• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

Linguini

Smash Master
Hah, good joke even comparing the CFL skill level to SFL. Weve been ****** you guys since 02, We got Shiz,Chops,me,and the SWFL traitors(rock,andy) and a ****load of underground players that me and chops train.
lol I seem to recall the last cfl vs sfl crew battle. 14 stock?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL if thats the crew battle I was in that **** definitely doesn't count. Joe and will were in that **** too so thats 3 players that were nowhere near top CFL players so get that **** outa here lol.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I haven't played any SFL players besides the usual SFL reps that go to gigs in a looong time :( I gotta get down there again some time

lamugi

Smash Lord
sfl is better they have the obvious top players plus esam,wes jr, animal control, gringo idk a lot of beast players down there, cfl has zoro, uuaa, lady legion, kyon, sheermadness, idk but im sure sfl is better!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I want to be GOOD. I'll train and try to attend tourneys and **** when I get my license and start rollin. Any DK mains in Fl?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Hah, good joke even comparing the CFL skill level to SFL. Weve been ****** you guys since 02, We got Shiz,Chops,me,and the SWFL traitors(rock,andy) and a ****load of underground players that me and chops train.
lol I seem to recall the last cfl vs sfl crew battle. 14 stock?
I'm not sure Rock and QDVS are good examples because they each play for SFL about as much as they play for CFL.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
lol pb&j reminds me of myself from like 05-07 when i started playing this game.

except i never played anyone in friendlies

Top Bottom