• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

idea

Smash Master
lol it's like, whenever you predict you're going to not have anything to say about the game for more than a second, you start saying whatever pops into your head

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Lol, everything I say is something that immediately just popped into my head, unfiltered.

That guy in your head who makes sure all the thoughts you make are completely coherent and relevant, quit out on me along time ago.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
lol, looks like I lucked out with this being on Sunday. I'm coming back from a family trip the day before. I'll be rusty and jet lagged but I'll be there.

unknown522

Some guy
attention:

the July monthly will most likely be on July 7th. I wanted to get the 14th, but it has been booked months in advance by the UMvC3 community. My second choice was to go for the 21st, but Steff has booked it for her birthday brawl tourney already. The 28th, david is gone to SoCal that week so I'd rather not do it that day (but maybe).

Engo

Smash Ace
Isn't the 17th Fathers day? I can't go then. :/
And the 7th not only am I out of the country but even if I was in Canada it's my dad's birthday so I double can't go lol.

See you guys in August. :(

Bing

Smash Master
aww **** eh :(

My dad asked if I was free on the 17th, but he's starting to support this whole gaming thing so when I told him I had a tournament he was surprisingly okay with it.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Can't come for June cause I have an exam the next day, as for July I'll probably show up if I'm not doing anything for my birthday.

Anyways, was wondering if anyone went to Ryerson, it doesn't seem like anyone here does, even so I'll e able to make it out to those thursday friendlies starting september.

unknown522

Some guy
Damn. This month got *****.

Anyways, TTT community is asking if they can do a MK9 tourney at the same time. They'll be using the LCDs at the entrance for the tourney.

:phone:

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Well, if that's the case and they can't get any other days due to this month's severe penetration, then it's fine by me; we'll still have the same amount of set-ups.

Bing

Smash Master
Umm I might actually come to this but not enter. I left my controller at the Brawl tournament so I need to go to A&C to get it anyways. Doubt I can enter but obviously I'll see what I can do...

Top Bottom