• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 10: GTA - Falco City, Toronto, ON (5/19/2012)

Bing

Smash Master
1: Kirbykaze: Nice seeing you as always, thank you for the vs Sheik stage advice.
1: Unknown522: Nice chatting with you lol. GG's in pools
1: I.B.: Imadh great seeing you, I'll try and bring Gilbert some day soon lol
1: Weon-x: Camilo, Go sleep, LOL.
5: Idea: Kyle, fun games, nice seeing you again.
5: Sauc3: Fun games in pools, good job overall though
5: Izek: Well done, you placed really well considering how stacked the bracket was
9: Hammertime: IC DITTOS. Too Good, I still want to do Double IC in teams some day.
9: Reis: Fun Zelda dittos lol, so Jank
9: JPOBS: Fun Money match, hopefully next time Im a bit more warmed up and can be a bit more of a challenge
9: Sanuzi: Huh I dont think I played you Josh, Well done lol
13: THE REAL NICK: Move back to Niagara! Good Games, I honestly thought I could have taken that set, especially game 2.
13: T.O. Joe: Holy **** Joe, well done, Im shocked lol. Guess it just comes from the solid general smash knowledge.
13: SummonedFist: Fun friendlies, nice seeing you again jack
17: Watermelon: GGs in Pools
17: TastyGoldFish: Nice seeing you again, its been MONTHS
17: Windrose: Ryan stop complaining about your controller! Jokes, Amateur GFs was too funny
21: Yhii: Well done, dont be so hard on yourself, **** happens.
21: Falcowned: Apparently another Niagara Player? :S Text me sometime!
21: Scyther: GG's in Amateurs!
25: Bernal: GGs H-uan, Your IC's have come along pretty quick
25: Bing: Wow you're terrible. Needs more Marth vs Falco!
25: RoidRage: YOOOO Amateurs GF's, you so could of had that!
29: Joe: GG's in pools and amateurs lol
29: BlackGold:You Owe me a MM -_-
29: Eternal: Im surprised at this, stop using Puff as much!
33: Jethrotex: GG warm up games and teams with Tin, those were so fun lol
33: The Pizz: Next Amateur Bracket Im taking you out -_-

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
^^ I don't feel like typing out reasons for why I personally think Justin's better... He's probably the last player to surprise my expectations and actually make me scared of losing during a set. His ICs is way prettier too.

1: Kirbykaze -- wish i saw you play more but your pool was far and was cramped like mine so we were occupied. Wish you came to Lick's to join us and not to tell us to scurry furry :p
1: Unknown522 -- good stuff with first. Something about how you play is just really entertaining lol. I used to find your playstyle a tad dry :p
1: I.B. -- good stuff good stuff. Always amaze me when I see you play :)
1: Weon-x -- You're still just as good at being convincing when you sandbag :p Anyways, hope you weren't too disappointed with my gameplay since I know you weren't playing great
5: Idea -- good stuff. lawls last game vs Kurtis. Teams was fun, wish we had more chances to practise, and I'm sure we would've done better (by one probably lol)
5: Sauc3 -- always great seeing you. And I'll make sure it's not you're last as long as I still come to these... which probably may not be that often as I'd like x) still probably #1 player for friendlies (for me, personally, at least)
5: Europhoria -- great time eating with you. Wish we could've played in bracket I was having a good Marth day :p but you're still playing good (as far as I can see... which was probably a few minutes worth) which is good to see.
5: Izek -- we had a messy set. Too bad you've given up your Peach. We both could've played better but it was a fun jank set nonetheless.
9: Hammertime -- you had an interesting/somewhat solid Luigi. A bit too standard imo.... you could mix things up/be a bit more creative at points... but no one likes my luigi advice so I probably won't bother elaborating lol. Was a bit interested in playing your ICs too but oh well.
9: Reis -- hope you weren't disappointed with my playing. I was having a decent Marth day. Hope my secret Marth practise has been helping ;)
9: JPOBS -- good set/friendlies. You're always so fun to play and just to have around. Gonna really miss you. Maybe we can chill before you go but we'll see.
9: Sanuzi -- something about you just makes me play jank lol. Always a nice player (Y) need to hang out more again like those old k/w/g/c days.
13: Sleaf -- nice friendlies as always ;D always fun to have you around and make Asian jokes
13: THE REAL NICK -- Nick of the white variety. Was really nice seeing you again. I didn't notice til that day how much I missed your trolling irl. Hope you have a great time/life overseas. Hope the law forcefully imports you back.
13: T.O. Joe -- good stuff. Saw a bit of you play and you picked up some solid basics really fast. And yee man don't you love my ride? It's so stereotypically standard =p owning a car is expensive.
13: SummonedFist -- You did worse than I would've liked you to. You learned a lot though and could've played better. First time you went all Fox and look what happened :p Should've brought out 'dem awesome pocket secondaries lolol at least Falco....
17: Byron -- nice seeing you.... you haven't changed one bit -_-
17: Watermelon -- was glad you appreciated my commentary/tips/advice since not many ppl do lol. You have a lot of potential imo if you just created the right mindset and implemented everything the way I'm sure you have it in your mind
17: TastyGoldFish -- you haven't changed either afaics =p
17: Windrose -- good **** winning GFs. Good pools games too. Got a lot of room for growth/potential too. Quit the controller johns ;)
21: Yhii -- didn't get to play you but I saw a few of your games and they looked pretty solid.
21: Falcowned -- can't remember who you were sorry x(
21: Scyther -- or you
21: Powersurge47 -- lawltag. Sucks you were in my pool =p
25: Bernal -- only saw a bit of your gameplay. Not bad but you got room to grow.
25: Bing -- same as Bernal I guess. Should put more time focusing on one main and stop changing. Been there and it's not a fun road
25: Piff -- I feel like I'm confusing you with someone but ggs if we did play.
25: RoidRage -- I think I know who you are... ggs.
29: Tocks -- ggs
29: Joe -- ggs
29: BlackGold -- ggs
29: Eternal -- ggs in pools. Solid Marth but I feel like you lack that assertive component Marths really need.
33: Jethrotex -- saw some of your games. Pretty solid.
33: The Pizz -- You were really fun in pools and in friendlies/MMs. Glad you liked my ness x) you have a good assertive mindset but you get really discouraged when you lose a stock but you just gotta keep it up.
33: K-oh -- ggs

Sorry to those who I don't quite know/remember/didn't meet. I haven't been to these since like Nov so there were a bunch of new faces =p

Gonna def try to come out more. This was the first time I've played in tourney for a while since like apex or november locally and I definitely learned a lot from playing all those srslies =) Will get at all you guys ;)

Bing

Smash Master
I gave up on the Pika thing, I went all Fox this tournament... okay lies I used Marth in Amateurs because I SUCK against Falco as Fox. Otherwise all Fox, but yeah I know, ignore my **** on the boards, I get bored and think about random **** like maining Pikachu and ****.

sauc3

Smash Lord
to everyone who beat me in bracket, i was Daniel the whole time.

jokes on you! i win.

EDIT: i'll post real shoutouts later, had fun, was glad i could see tristan/nick before they leave. Doubt I'll be attending anymore but had a great time seeing everyone again.

Izek

Smash Cadet
5: Izek -- we had a messy set. Too bad you've given up your Peach. We both could've played better but it was a fun jank set nonetheless.
hmmmmmmm i wouldn't say i gave up on her just she is boring to play. at least for me. and i was actually planning to go all peach that tourney do to feeling ****ty. but you made me change my mind ;). lol but good ****. lol fun set actually though... yeh... up smash oos, then i fmash ur shield. then us standing ther or sumthin lol.. haha ggs. :D

I will use peach again. just i think she is a teams char for me. but peach is fun sometimes. :p

Last edited:

