• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

-Spike-

Smash Ace
If I decided to do doubles would anyone be interested in partnering with me? If not, no worriez Ill just to singles.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Im down, i can go fox, falco or metaknight.

we can do friendlies before hand so u can get comfortable w me as a partner, who do u main?
I main R.O.B. and R.O.B. exclusively. Tanks that can kill early are much welcome. And you can play Meta... I would appreciate it... if you are serious about partnering with me for dubz.

gallax

Smash Hero
im only doing doubles for this. spike, if you wanna team we could do it. although im probably going to go snake this time for our matches. you are one crazy stock tanker.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
im only doing doubles for this. spike, if you wanna team we could do it. although im probably going to go snake this time for our matches. you are one crazy stock tanker.
IF i decide to do doubles we can team. Ill let you know before gigs forsure. Im thinking of only doing singles this time, but If i decide to do doubles ill get back with you. I think if we team up more often we could have something!

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol Nick is like the worst teammate..........what happened last time was priceless

and clam pizza is okay but anchovies with mushrooms is tooo good now
Too bad mushrooms make spider webs in your throat. Or that's what I've believed when I was little for some reason

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mushrooms are so good though

geoff, if you gave me a piece or bought me a slice of anchovie and mushroom pizza, id eat it. but i refuse to buy a slice myself. maybe clam...but not anchovie

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
****. thats pretty random to just eat random sardines

if i go to the tourney this weekend in orlando hope to see you there geoff :laugh:

also, im glad i already have my teammate situated. Although id like to find a new perma-teammate

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Is the rest of Gville still going? I would honestly like to ride with them than drive with myself. Sucks that you can't go Masky.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
oh lol fearless i did forget, my bad i already told rx- about teaming with him if chops doesnt show so if rx doesnt show ill team with you lol, if not this tourney then the next tourney where chops isnt present but you are there

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I ****ing hate you.

I guess from now on I'll just expect you to be lyin =(

This is my last tournament for a while because of money situation

soooo....

I now need a teamate for this.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lol at ppl getting dropped for teams all the time.

this was something which always happened to me which is why I never travel for tournaments anymore

but since I'm moving to tampa in 2 weeks me and redhalbie are gonna be the new afro/brik =)

wario/toonlink/IC

Gindler

Smash Champion
d4mmit i really cant stand seibrik being the best at brawl, someone needs to step it up and knock him off that pedestal
I don't mind........of course he did use quite a bit of douchebaggery on me during one occurrence, but he's a Power Ranger Ranker so he can do that.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Hey all,

This tournament will be held at Gigabits and Silvermine Subs again.

There is a cap on this tournament, we have decided on 128. I don't think that will be a problem for this event.

For future events from June on we will likely have a bigger venue. I will let you all in on that in the future once I know all the details.

Top Bottom