• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
I`m getting sick, so we`ll see if I have the energy and desire tomorrow. :c
Yep... I'm going to have to bail today. I'm still a little too sick to want to be in a stuffy basement for hours, coughing on everybody, etc. Hopefully next time.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I'm starting to wonder if playing in the amateur bracket if I don't make it out of pools is worth it today, or if I should just go home and watch the hockey game...

Then again with all these people getting sick and not coming it may be making my chances of making it out of pools higher!

Or lower, depending on who gets sick.

hmmm

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yo, just wondering but I clicked the stream link here and it goes to vitalityevnts which is apparently a broken link. It's streamed on acgamesonline isn't it?

Windrose

Smash Lord
there are usually enough setups at the venue. save some gas/money from having a lighter car without the tvs and gamecubes!

unknown522

Some guy
The owners are pretty cheap when it comes to certain things. :/ I highly doubt they would give a discount.

They can provide us with like 15 TVs anyway

:phone:

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Wow, that's awesome. How many ppl in general usually? Not that it matters, but just trying to get an idea...speaking of idea, he will be there as well right?

Engo

Smash Ace
He probably will. We usually get like around 25 people not including last week's monthly which had a terrible turnout. I'm sure NYC presence will get us a solid turn out though.

Ontario crew would be pretty good but East Coast Canada(includes Quebequers) crew would be a dangerous threat to any region in the world.

unknown522

Some guy
He probably will. We usually get like around 25 people not including last week's monthly which had a terrible turnout. I'm sure NYC presence will get us a solid turn out though.

Ontario crew would be pretty good but East Coast Canada(includes Quebequers) crew would be a dangerous threat to any region in the world.
they're not from NYC. That's really far away

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Who else is confirmed to be coming to this.

just curious to know how many people we're going to have, especially after the really low turnout last monthly.

(I'm still coming regardless)

idea

Smash Master
that was just 'cause of apex, i'm definitely coming this time. and we have western new york coming too, of course. that will most likely draw more people, and we usually get like 30 anyway. only reason i can see for this having a lower than average attendance is if feb. 9 happens to be when lots of people have midterms.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Who else is confirmed to be coming to this.

just curious to know how many people we're going to have, especially after the really low turnout last monthly.

(I'm still coming regardless)
me and like 3 others (maybe 4 or 5 others) from hamilton. and windrose will be going to more than likely

edit: I'm getting confident in my ness... I think I might win this tournament.....

Top Bottom