Ministry

Smash Ace
1: Kirbykaze -- i cant belive i made that bet with you. i was trying to not be a hater. ***** everyone and complains hes bad. ggs and thanks for housing me. its always fun hanging out with you. I may never play smash again but im always down for snakes and red letter media. Il come back and **** you at shadow hunters. the level 9 gannon money match was jokes, of course you 2 stock me.
1: Unknown522 -- always fun to chill, was really hoping to take game 1 and keep you on your toes. ggs though. we ****ed up in resistance. camilo has 2 much deception for us. also gj on misreading Tristan's picks for the team :p.
1: I.B. -- easily the most fun player to play in melee. thanks for all the training over the years. i always have fun getting ***** in falco dittos. next time im in Toronto, lets go drink and do something non smash.
1: Weon-x -- you are cockroach. i mind game you, you own me, then mind game me, then again mind game me, then i mind game you again then you respond with i don't know. full sleep johns, although i was actually feeling pretty good about winning that set. again we need to drink next time, i heard you like vodka.
5: Idea -- was fun housing with you. i didn't realize after all these years how hard you try in friendlies with secondaries lol. also your other characters have improved a lot. defiantly a thinking player. im glad our set was close and not disappointing. ggs now you only have one sheik to worry about.
5: Sauc3 -- clutch Nidalee spear in game 5 vs kyle. NAILED IT. ggs and great call on snakes and lobotomies. if i ever come back to Toronto that's where i want to go and chill again with u guys. gj in tourney, im glad your controller didn't fail this time.
5: Europhoria -- was fun chilling and discussing food, im still cant fathom how you cant get fresh basil. we need to go drinking/eating/other stuff. add me on Skype.
5: Izek --gg in tournament, you defiantly owned me. your falco is good, im sure if i had practice and no rust i could of given you a better challenge and im sorry for that. and congrats on being the last person to ever knock me out of a tourney :p keep practicing with imadh his knowledge and practice are amazing. but when the time comes madj is coming for you, and you wont be ready :)
9: Hammertime -- didnt get to play you. was going to go Zelda. **** was going to go down.
9: Reis -- ggs in pools im really surprised that you beat me, not because your not good, but because thats probably my best match-up. you got a lot better from last time i played you. keep on leveling up. and do us all a favor and change your tag to RYZE.
9: JPOBS -- i got owned in probably the most epic side-bet of all time. i got accepted, called out then went broke. OH WAIT YOU GIVES ME MONEY IN MONEY MATCH I LIKE $$$ AND BUY CHINESE FOOD WITH U MONIES. fun chilling all weekend, im glad your retiring with me since we both will never get past 900 Killabings.
9: Sanuzi --i like how you just soul read tristan and ***** his allie. that was fun. ggs in bracket. sorry about winning, i think we are 2-2 now. maybe in a couple years we can do the tie breaker. fun as always hanging out with you. p.s you are gay.
13: Sleaf -- i still cant remember which one is you and which one is the blow up doll. you guys perma trolling me. you got a lot better if you are the marth one and you got a lot better if you are the fox one. your guys sense of humor is something i wish i had.
13: THE REAL NICK --they don't know.
13: T.O. Joe -- very impressed you made it out of pools, wtf there is a giant fly in my room while im typing this, one sec brb. lol my dog killed it. yeah gg in friendlies
13: SummonedFist -- ggs you always get more technical we needed to play more. you should of came to davids
17: Byron -- ggs in doubles. falco OP
17: Watermelon -- fake nick. you amazing. you can be real nick. make sure u troll people with falco.
17: TastyGoldFish -- you are a girl. you **** a lot of people. i would find that pretty ****ing hilarious if i were you. p.s i dont hate girls.
17: Windrose -- GF was hype. i had your back the whole time. 3 FALCON PUNCHES S2J GOT NOTHING ON THAT ****. GGs in doubles. with more practice we could of placed better. IF i ever do play this game again it will be doubles. and im down to team again like old days if u want a partner. btw u owe me 10 dollars for doubles. btw why did u ditch after winning amateur bracket. u owe me 10 DORRAR
21: Yhii -- your mindset is as bad as my fox. fix yourself and stop johning. you will go way further i promise.
21: Falcowned -- ggs in pools. keep playing. il let you in on a secret though. you will never get past 5th on the PR. its all a trap :(
21: Scyther -- u grass type or bug type?
21: Powersurge47 --i have bad memories
25: Bernal -- i watched you play a game. you lost that game.
25: Bing -- don't know where to start. pick a character. stay with said character. and get the **** OUT OF POOLS if t.o. Joe can do it first tourney then u have no johns.. ggs in pools, im sorry but u didn't have a chance vs me :p. i liked your gold controller. also just play to get better and stop pulling a jack and recording all your friendlies in a book. u will go a lot further. jack can do it cuz hes Asian and has tech skill. but for now you don't have either?
25: Piff -- hi
25: RoidRage -- u remind me a of a worse version of camilo's falcon. u might take that as an insult though.
29: Tocks -- hi
29: Joe -- ****ING GGS.
29: BlackGold -- your name is....
29: Eternal -- u need some chain grabs son.
33: Jethrotex -- i couldnt impress you with sheik since you played David. that's why i went g & W.
33: The Pizz --change your name to pezz
33: K-oh -- hi
3.4. st Catherine alex. i might be repeating this since i don't know what tag u used. fun playing you again. don't get so frustrated in friendlies. u have improved a lot since i played u. falco is gay, always remember that. keep practicing and playing and your killabings will reis up.

After that my guess is that you will never hear from me again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... *poof* he is gone.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
David, thanks for housing. I had a blast this weekend spending time with you guys. All of you. Ryan, Kyle, Kurtis, Camilo, real Nick, fake Nick, Josh, Jack, Chanelle, David/windy, Mike, Imadh. Great time seeing everyone again.
Shoutouts to TO Joe for being cool as hell, should stay with melee imo!

Shoutouts to everyone i played in friendlies/MMs, izek, reis, bing. I had fun with the trashtalk

The highlight of the weekend was definitely Snakes and Lattes. Most fun I've had in a long long time and I'm glad i got to share it with some of you before leaving.

I'll be around smashboards/livestreams/facebook and stuff so i'm sure we'll stay in touch.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
shoutouts:
kason: go next time

tristan, when are you leaving? was this your last year at western?
and kurtis, are you retiring?

Sanu

Smash Champion
jeebus, i forgot about results threads.

shoutouts to come

:phone:

Top Bottom