• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Wonderbread, take me up for the offer if i still get the opportunity

edit: team with MVD wonderbread, he needs one badly right now. just do it, and trust me u 2 will do good in teams
MVD needs a partner, hell yea ill team with him. tell em if u can

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
oh lol fearless i did forget, my bad i already told rx- about teaming with him if chops doesnt show so if rx doesnt show ill team with you lol, if not this tourney then the next tourney where chops isnt present but you are there
lol my bad okay here is the original post so i guess im teamin with rx- unless he already has a teammate then you then will if one doesn't show im not trying to be dishonorable...trying to stick to what i said so ill team with tornado man

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lol my bad okay here is the original post so i guess im teamin with rx- unless he already has a teammate then you then will if one doesn't show im not trying to be dishonorable...trying to stick to what i said so ill team with tornado man

F-f-f-antastic!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm assuming it will be Seibrik + X top player.

without all these good players going, me and hrnut are going to have to actually win :)

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
I'm assuming it will be Seibrik + X top player.

without all these good players going, me and hrnut are going to have to actually win :)
ummm, im sry but me and mvd are takin this 1

yall gonna be like, who the **** are they?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
poor steveless. its ok, i still love you

...but i already got a teammate :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
you told me you'd team with me "at the next gigabits we're together at" like 5 gigs' ago, lol.

STICK TO YOUR HONORABLE WORD

FAACK
and we havent really been to gigs together for a while...im not lying when i say i wanna team with you i just always find teammates a little ahead of time and im trying to stick to my word...find a tourney and tell me exactly when you want to team with me and we'll do that

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
After looking at Nick's sig I realized...
What if I were to face you in a one on one...and get my shield broken?

I think I would go mad and shout "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" like Darth Vader did when Padme died.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So Hrnut, is the deal sealed?

are we definately teaming (assuming chops doesn't show)?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
.... So let me get this stragiht.... Power Rankers that wont be attending:

Afro, Chops, CO18 hmmmm

I wonder how this will affect the underdawgs? .... Spike is making it to top 5 XD (being very optimistic LOL)

Top Bottom