• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'ma see about making it to this. Really don't want Apex to be my first Melee tourney, lol.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Anyone willing to bring a TV and Wii with Homebrew for Project:M?

Or can I use one of the TVs provided, Ryan?

idea

Smash Master
I can supply a homebrew wii on 2 conditions:

1. Nothing has been stolen from A&C World so far
2. I get to copy P:M onto my SD card

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I can supply a homebrew wii on 2 conditions:

1. Nothing has been stolen from A&C World so far
2. I get to copy P:M onto my SD card
If you get the file, can I also have it copied onto my SD card?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Sorry guys. I can't. Feel free to play it whenever you guys see me though.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Sorry guys. I can't. Feel free to play it whenever you guys see me though.
Figured you'd say that. Are you available this weekend, potentially? I wouldn't mind playing P:M and some actual Melee as well.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
lmao, guys.

I'll have my Wii with me for sure, and if I can somehow manage a ride I'll have my TV with me too, so you can use those.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
nooo the wobbling! now i actually have to learn how to use ics
I'll most likely be there again.

By the way, to the people with homebrew'd wii's, those stage/character skins are horribly distracting/weird.

edit:and annoying
That ultimately has to do with the smash ISO they have burned on the CD, not so much the modded Wiis. Just don't play matches on it if it's there...generally there isn't more than one hacked melee station anyway, since none of us enjoy playing on it for a bracket match.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
for some reason i find the textured stages really small/narrower than the real/original stages. don't know why. i feel like i jump off the stage really easily lol. maybe it's the colour contrast. esp dl64... it feels tiny to me. and YS feels really flat. i'm weird =\

also james why did you quote justin's post from pg 1 llol it felt so out of place

Rikana

Smash Champion
I get really distracted playing hacked ISO melee. I pay more attention to the edits than the gameplay itself.

Windrose

Smash Lord
for some reason i find the textured stages really small/narrower than the real/original stages. don't know why. i feel like i jump off the stage really easily lol. maybe it's the colour contrast. esp dl64... it feels tiny to me. and YS feels really flat. i'm weird =\
I think this may be a prelude to some undiscovered colour blindness gene in ur family. The stages are exactly the same. But the colour contrasts are really bad sometimes, dreamland, yoshi's story.

EDIT: unless of course...you already know you are colour blind...(it's perfectly normal, quite common in males!)

Jus-tin

Smash Rookie
maybe jack, he wanted to bring up the issue of wobbling in a subtle way and have the rule changed around for all future tournaments :D

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
I think this may be a prelude to some undiscovered colour blindness gene in ur family. The stages are exactly the same. But the colour contrasts are really bad sometimes, dreamland, yoshi's story.

EDIT: unless of course...you already know you are colour blind...(it's perfectly normal, quite common in males!)
maybe jack, he wanted to bring up the issue of wobbling in a subtle way and have the rule changed around for all future tournaments :D
LOLOL justin what a guy. your ICs actually frighten me wheni play you =\

actually, i think my vision is perfectly fine/standard/normal

only real issue i have is that i have troubles differentiating dark/navy blue and purple. i'm not an idiot and can't tell what colour the sky is LOL but when i see purple sometimes it's actually navy blue....

i really don't know. i haven't played on textures in a while =\ it makes me wonder lol cuz i don't really waveland/dostuffaroundthestage with muscle memory, so when i see weird things i do weird things xD

Bing

Smash Master
I'd rather play Justin's IC's then his Falco... I've actually taken games off his IC's XD

Also, Anyone wanna team? Going Fox/Falco and Pichu if I draw RaynFord first round.

Death

Smash Lord
Anyone know what day this may be held in January? I would like to attend but I can't make it to the December one...

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
it occurred to me that in some relatively recent(?) video, Kirbykaze used the tag "6-4?" with his Sheik.

at the time I thought it was a clever joke because Sheik is always running around the stage yelling "TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO" every time she jumps

but I guess it's just about matchups. lame

*cough* carry on

Top Bottom