• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol yea we went to trey's house (ryet) because they tryed to charge us money for the tvs and they wanted a part of our tournaqments pot... i was like what the hell do u think the part of the tournement pot is paying for so they cocked an attitude with me..... we left. :) yea and manko rain shine show or w/e we are all always there on saturday tournament or not because people r learning and we always have day long smash fests every saturday... me fumin rook ram and boomstick all go as well as some other localos well on their way to getting to our level.... there are like 20 of us there every time with atleast 3 to 4 cubes every time u should move back it is great fun and we r always telling people great stories about u... i used samus today :) yay!!! i won lol lol anyways yea u should come visit sometime and get ure xmas presents lol if u know what i mean

anyways yea back to the bi weeklies we still need more intrest please people like i said before we have atleast 24 people every saturday there so itll be 24 + u and who ever else comes and thats good money.... also more people helps us build a bigger OOS fund faster. well anyways yea we still rnt sure on the date for SU2 we want to wait for a BIG OOS find,..... right now its uhhh well yea we r trying lol but hopefully we will get these guys from pace coming and a few players from mobile r showing some intrest but pcola players from UWF r being as snotty as ever and not coming to play kinda lame but w/e yea soooo im out peace.

o yea btw 7-up u ned my cell or ryan's cell so if we r not there u can call us im sure we r smashing somewhere else in town... 850-699-0669....... thats my cell....l8er

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Heh. Someone should come over today for some smash -.-...

So bored.

And Drumma is lame :-P

7-up

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna be up there this sat at 3:00. I'll try to hop in if its already started :p
Have a happy turkey day everyone

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Another chance to lose some money to you guys XD...

Well. Now that I have a job... I guess I can afford to lose a little bit.
See you guys Saturday. Nada will be there too. He's gonna be at my house the night before.

Edit: The nanapult is a ***** -.-

I'll get it though.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Sexy. Look forward to being beaten by If quizzes are quizzical then Tests are...

Cuz we will give you a run for your money :O

****.... I wish I could do some Turkay day smash with you guys... Maybe I can hang out tomorrow when Nada is over here :\

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey sorry geoffrey but we had 7 people in my room and u havnt seen my room, but it is small we had my wii and a cube going and it was cramped lol it is now 230 in the morning and we just finished and i just cleaned my room alittle lol. it was me manko ram rook rice GAwes (out of stater) and ryet came by for alittle bit but yea this mi weekly is going to rock so be prepared to have teams be more than a dollar cause we will actually have alot of teams in it.

yea dude get a new team name because dude the quizes thing...... no im not typing that all in my computer again lol im going to put the first words in my head for u guys whether it is rainbow dragons or the fairy fighters w/e it is going in if u tell me ure team name is that long A$$ sentence lol sorry im lazy lol

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Lmao. NP Drum.

And fine. We will be the Fairy Fighters. Crushing all you Fairies :O

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Rofl. I want to smash today. Someone call me and gimme a place to hook up at (in Pensacola). (520)401-6747

I need practice b4 tomorrow.

NICKNYTE IS COMMIN!

Nicknyte is reppin' LA this time round.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I love when the Panhandle Manhandlers unite. ^_^

Fun times guys, aside from that one set with poor sportsmenship among friends :ohwell: (I forgive you though) and it was nice meeting the other locals & NickNyte. Looks like you guys have some potential, learn well from my fellow crew mates.

Good news for Cyphus: I've taken the SU1 tapes, so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer to see them.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man, I wish I could have made it out there, but not having my own car with me made me pretty much unable to get down there. Maybe I'll be able to hang with you guys sometime after christmas (as I'll likely be in jacksonville until right up till christmas since there's nothing to do in PC).

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey hey hey hey whats with this little guy talk ram ure jst as short as me.... lol well close...... yea well sorry for the fox round joe that was gay of me to do :/ ill make sure to do it twice as hard to someone else to make up for doing it to u..... if that makes any sense at all lol.

PANHANDLE MANHANDLERS UNITE!!!!!
ram,suki,boom,fum,drum,rook,rice......
CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!

well boom wasnt there but if he was....

CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
You guys are amazing.... It's not just Drumma and Ram who kick my *** every **** time anymore...

Hella fun to see you all. Maybe next time I'll give you a run for your money...

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
I'm on it ...

But I've gotten into SBB 64 recently... and took a break all week from SSBM... And this job is cutting into time too ;)

So... Tomorrow will be the first time I've played SSBM all week XD

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Yesterday was fun... sorta... fighting John for.... god.. like... 6 hours...

Then you guys finally show up and its time to go :-P

I learned my Jiggs isn't half bad, and I got a lot of help on my Marth...

I also learned that Brinstar is lame -.-....

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
LOL LOL @ BRINSTAR FIRE SPIKE LOL LOL LOL LOL OMG geo if i ever see that again im going to PEE!!!!

if anyone has seen the brinstar fire spike someone 5 times in a row to death u know what im talking about..... somehow his marth got hit into the lava while it was all the way up then it hits him slowly 5 times each time marth went lower and lower into the lava then he died down......????? iono it was hilarious lol lol it was on the Wii so maybe it was some Wii magic lol

I LOVE ZANE!!!!!!!!! come visit us in FL next year when we finish planning our smashers unite 2..... bring run7 with cause they rule.... they r like our mirror crew..... i wanna see rice play nite now ever since rice met nite his falco has gotten insane..... sooo uhh yea TN MUST COME I MISS MY SMASH BROS!!!! *pun intended*

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Sorry to invade you guys thread like this, but you ya'll are invite to Mobile's , Al biweeklys I holding It's starting on the 16th of Dec! Itwou;d be greatly appreciated if you could bring T.V.'s , Cubs, and power strips. Thanks.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Super Sexyness Manko. + rep for that one. Now I get to watch. Also.

John. There is a video of this spike happening. You can go to my brinstar lava glitch thread. Apparently it's only happened to one or two others...

Fox + Brinstar = Lameness.

EDIT!!!: Oh. Since I'm getting paid tomorrow. I will bring a cube Saturday and pay the $5 for the T.V.

Oh... It's a biweekly... Do we have to pay for more than one tv or does 5 bucks get all of them. I'm only paying for one ;-)

Pritch

Smash Lord
I see I strategically got into town just in time to miss a smashfest. You guys playing any other time this week? I'm here through somewhere between next thursday and saturday. Hit me up with a day, I'm pretty sure I can borrow some wheels to get over there.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I think Drumma_Boi is still in TN and I'm not sure when he returns. Sometime soon after x-mas though I beileve. I'm comming down christmass night and probably staying till the 29th or 30th. I won't have access to a computer, and you don't have a cellphone, so you'll have to get up with Drumma_Boi whenever he's online I guess.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i get back the 26th at night sooo i want to smash either the 27th 28th 29th or 30th ..... well or just all of them lol...... because the 31st we r having rams cook out smash fest with mobile and us... try and stay for it guys if u can. the cook out is an all night thing and we r all crashing at rams house. it might also be a tournament if we want it to be. so i want to be in practice.

Pritch

Smash Lord
On a semi-related note, joe, when you go back are you going to be going to jacksonville at all or straight back to tampa? If it's jax mind if I hitch a ride? I'll cover my share of the gas.

Top Bottom