• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
WHO THE **** IS ZACH AND WHY DO YOU KEEP ADDRESSING HIM!!!

And I was kidding lol, but honestly passwords aren't that hard to remember

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
The 19th? Damn, I can't go :(

I have to go to my neighbours wedding that day

And I was really hoping to see If my Ganondorf and Mewtwo would be good enough to get me out of pools this time (cause at the last one I went to my Marth, Falco and Captain Falcon definitely weren't lol)

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Weddings are ruining Smash, you can't come on the 19th, Eternal almost missed the last one and might miss Impluse, CoffeeBlack is missing Impluse...

Bing

Smash Master
If you miss Impulse you might aswell quit smash. Just sayin.

Also BlackGold, odds are that if high/top tiers couldnt get you out of pools, switching to Mewtwo and Ganon wont really be a good idea(Actually Ganon is alright, Mewtwo on the other hand)

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941

Also BlackGold, odds are that if high/top tiers couldnt get you out of pools, switching to Mewtwo and Ganon wont really be a good idea(Actually Ganon is alright, Mewtwo on the other hand)
You are clearly underestimating the power of Lack of MU knowledge :p

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
You'll just get baired a lot. You should just stick with a character you like playing as opposed to using one for a gimmicky reason.

Engo

Smash Ace

I'm missing Impulse and I'm not quitting smash.

mm?

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Update: add me as a definite yes :) just got a new shift at work and don't need to do shift trades to get it off now xD

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
[10:02:19 PM] Dylan (Jethrotex): Might want to read the Fox boards, they're talking about combos things on Peach and stuff.
[10:02:53 PM] Juan Bernal: i dont need that **** i **** you,an hero and riddlebox anyway
[10:03:45 PM] Dylan (Jethrotex): ****, it's also for Falcon, Ganon and other ****.
[10:03:51 PM] Juan Bernal: i **** windrose
[10:03:56 PM] Juan Bernal: and theres no falcons
[10:04:01 PM] Juan Bernal: i mean no ganons

I think Bernal wants some money matches.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Canada 6-4 Matchup 11: I'm a Fully Grown Adult But For Some Odd Reason A Few Years Into The Future I Sound Like Bob Saget

Top Bottom