• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Powersaves for SLHG+ Equipment?

Ir0nFIst

Smash Rookie
Posting here because apparently anyone on the internet who has a Powersave only gives a **** about Pokemon. :/ And code requests are pretty much dead.

Does anyone have a powersave backup with a Smooth Lander Badge and any other badges that completely negate the stats to >-5/<+5? I'm experimenting with SLHG and want hands on a balanced set without having to grind out my Wii U for all eternity. I'm also on the look for any saves with Dodgy Dodger, Leaper, Moon Launcher, Meteor Master, and Hard Braker alongside Smooth Lander, and I'm currently trying to find a way to decrypt the backups to edit equipment myself to little avail.

I only have Smooth Lander from the golden hammered "all customs" challenge on my Wii U, and every custom move from cheats on my 3DS. They can't really come together unfortunately due to how shared custom characters work. It'll be much easier to import than to have to grind on a setup.

Anything helps, thanks.

Top Bottom