• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10 LONG ISLAND PRESENTS: F*** YEAH SEAKING! (Centereach, NY) POOLS!!

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'll do that when the date comes closer

Also, it looks like Vinnie is gonna come with me as well. Is there enough room for 2-3 people? (I'm not sure if Viva can come)
yea, it should be fine. i've got my tv taking up a seat, so i should be able to hold up to 4 people max. Me, You, Viva and PGN.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
You say it's over at midnight? Sweet. I'm an assistant mgr where I work so I have work johns and can't make the actual tournament. But could I come after singles and doubles is over to hang out and smash? I have my own TV and Wii.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
You say it's over at midnight? Sweet. I'm an assistant mgr where I work so I have work johns and can't make the actual tournament. But could I come after singles and doubles is over to hang out and smash? I have my own TV and Wii.
That depends when you can be here by. At some point, we're going to have to start packing up so someone walking in and setting up might not be the best thing after a certain point in time lol.

RadishSalad

Smash Rookie
LOL Thanks, Dark Peach. <3 Hehe. I plan on making cupcakes. But I dunno how many to make. There's gonna be so many peoples. Hmm~~

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Hey, I could actually go to this. Even though I probably wouldn't do so well, sounds like fun and some experience to boot.

And I may be able to bring a Wii if I go. Not too sure yet, but it's possible. Mostly banks of if I can attend or not, but if I can, I'm 90%-100% sure I can bring a Wii.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Hey, I could actually go to this. Even though I probably wouldn't do so well, sounds like fun and some experience to boot.

And I may be able to bring a Wii if I go. Not too sure yet, but it's possible. Mostly banks of if I can attend or not, but if I can, I'm 90%-100% sure I can bring a Wii.
Expanding the scene, I like it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'm not teaming with PGN. I told PGN i would if ADHD isn't going.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Melee is official, would everybody still enter it if the price was 10 dollars? Since it's Melee, I don't really want to offend people who play the game by making the entry fee so low lol

Mad hype!

Top Bottom