• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5th BEST part 2 Results - Troy NY - May 4th 2013

trilok

Smash Apprentice
Melee

1 Beta :fox:
2 Dudutsai :jigglypuff::luigimelee:
3 Trilok :falcomelee::fox::marthmelee:
4 Dark Peach:peach:
5 Zaandaaa :falcon: :marthmelee:
5 Erk :fox:
7 Spiffykins :falcomelee:
7 Ben :jigglypuff:

Brawl

1 Cody :metaknight: :toonlink:
2 Dark Peach :peach:
3 Omega Tyrant :dedede::wolf:
4 No Skillz :marthmelee:
5 Calm :wario:
6 Adam K :rob:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cody used TL on me after I beat his MK. So put TL next to his name. I should have beat his TL but had no patience to deal with that match up being awake for over 24 hours. Surprised I did this good in both games like this. it's w/e and my fault. I just won't let this happen and give people a free ride.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
One of these days, Im going to take you to a tournament, and Im going to force you to get at least 7 hours of sleep the night before, and eat a proper breakfast that morning and drink water periodically through the day. And then youre going to win the tournament and youre gonna be like, "Man, why didnt I do this like 6 years ago.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hah. i tried, next time ill be there most likely as long as its not a terrible weekend choice.

im just trying to find out how this series went from like 40 people showing up at the last one to like 8 people showing up to this one.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
I though you mained olimar.
Nah I haven't mained olimar in a long while. I've been a Wario bro for a while. I picked up Zss fairly recently and really only had practice with her on wifi. It was much easier to trap people in down smashes and lassos online.:c

Top Bottom