• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3ds

Melancholy

Smash Ace
I'm waiting till Animal Crossing 3DS comes out, then I'll most likely get one.
The currently available colours are mad boring though.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Are you remembering to put the actual system in DS mode?
Haha you can do that? :p Imma have to investigate lol

Edit: I love you :p

However DS mode only takes up very little of the screen sadly, never realised how little the DS' resolution was

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i bought the 3ds today seems fun
i look forward to mgs.
also any cool rpgs. NOT zelda at all.
the wii maker makes my face look FAAAAAAAT
AR seems pretty cool.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yeah i should also snake eater to my wish list. + kid icarus. + a new paper mario.

**** it'll end up being a good system by default eventaully

Richard7

Smash Ace
Alright I didn't think I had to outline it like this for you but looks like I have to.

Today, 09:02 AM post #11: my post on my opinion of the 3DS. At this point I am happy to continue posting in this thread normally.

Today, 10:24 AM post #12: Jbird's post:"Hey Ric is there anything you do like? apart from no music of course." First troll post of the thread.

Today, 12:15 PM #16: Luke being Luke.

Today, 12:43 PM post #17 : My "troll" responses to Luke and Jbirds.

Today, 01:09 PM post #19 : Hotdog clearly trolling.

Today, 01:26 PM post #22: Me showing Hotdog how he's wrong while at the same time trolling a little.

Today, 01:27 PM post #23: Luke....

Today, 01:31 PM post #24: C~Dog clearly trolling

Today, 01:33 PM post #25: Lu...

Today, 01:34 PM post #26: Me once again showing people how their trolls are failing while also trolling.

And so, if you're not blind, you can clearly see I wasn't the person that started the trolling.

So, how about you all stop being ****ing *******s and keyboard warriors and act like you would in real life.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I don't see why people troll nintendo's handhelds so hard, they are always good lol. The 3ds should be good too.

If you don't want the gimmicky new ones they bring out don't buy them.

I can see it now... NINTENDO XL3DSi WITH ENLARGED GRIP STYLUS. 450 bucks!!!

Edit: J-birds and hotdogs acted no different to what they would in real life lol.

swordsaint

Smash Master
think before you post man - you just said that you contributed to the trolling (tip - noone gives a **** you didnt do it first)

so heres what I see

1 - ric makes an opinion

2 - people disagree with your opinion with a touch of troll

3 - richard trolls back

4 - more trolling

5 - richard becomes a hypocrite and can't take being trolled anymore even though he just admitted to trolling as well.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I think richard is actually addicted to being trolled, or is completely oblivious that he is just saying "troll me please" with every post he makes.

I'd simply say think more before you post, but with how your posts are, you maybe need to think a little less.

Otherwise not going to buy a 3DS until something I want comes out, i've got enough plain DS titles to play which i've not gotten around to.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So I figured out Ill have a fun little test today, I'm going into the city center and pretty much walking around for the next 6-7 hours. So I'm going to carry my 3ds and see if I meet a single person who else is using street pass. My guess is there will be no one :p

tibs7

Smash Champion
I really want this :(

will get it as soon as I get my car and find my dsi so I can trade it in :)

want kId Icarus badt, Mario kart, Mgs, Zelda and moreeee...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Everyone drop the trolling discussion, including you too Richard.

kid icarus is **** dont bother
What makes you say that? Has someone posted a hands on impressions about it?

Holding off myself until I can decide whether it's worth buying one locally or importing a US one.

Course if there wasn't region locking it wouldn't matter so much...

Richard7

Smash Ace

Holding off myself until I can decide whether it's worth buying one locally or importing a US one.

Mic weren't you one of the many victims from what happened with the DS? Don't you only have a DS Phat? Just wait for 3DS Lite.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What do you mean only have a DS Phat? It's got the superior D-Pad.

EDIT: Ah this filter XD

swordsaint

Smash Master

yeah because EA can't have an opinion for himself can he?

swordsaint

Smash Master
I didn't know he played it. What was bad about it? anything in particular or was it just a mish-mash of fail?
your assumption was just bad.

also yeah control scheme like ricky said. I played it as well and as much as i like the 'game'. control scheme is effed up.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I didn't know he played it. What was bad about it? anything in particular or was it just a mish-mash of fail?
It was at the demo it had, the controls were horrible, gameplay felt very dated, and in general wasn't much fun

Anyway so my streetpass adventures for the past 2 days.
Amazingly having it on for about 8 hrs used 1/4 of the battery according the icon, so not bad.
I passed 2 people, one was my friend I was hanging out with during the day and a random. What's weird is me and him had street pass on from the same time and were next to each other for 30 mins, after that he got a person who was from the uk apparently yet I got nothing :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah it was kinda a mishmash of badness, but the controls were especially trashy. The game is basically set up in two parts. The air part is on rails, it controls okay but yeah, on rails = trashtacular. And the ground parts are just super sloppy to control, think metroid prime hunters but loads slower. Just turning 90 degrees is a huge chore.

There's also this mechanic that gives you tons of lag after running for like 2 seconds. Dat Sakurai.

Top Bottom