• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critical Crow

Smash Rookie
WHY has no one asked about mega lucario if thats a final smash or not! We know hes in the game, so is lucarios final smash different? I really wanna know about mega lucario
I know there was confusion about it after the Smash Direct back in April since they didn't specifically say it was his final smash, but I believe other materials since (like this guide they have at this very event and Famitsu) confirmed that it is in fact his final smash.

I'm more curious about how Charizard's works. Is it a transformation like Wario Man or more like Yoshi's Super Dragon where it has unique controls? I saw someone ask this last night but never got answered (assumed Zipzo just hasn't played Charizard).

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
First of all, this isn't the time to ask questions. Wait until AMA.
Second, we already know it's a Final Smash. This has been confirmed already if you read the threads.
Just when will the thread be open?
I really want to see Mega Lucario in action in the 3DS.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So is that Ben guy played the game like Zipzo? Or he just make up?

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
So is that Ben guy played the game like Zipzo? Or he just make up?
He supposedly made up most of it. Some of it is exactly the same as Zipzo though so we can infer he's just making it up and copying

theres's nothing else it could really be though.
Unless it's the dreaded Aura beam
Note: I do think its Mega-Lucario I'm just being skeptical because Sakurai is a troll

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

Are you telling me that that guy was a fraud?
God damn it all I wanted to know was if Fire Peach got a ponytail. Is it so hard to get a truthful answer from someone?
I saw no change in her hairstyle across all of her alts.

I know there was confusion about it after the Smash Direct back in April since they didn't specifically say it was his final smash, but I believe other materials since (like this guide they have at this very event and Famitsu) confirmed that it is in fact his final smash.

I'm more curious about how Charizard's works. Is it a transformation like Wario Man or more like Yoshi's Super Dragon where it has unique controls? I saw someone ask this last night but never got answered (assumed Zipzo just hasn't played Charizard).
Just like Lucarios. I have played charizard and I gave my impressions of him in the redditt thread.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
It makes perfect sense when you choose to ignore what was said/showned in front of you.:p
Yeah. I don't know why there was actual debate of if Lucario's mega was his final smash or not. It seemed pretty obvious to me even before april

The Mayor

Smash Rookie
just wanna know if you trie Wii Fit Trainer at all, and any good combos or perks to her

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
- Blue bowser is in

- I'm not sure what to think of samus but her up air is a combo move it hits the opponent multiple times before letting them go. Her moveset is largely the same. To me she felt kinda clunky but that could JUST BE ME. I am not good with Samus in other games.

- I played Sheik once again to reaffirm my bold claims on her. She is downright crazy. The only move she has that does have noticeable lag is her dair kick in to the ground.

Sheik is for all of you who miss Melee. Mark my words.
That's just great. She was my main in Melee and I hated her in Brawl. Now it looks like she'll be my main once again. :D

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
So... You are playing a demo that is the final build, right? Is it possible to unlock stuff in the demo?

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
So... You are playing a demo that is the final build, right? Is it possible to unlock stuff in the demo?
It is the final build and unlocking stuff (through standard Smash battles, anyway) is not possible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

Clarification on the "Ben" thing...

I don't know who he is and I haven't read anything he's written but I've been told he stated that items were locked.

This is false. You could change items and any of the other options.

I've also been told he stated that the operators "locked" the single player modes.

This is also false.

These were release builds of the game in almost their entirety. Some people secretly backed out to try Smash Run. A lot of people spent time exploring menus and other modes but the operators did their damnedest to keep people in the 2 minute match mode. They couldn't keep their eye on everyone.

I'm positive this was the full game, there was even equipment being unlocked randomly on some machines. IE, this machine had equipment that another machine didn't, presumably because someone snuck In a smash run round or did something else to unlock them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom