but I'm pretty sure you can adjust the SideB distance. Wasn't able to latch onto anyone, sadly. Peanuts seemed the same.
Huh, so pulling a new banana out doesn't make the first one disappear.

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Also, Masked Man on GAF is posting from there !
Why does he consider Fierce Deity Link wearing a hat something that confirms it as just a palette swap? FD Link had a hat. As I recall, FD Link is really, in essence, a palette swap of Adult Link from Ocarina of Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom