• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Thank you again for doing all of this, @Zipso , its very much appreciated.

I have some questions regarding Peach's alts, if you seen them, but I'll keep them until later.

HullabalooFTW

Smash Rookie
Ben was a fake huh? Well at least this means that if he really was, his claims that Toon Link was really nerfed may not be true (yay), haha but no for real thank you so much Zipzo for doing all this, it's really appreciated, also shout out to your wife haha #Mvp, also Fierce Deity Link is looking amazing!! I look forward to reading the AMA when I wake up tomorrow :D

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Dunno where people are bringing up Ben said items or single player modes are locked, went through his twitter and CTRL + F both "item" and "lock" and got no results.

Link to scans? Thanks.
He said that he looked at items and then the reps covered the screen and shut down singleplayer stations so no one could play them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

The event is over. I am going to a (celebratory) dinner with my wife and then I will open up my AMA.

I will also be streaming with Relax Alax, taking questions on my twitch stream with him at www.twitch.tv/zipzo62.

Last edited by a moderator:

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
He also said this
@WeinhofferBen: Diddy doesn't have a Dixie alt so I think maybe she's in, but that probably doesn't help her
I think he's fake for sure

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
http://imgur.com/a/F3lzv

Theres a better quality one somewhere but I can't find it atm since @Zipzo has completely blanketed the net with his info and impressions xD (Thanks again for those)
I knew about these already, not scans but pictures taken at angles that make a lot of it hard to see.

He said that he looked at items and then the reps covered the screen and shut down singleplayer stations so no one could play them.
I'd like a source on that tho, I just see people repeating it.

Edit:

He also said this
I think he's fake for sure
Yeah I see that on his twitter actually so yeah, doesn't sound good for him lol.

Last edited:

Clipse

Smash Cadet
I'm positive this was the full game, there was even equipment being unlocked randomly on some machines. IE, this machine had equipment that another machine didn't, presumably because someone snuck In a smash run round or did something else to unlock them.

Hi! I wanted to thank you and your wife! you are giving really nice information and pictures (that in my case help a lot for my site :) )

I was wondering now... It make sense how you said that this is the full game version... I really doubt they made a demo with all this character just for one week before the launch and with access to all the menus.
What it makes me think.... we wont unlock characters playing the Smash Matches? Like playing 50 Smash Matches you unlock Falco? Because the people there are not unlocking any new character after two days.... or they delete the save data everytime? maybe it doesnt save it??
Or maybe this time all unlock will be with classic, all-star, stadium and smash-run?

btw: Do we know the rest of the Wii Fit Trainer outfits? We know the female and male in green and blue... are the other four just recolors? or they put this hair models too? Maybe with a Wii Fit U T-Shirt?

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I know, theres definitely images of it at straight angles, but I can't seem to find it atm. Apologies.
No prob, if you can find it cool if not no worries. More interesting info coming round now at this point than what would be on those scans.

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
Hi! I wanted to thank you and your wife! you are giving really nice information and pictures (that in my case help a lot for my site :) )

I was wondering now... It make sense how you said that this is the full game version... I really doubt they made a demo with all this character just for one week before the launch and with access to all the menus.
What it makes me think.... we wont unlock characters playing the Smash Matches? Like playing 50 Smash Matches you unlock Falco? Because the people there are not unlocking any new character after two days.... or they delete the save data everytime? maybe it doesnt save it??
Or maybe this time all unlock will be with classic, all-star, stadium and smash-run?

btw: Do we know the rest of the Wii Fit Trainer outfits? We know the female and male in green and blue... are the other four just recolors? or they put this hair models too? Maybe with a Wii Fit U T-Shirt?

Wait for AMA, come on now

Luigi-man

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yassinius
3DS FC
5284-1979-1070
- This won't sound good initially to luigi fans but I did not have fun playing as him. He's really floaty and felt slow, wasn't a fan.

Mario seems much faster than him.bi probably just can't tap in to luigis meta, maybe he's stronger than Mario as a trade? His hand like fsmash seemed to have a range nerf.
Luigi was always floaty so this doesn't surprise me.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Hope Zipzo grabbed one of those phamphet things. That way we can decipher what the sword and brawler mii's finale smashes are.

0ShadowStories

Smash Rookie
i'll never understand why everyone takes pallette swaps as a way of saying Dixie and the others are not in. I mean, Mario keeps his Wario skin after Wario got in, so why would Diddy loose his Dixie skin when she gets in?

Jonn

Smash Apprentice

No one cares about my waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom