• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS resets after closing Smash 4

TPM_23

Smash Cadet
Is this happening to anyone else? I close the game, it tell me that it's closing the software, and then "Please Wait..." pops up and the system resets. It doesn't seem to be hurting the system at all, but I'm curious if this happens to anyone else. My 3DS is a regular Flame Red system, bought about a half a year after launch.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
It would do that on my demo too. I remember some dude on gfaqs mention it is because it uses so much processor power and that the new 3ds won't have that happen. Don't know if true though.

Unseen Dragon

Smash Rookie
Same here, launch XL for me :3

I would assume it's related to the power usage of the game

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
This is not a glitch or bug. Smash takes most of the system' resources, so it has to restart after you close the game to work properly.

TPM_23

Smash Cadet
This is not a glitch or bug. Smash takes most of the system' resources, so it has to restart after you close the game to work properly.
That's what I thought too, since you can't even open the Internet Browser while it's open, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :p

Top Bottom