• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
It's boring because random means you have to find out if you two have chemistry on the spot, and in most cases a lot of people don't have the teams mentality/skill to have any chemistry with ryan etc at all. It feels like playing free for all because your partner will hit you all the time it's not fun. Playing with a well oiled team is fun because that way you can focus on strategy rather than guess what your partner is going to do.

idea

Smash Master
now that i'm almost done all my assignments i'm starting to really feel like smash again...and i wanna see how my controller will do vs. people as opposed to cpus...so basically anytime after monday next week :)

edit: except the 11th, graduation photos

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
now that i'm almost done all my assignments i'm starting to really feel like smash again...and i wanna see how my controller will do vs. people as opposed to cpus...so basically anytime after monday next week :)

edit: except the 11th, graduation photos
I know some people were looking to go to A&C for friendlies on the Facebook page. I'd be willing to go. Plus they have this promotion where venue is free if you bring in a can of food on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.

Broshadian

Smash Rookie
New to smashboards and tournaments! Im probably going to come to this. Do we just pay the venue fee/tournament fee as we enter? Somebody help this poor nub

idea

Smash Master
well, this is for melee only, but yeah, you just show up, bring money and a controller. (if you want brawl tournaments, those are on different days...there should be another thread around here somewhere, or at least a schedule on a&c's website/facebook page)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
hit, brawl, rihanna
I see what you did there.

Anyways, anyone going to yorkdale station to get to this by subway? Just thought I'd ask, I checked the schedule and I'm probably getting on between 11-11:20 if anyone was going around a similar time.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I was thinking about downsview, since it's pretty much one way and not much farther/less traffic than yorkdale. I would love to be there for when the doors open but I doubt that's gunna happen.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I live around Steels and Dufferin so the bus goes directly to that station. Traffic isn't too bad unless it's around rush hour.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
I'll go if DAVE goes and then we can talk about SImpsons and community alll dai!!

You don't make friends with salad!!
A-hoy hoy
tango de la muerte!
SHUT UP LEONARD
:3:3:3:3
exams are lame..

I.B

Smash Lord
yo if you live in mississauga, play melee, are serious about getting better, and you don't play me regularly...then quit this thing we call life. just quit it.

Top Bottom