• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys, so it seems like we all have conflicting schedules? like, i have some work to do today and it can wait, but itll take me a while and i dont want to start later than 11ish..or i can do it now, but i wont finish till 11ish...lol.

are you guys free tomorrow at all? =[

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sure martin. its nice to have more ppl. oh, can u try reaching peligro, i believe he said he was interested in playing at my place if i host something, maybe u could let him know?

so it looks like sunday evening is good for you guys? like after 6pm? maybe sunday afternoon, depends how much work i get done.

alfredo and sung, are yall interested?

also, no promises yet, but i'm trying to convince 24 and wes to come over. we'll see how that goes...

aw man im hyped for this weekend. i have monday off, so i wanna play alot of smashhhhh lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so r u all called good/confirmed for sunday? i was thinking of starting after 6pm..?

alfredo thats fine, i'm sure some people will still be here by then, i know i will lol.

also, can anyone bring a setup? i think this totals to like 7 ppl, possibly 9. i have one setup and a 2nd tv, so yeah..

for those who forgot, address is 150 S. Chester Pasadena CA.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
The new thread owner of this thread is now Baka4moe because the Brawl players no longer post here and Baka4moe wants to be the thread owner since he is the most active :melee: player in 626 and can update the thread with a lot of relevant information on smashfests, carpools, tournament information, etc. :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
allstar you should learn to play melee! its so much more fun i promise :)

we have a couple samus players to help you out. alfredo u switched from brawl to melee right?

socal's like one of the best regions to learn melee; don't let it go to waste! :grin:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
There is a small chance that if SB does go to the Irvine tournament, we may pass Pasadena or 626 or something and may people rides if we have empty spots in the car and it is not too much out of our way. We would like to be housed on Friday night and Saturday night if possible in case we don't feel like coming to the tournament leaving from SB on Saturday morning and don't feel like driving home Saturday night. Can anyone house us? It doesn't have to be one person housing us. It can even be 4 people housing one person each. We're not sure if we will have 0, 1, 2, or 3 empty spots though. I know for a fact that we will not have 4 empty spots because Dante needs a person from SB to go with. :( Dante will probably charge each passenger like $10-$12 for a round trip.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Yeah I used to play brawl, but I was a super noob. I only played it for like 3 months lol.
Biggest reason I switched to Melee was that I hated brawl samus, and I felt Melee samus was a lot more viable.
if he was up to playing melee, i could give him a few pointers maybe
though if he really wanted to play, he'd just have to brush up on his melee basics really

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sweet guys, see u there. SUNG YOU SHOULD COME.

jeff or martin or sung, do u guys have a system/game u can bring? with peligro's stuff that means we'll have 4tvs and 2 systems, lol...

also yeah joejoe22802 if ur interested just let me know, more ppl is good :)

ehehe having my own thread feels weird. im opting to lurk in it over getting work done >.>

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I'll bring my system and game

But game crashes when playing on pkmn stadium so someone bring an extra disc hahah

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
Damn Daniel.... Taking ownership of the thread Like A Boss

Allstar, I used to play Brawl for awhile (and I still play every now and then) but I would have to say that Melee is just more fun and I think the community is better. Try it out.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i'm pretty much ok whenever starting in the afternoon, but i believe most ppl are coming around 6. when are you free sung?

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Umm probably around 3ish well depending on whenever I finish this painting I haven't started...

Top Bottom