• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

iankobe

Smash Lord
Who's down for a STD/Smashfest tonight?

MY HOUSE.

Reply if you're interested. If there are enough people I'll make it official!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hi all,

So I'm back saturday morning. Would anyone be willing to smash this weekend, either saturday or sunday night (saturday prefered..)? It'd be sometime after 7-ish. Just checking to see if there's any interest. Fyi, only IF my roommates are cool with it; shouldn't be a problem if only a few people come over though. Anyone? Kevin or Hugo?

smilenod

Smash Rookie
baka4moe, I might be able to come over. I live like less than 10 mins away from 626 area. Ever heard of lincoln heights/ chinatown? I'm around there :]

baka4moé

Smash Champion
So, roommates are COOL with it (they kind of play too). For all who interested, the address is 150 S. Chester, Pasadena (it's an apartment in the Caltech/PCC area). I have a setup and a second tv, so if enough ppl show up someone please bring another cube/game. spazzums and smilenod, great, it'd be nice to have you over! out of curiosity, who do you use smilenod? I haven't seen you in this thread before.

Oh, and the fest will officially start at 8:15, since I don't get back till then. It can end whenever, probably best before 3am, since no school on sunday...The apartment entrance has a gate, so pm me for a phone number so I can let you guys in when you arrive. Hope to see you here! :D

smilenod

Smash Rookie
I've known about this site for a while. I pretty much used it for reading on tips and advice. It's only very recently that i started to post on the threads. I like to use captain falcon :D

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
Daniel I don't think I'd be able to play at 8:15 =o too late for this youngsteeer and I'm starting to get real busy with College Apps and last minute SAT prep stuff. UGHH I wanna play smash !!!

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
kevin stop being a stupid azn
just apply to uci and go there with all the cool kids, haha

baka4moe - i'm gonna come on saturday for sure! i'm a shiek main, and squid (hes from 949) will come as well, he's a falco main!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Okay so if I counted right, I have 2 for sures and 4 maybes! Wow, a bigger response than I expected! (so yea, manatee, I'm cool with it)

Ok, please keep in mind, that I only have one setup and a second tv, so can someone please bring a console and disk so we can have a second setup? Six people is probably the max I can have over, as my apartment isn't THAT big, and I'll still have my roommates there too (and this way, if we end up having three setups, people won't have to sit out for a long time). If all 6 of you end up confirming to come though, I might be able to convince a friend of mine to lend his cube/game, so if someone has a small tv to bring we can have three setups, max.

AND, if you are coming, PLEASE pm me a number that I can reach you at so I can let you into the apartment. I'll then respond to the pm with my number so you can text/call me when you get here. Please understand, I just don't want to put my number out for everyone in public to see.

Oh and Kevin, don't worry about it, I feel that college apps and SATs are a legit reason to be busy.

Manatee

Smash Apprentice

smilenod

Smash Rookie
i know this is 626 thread but i figure 323 is close enough :D anyone live near chinatown/lincoln heights area ? hit me up

Top Bottom