• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
nature burger all dai

also if you have a uni ID card you can get the student special. nature burger + large fries + large drink = $9.23 i think. should be slightly cheaper for regular burgers.
Does it apply to highschool student cards as well?

Windrose

Smash Lord
why don't you just do it with the previous A&C results?

EDIT:
wow there's already been 7 monthlies. This is almost half way through a whole year. Toronto Traditions.

idea

Smash Master
no, it's much more accurate if we use only the next one.

we all know that's the REAL one. the other ones were just practice.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Good to hear you guys are making a PR ^_^

also

I'll be accepting in person payment for IMPULSE at Toronto tourneys. Just make sure that you're there when I arrive xD. Fees are going to be slightly adjusted to accommodate for any (rather minimal) online fees. This is because I need to leave records of everyone's registration, therefore I'd take the money then register ya'll myself through www.smashimpulse.com

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Kind of glad it's the 24th now, with the PR being made I want to train my *** off, not literally though; I wouldn't be able to sit and play Melee if that happened.

omniholy

Smash Rookie
Is the power ranking meant to rank the top 10 players (like in teamliquid scbw) in the GTA region? Or will it rank every single player that attends?

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, no need to stress out about trying to get in lol. Unless half of the good people decide not to show up next time.

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
So anyone can attend this? Its 10 for admission plus 10 for singles being 20 all together? If so im really looking forward to some smashing in downtown toronto. =D

:phone:

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
It's in a basement, sorta. The game store A&C Games has a room with a bunch of console setups. On regular days they charge $5 entry for people to show up and play whatever they want, and they also use the space for tournaments like this.

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
Thats fine then, there is mass sketchery in near young street. I'm just making sure this is legit. Ill try and bring my bud along too, although I've already watched some footage of the players at this tournament and no doubt I'm going to get my *** kicked seeing as this is my first tournament, and how I usually train on coms, but I guess getting the tar beaten out of me will only let me hone in on what I need to work on.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Thats fine then, there is mass sketchery in near young street. I'm just making sure this is legit. Ill try and bring my bud along too, although I've already watched some footage of the players at this tournament and no doubt I'm going to get my *** kicked seeing as this is my first tournament, and how I usually train on coms, but I guess getting the tar beaten out of me will only let me hone in on what I need to work on.
This is a good attitude to have.

Our community is relaxed and very friendly, so we're always welcoming more people. You'll see.

idea

Smash Master
lol yeah it's "legit," the place is owned by the store, they just rent it out to us. there have already been i think 7 tournaments for melee held there. never been any problems or anything. it's also right near the ttc subway and multiple food options which is always nice.

also yeah, make sure to ask people you play for advice, 'cause they will be happy to tell you stuff but probably won't if you don't ask...it's just kind of rude to start telling someone what they're doing wrong if they don't want you to :p and some people, like me, don't notice these things as much unless they're looking for them.

Bing

Smash Master
Kirbykaze. No one will give you better tips then him or Unknown. Two of the smartest players. Dont be afraid to ask them to play, you will get wrecked, but they will teach you many things about every aspect of your game :p

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
Kirbykaze. No one will give you better tips then him or Unknown. Two of the smartest players. Dont be afraid to ask them to play, you will get wrecked, but they will teach you many things about every aspect of your game :p
Of coarse. This dude can hold his own against M2K and Mango, It won't surprise me if I won't even be able to knock one stock out of him. He is a great player, but I seriously can't stand sheik "toof toof toof toof toof toof toof"...*ears start to bleed*.

unknown522

Some guy
That's cute

David, you have another fan

Inb4 David loses a stock to the new guy (due to an SD or w/e), then he brags about it all day :p

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Of coarse. This dude can hold his own against M2K and Mango, It won't surprise me if I won't even be able to knock one stock out of him. He is a great player, but I seriously can't stand sheik "toof toof toof toof toof toof toof"...*ears start to bleed*.
Mango ***** me what the hell?

M2K and I are random. One of us plays amazing. The other plays bad.

Inb4 David loses a stock to the new guy (due to an SD or w/e), then he brags about it all day :p

I'm seriously awful at 4-stocking people. It just doesn't happen with me :p

Top Bottom