• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4-Day SoCal MELEE SMASHFEST ENDS TODAY - SORRY.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
@Bizzarro - Yeah, for sure. Where though? your house or mine? PracticeMan said that you live like the opposite way of him and that maybe we could meet at his house, but he lives like 8 miles from me lol

porc - There is a light rail train (subway pretty much) near my house called the Gold Line that will take you to Union Station, which you can pretty much get to any place in LA County from, via light rail trains and buses. There is also an actual train that takes you across the state and stuff. There are a handful of bus stops near my house.
If you're in LA, I would recommend using www.metro.net to plan your bus/rail trip.
Haha, I just went to PracticeMan's house today. he lives like 3-4 miles away from my house. Since you live near Occidental College (****), it is no problem for you to meet up anytime.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Haha, I just went to PracticeMan's house today. he lives like 3-4 miles away from my house. Since you live near Occidental College (****), it is no problem for you to meet up anytime.

that picture is awesome

except i live in highland park, not eagle rock, and there's a kind of rivalry between the two towns even though they're kinda the same lol

you would think there would be a falco/falcon in eagle rock though, hahaha

Do you go to Oxy?

Pressure

Smash Rookie

Hey I live in Eagle Rock
And I play Peach <.<

funny pic though lol yeah pretty close we should go to practiceman's house again to smash

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
wait where are we having that smashfest+beer
here or great leons?

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Nah, just my own personal knowledge, years of driving and taking the bus, of the area.

Edit: Included bus routes and Fwy in this updated map.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i don't check the boards often
ya'll *****s gotta give a headups via text or something lol

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I don't know exactly when everyone is coming, but if for everyday that people come, someone could bring a setup, that would be great. I already have two - maybe three - but having an extra one wouldn't hurt.

I know zBOREDOMKINGz is coming on thursday and bringing a setup for that day.

So this a heads up for anyone coming on the other days, or staying the whole of it.

Also, it would probably best if you guys came around 11 am and after.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
So how was the 1st day? May I come tomorrow? I'll probly be there sometime around 2:30'ish. Lemme know if that's kool. See you then...

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I just double-checked, and that's the wrong Eagle Rock, lol.
But Eagle Rock's eagle rock is dumb...may as well call it bird rock
but then that wouldn't be as cool.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
So how was the 1st day? May I come tomorrow? I'll probly be there sometime around 2:30'ish. Lemme know if that's kool. See you then...
lol tomorrow (today) is the first day. Monday was the 29th. It begins the 30th at around 11am/noon

**** it double post

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
LifeRuiner: Oh wells. As long as there is Falco Plaza, then there are some commercial activities around the area.

So, I am taking 3 people there. Two will only be there for a day because of ax. I'll see all of you there before noon XD

Top Bottom