• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10: Tampa, FL Monthlys-Llamas Have Tech Skill Too | SET UPS & TVS WANTED

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
hey dude, we should do MLG rules, since itll be the week after
Well, I don't know the MLG rules for Brawl as I'm not a Brawl player, post it here and we'll use them.

I need ride tew this.

At least a ride home. I'm pretty sure my parents can take me here but a ride home would be awesome.
I'd give you a ride,
but I can't drive.
Legally.

I can't go, I'll be in Colorado during this time. : (
:C! Bring Colorado hereeee.

Hype this shizzz. <333

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Alright man.
I had three set ups cancel on me. Kinda mad. Down to mine and maybe one extra that'll be there late

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
Hey, sorry I had to leave early but I really had a blast playing with you guys. Be sure that I'm going to be stepping up my Melee game in the next few weeks so I can actually compete, haha. Hopefully we can pull in some more people willing to play Brawl and Tatsunoko for the next LHTST.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
:'D Thanks for coming bro, I appreciate it. I feel bad about the Brawl thing though. ._. I wish I had my disk and Brawl + working. I'm hoping more people go next time so we can have more Brawl and Melee.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
true disco shark is mad cool

i had fun at this despite the turnout

SHOUTOUTS

discoshark : i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KETCHUP!!!!! XD also cant wait for u to step up your game for maylay
takao : thanks for having me bro was really nice playin with ya
takaos bro (the cool one) : come to tourneys man

chino0814

Smash Cadet
WE'RE OUT LOOKING FOR ALL THE BEST BRAWLERS OUT IN FLORIDA TO FIND OUT WHICH PLAYER RISES TO THE TOP . ONLY THE TOP 3 WILL WIN PRIZES (IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 30 PEOPLE ATTENDING, ANY LESS THAN THAT, ONLY 1ST PLAYER WILL WIN THE WHOLE POT PRIZE).
PLACE-KISSIMMEE & ORLANDO, FL
WHEN- TO BE ANNOUNCED, BETWEEN 1/16/2011 THRU 1/30/2011.

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THE TOP OF ALL FLORIDA SMASHERS?

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND LETS GET THIS STARTED ASAP!!! YA DIGG!

1V1 BRAWL
NAMES ON THE LIST WILL BE 10 DOLLARS -PER PERSON.
15- AT DOOR
Singles and Doubles
Stock: 3 per player ( Share stock is allowed)
Time: 8 Minutes
Items: None
Stages: Neutral Stages ONLY (unless both players agree to play on a certain stage), counterpicking stages is allowed, you may pick the same stage twice. There is no stage striking you will choose random for your first match (unless both players agree to play on a certain stage)

Neutral Stages:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi Island
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:
Pokemon Stadium 1
DelfinoPlaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

FOR WHATEVER EXCUSE THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE IT--- POST IT UP AND WE WILL ALL FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU FL BRAWLERS SOON!

Top Bottom