• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
so theres a good chance im busy on this day now...something came up.
i might come by tho around 3-4 ish for friendlies and stuff
but yea just sayin

if not i'll be there on time and enter singles

np4944

Smash Rookie
k put me down as attending...Watermelon, in case you guys forgot, first tourney since Big House!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol d.w im rusty too :p also i forgot to mention two of the controllers i have are really bulky,almost like the old school xbox ones, so shotty not using those :troll:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'll be here pretty early. I'm thinking somewhere between 11am and then leaving at 12pm. If anyone wants to pay in person for IMPULSE, hit me up then, or hit me up at a smashfest on Thursday. I'm heading to a different tournament on the same day so that's why I wont be here long. Just a heads up :).

I.B

Smash Lord
yo yo does anyone have a controller I can use for tomorrow? I forgot to bring my controller from home and I'm not heading back there till after the tourney.

Bing

Smash Master
I'll bring mine but apparently its bad, or once I'm out of/ if I even make bracket you can use the gold one

:phone:

Also Im just letting everyone know that Zach(MED$) wont be attending. Also, I told Linksta to come, I'll keep you guys posted/see whoever walks in tomorrow.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i am visiting my friend at the hospital in the morning so i will try to be there on time, if for whatever reason im not at a and c by 1 just register me cause i will be there :)

unknown522

Some guy
Guys, problems arose. It is most likely that we can't get a Saturday for June, so how would a Friday or Sunday be for you guys? Something like June 15th, or 17th?

Lemme know.

:phone:

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Ya as Bing said I could not make it! I was really pissed because it was some random "you're not gonna have enough funds now" moment... If I had the money I would have came

unknown522

Some guy
it's officially on the 17th.

23rd is apparently not confirmed but is booked by Tinman already for another game. I don't really want to wait to see if he drops the date, cuz then the 17th might get taken and then we could have no date altogether.

What sucks about sundays, is no David :/

edit: not bad jack. not bad at all

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming out to this but The Pizz can't make it.

I'm looking forward to some legit practice before impulse, hopefully we get a decent turnout so I can practice against a variety of playstyles.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Europhoria mentioned it to some, but I'm sorry i couldn't make it =( someone quit at my job so I had to work that day.

Top Bottom